Before the Game

If someone said you looked nervous that would be an understatement. You rung your hands together for the fifth time since you walked down the back hallway. You pulled your cheer workout shorts up to sit on your waist and bit your lip as you kept waiting. It was the first time you were cheering at your old stomping grounds.
Oakland had been your home forever, you wished you never left. You'd been in numerous dance companies in the city but you wanted to try something new. So when the chance to be the assistant to the assistant manager for the Warrior's dancers you jumped at the chance, always hopeful for having the opportunity to be on the actual roster.
When you auditioned for the third year in a row, and still didn't make it your heart was broken. It was clear there was a certain look that they tried to maintain, especially when there is only one black girl on the dance team. You knew you were good enough, so you took your talents elsewhere to another team that would appreciate you more. The LA Lakers took you in with pride and acknowledged and welcomed the diversity of the team.
You were currently waiting for an old friend in the back hallway near the dancers guest locker rooms. You checked your phone again to make sure you had the right time. The most anticipated game of the season wasn't expected to start for another 4 hours. You had to start getting ready in 2 hours.
You felt two hands poke you in the side and you jumped forward tensing up a bit. You turned around to scold the perpetrator.
Erik Stevens #7, forward, for the Golden State Warriors, smiled brightly at you. His gold slugs sent a tingle into your core like it always did. You happily returned the smile then punched him in the chest.
"I told you about running up on me like that!" You exclaimed. Erik rubbed his chest and mean mugged you.
"And I told you about them heavy ass hands." He scoffed, his eyes checked you out as you were both in plain workout clothes still. "Damn you still look good." He bit his bottom lip and rubbed his chin slowly, his dark amber eyes watching you heavily. His dimple made a small appearance in his smooth brown skin. His locs were longer than the last time you saw him and they were braided back, creating a neat man bun.
You blushed and looked away from him.
"Shut up, always tryna hype someone up." You bend your head back slightly to look up at him and smile.
"Not my fault you fine as hell."
"And it's not my fault you always tryna get in someone's panties." You retort, you place your hands behind your back and sway your body from side to side.
"Not someone's, just yours." He smiles and gently grabs your chin, he bends down to place a smooth kiss against your lips. His thick lips quickly try to over power yours. You kiss back for a split second and then pull away quickly. You step back causing Erik's hand to drop. He looks at you in surprise.
"Whatchu doing?" Erik whispers.
"We out in the open." You grab his hand and pull him into one of the nearby rooms.
Erik attacks your neck as soon as the door closes behind you pushing you against the neck. When you feel his teeth nip at your neck you pull away again.
"Stop Erik. I told you about marking me. I really can't go onto the floor with marks all up and down my neck."
Erik kisses his teeth and cups his hand at the back of your neck, pulling you close and tilting your head back so your throat is exposed to him.
"You got makeup. Use it. Now stop moving." Erik lips pressed into your neck, finding a sensitive spot quickly. He sucks harsly into the skin his tongue slowly massages the tender skin afterwards. You release a moan and push into him. His fingers slid into your panties and started to rub your clit slowly. You moan and look into his eyes. He bends down to kiss you slowly.

Erik drops down into a squat and pulls your shorts down your legs rubbing the skin softly. He admires you. "Where you get these from?" His hand toys with the wet spot on your panties.
You shrug and watch him closely.
He pulls your panties down and hooks your thigh over his shoulder. You groaned lightly when you felt his teeth graze the sensitive skin. You encouragingly put your hand into his hair. He slapped your ass signaling that he was waiting for a verbal answer.
"I don't remember." You arched your body into his mouth. His fingers slid into your opening, a gasp left your mouth as he slowly stretched you. He slowly began to pump his thick fingers in and out of you.
You let out a cry when you felt his tongue flutter over your clit.
"Fuck I missed this." He mumbled into you. "You been taking care of my pussy? Hm?" He asked you. You couldn't even form a simple yes on your lips.
"Ya king asked you a question." His lips never let your clit but you understood him perfectly.
You could feel your orgasm rising as he began to devour you.
"Answer me babygirl. Whose ya king?." His breath sends tingles along your spine.
You nod yes mumbling yes and other expletives along with his name. His fingers found your g spot easily and created a rhythm that hit it each time.
"Fuuuuck you are Erik."
You shook above him as your orgasm washed over you. Erik made loud slurping noises to point out how wet you were. When he was done he stood up and kissed you heavily. His tongue plunging into your mouth you moan into him and tried to take off his shirt.
Erik pulled back from you and shook his head.
"Nah. After tonight, Imma come by your hotel and take care of both of us." He smirked. "Hope you didn't plan on leaving tomorrow, cause that ass is mine!"
"You gonna be up for that after you lose?" You asked teasingly with an eyebrow arched.
Erik kisses his teeth and hands your shorts.
"Man you leave for a few months and you forget who ya king is. Try again."
You laugh. He was right you never stopped rooting for your home team.
"Erik where are my panties?" You ask him before you pull on your shorts.
"Nah. They mine now." He kisses you again and heads out the door.
You quickly get dressed and meet up with your dancemates to start getting ready.

****

It's the end of the game and your exhausted from dancing the whole time. The score is Warriors 74 Lakers 76 . Green passes Erik the ball and he runs down the court dodging Ingram to take the ball to the hoop. Erik is blocked by Ingram again so he jumps up to shoot a three right before the buzzer times out. When it sinks in through the hoop you begin to pray for the strength and endurance of your pussy later tonight.
The crowd goes wild and the other players run to attack Erik. You make eye contact with him through the crowd. He bites his lip and winks at you.
He then mouths "I'm ya king" while imitating putting a fake crown on his head.