Black Panther Shorts

By njspeaks

This is a collection of short stories from the world of Black Panther. Cover and characters are not mine. More

Cupcakes
Fear of Rejection
Dont Drop Me
If you are to be the death of me
Silver and Fangs
So Jealous
Uninvited
Umbrella
Lollipops and Basketball
Stalker
Invisible Girl
Prove It
Never
Teaser
Hard Headed
Before the Game
After the Game
You're My Favorite
You're My Favorite Pt. 2
You're My Favorite Pt. 3
Don't Drop Me Pt. 2
I Can Handle It
Trick or Treat
Happy New Years
I Guess We're Even
Bite Back
Those Fingers Pt. 2
Fake Love
Dance
Count Dracula
The Bookstore
The Bookstore Pt. 2
The Bookstore Pt. 3
The Bookstore Pt. 4
The Bookstore Pt. 5
The Bookstore Pt. 6
The Bookstore Pt. 7
Vampire Erik
6 Days
Lollipops and Basketball Part 2
Stupid Cupids

Those Fingers

1.4K 28 1
By njspeaks

You study his face in the snow. His face had taken a beating, cuts adorned his brown skin, blood dried in the crevices. His slender hands, were the most captivating part, were across his chest. The king was frozen still, the only movement coming from the small rise and fall of his chest. Occasionally his hands would twitch. You perch your feet on the step in front of you and rest your head in your hands peering down curiously at him. You'd never seen ikumkani this close before... scratch that, you'd never seen kumkani at all. No king in the last century had been to visit your tribe, the Jabari tribe.

You heard voices rising outside of the tent. Quickly you run to to hid behind the makeshift wardrobe making sure that your body was hidden but you eyes watched everything.

You watched your older brother lead in three women, two young and one older, and a pale skinned man. They spoke over the fallen kings body in hushed tones. Then proceeded to pour a purple liquid down the kings throat. Once they covered his body with snow, they chanted in unison. You recognized the prayer, from your healing classes. Barely containing your giggle, you saw your brother stare down the pale skinned man, intimidating the man to turn away from the scene.

A few minutes passed by while they waited for something to happen, when you heard the King's heart become stronger. You stared in amazement as you gawked when the King rose quickly out of the snow gasping for air.

****

You made your way back to the throne room, once you determined it was clear enough to come out of hiding. Coming up the side entrance of the throne room you could hear voices. Hiding for the second time that day you peered down the great throne room where you could see the conversation taking place. Watching on as the team hatched a plan, your breathing slowed as you watch the King stand tall and take charge.

"Are you done?" You rolled your eyes as your big brother patronized your guest. Shortly after you saw the guards walk right by you, escorting the Queen Mother, Princess Shuri, the other young lady, and the pale skin man out of the throne room.

The king asked requested for help, in the upcoming battle, between him and whomever did that to his face.

"Hahahaah. No." Jeez your brother was a dick.

You gazed intensely as the king made his way out of the throne room slowly. Your next breath caught in your throat, as you realized that he was staring right at you. Your mind told you to look away, turn your head and focus on your brother the prince of the Jabari tribe. But you couldn't do it, you couldn't take your eyes off of the handsome king. And neither could he, his face hitched into a gentle smile as he sent a wink your way. Heat rusted to your face, as you worried that he would out your hiding spot.

"Sister, must you hide everywhere. Times are not like when we were younger. It is not safe to not have your guards follow you." Of course he knew you were there. You stepped out into the throne room and approached your big brother.

"Strangers cannot threaten me in my own home." You stared defiantly at your brother.

"This I know." M'Baku spoke lowly. He stood up from his throne and approached you warily. "Come sister, lets get something to eat." You scoffed as your gigantic brother threw his heavy arm around your shoulder leading you to the heart of your home, the kitchen.

"Stop I M'Baku, you know I'm trying to eat less." It was his turn to scoff. You were Jabari, yes, and Hanuman blessed all of their warriors with size and strength. You were no where near as tall as your brother, or even the king, but you were thick like your brother. Strong and refined they murmured when you walked by. And though you were a sought after bachelorette, in the mountains, you did not fit the standard of beauty in ALL of Wakanda.

"The Jabari are not meant to look like others. We were made to stand out." He looked down at you and smiled with adoration shining through. You took your seat in the kitchen.

"Why won't you help T'Challa." His name rolled off your tongue delightfully, your heart sped up in desire. You spooned a mouth full of the hot broccoli soup into your mouth, after your elderly Baba placed it in front of you.

"That's none of your concern, sister." He mushed your face roughly, almost knocking you from your chair.

"Stop! Baba, tell him to cut it out!" Your voice shrill as you stared at your father for help.

"M'Baku, leave your sister alone, and answer her question. Wakanda needs us. Though we haven't had the best relationship with previous kings, we cannot let out country down."

"Baba, I know, but what if this new king is right, we have just watched and waited as our people needed us, for centuries we saw them die around us and we did nothing." M'Baku watched your father move around the kitchen slowly, his age showing with every step.

"This is true, but this new king seems brash. Maybe once this is over you can work with T'Challa, on a solution to our ignorance." Baba, thought quietly to us.

M'Baku, seemed to agree with this, and lead his men off to help King T'Challa, win this war.

A few months later you found yourself staring at the kings fingers again. T'Challa had come to visit you down in the lab again. This had become his ritual for many Tuesdays and Fridays . It had become an obsession of yours, especially since things between him and Nakia hadn't worked out. You weren't happy to see her board a plane to Atlanta, to open another outreach center, she was a nice girl. But you were ecstatic when Shuri told you that Nakia refused to stay in Wakanda, and broke things off with the king.

Your brother offered your knowledge to Shuri, in order to help convey to the elders that the Jabari tribe was here to help, and stay. So you worked with Shuri in the lab, some days in silence, others were spent in mindless babbling about foolishness. Today around noon you had a visitor. T'Challa, was around quite often, however he spent most of his time around you observing you in silence.

Unbeknownst to you, T'Challa found you extremely interesting, your thick hips, and intelligence had him ready to drop down to one knee. He knew the women of the Jabari tribe were rumored to be beautiful, but no one had ever prepared him for your captivating aura.

He'd kissed you once. Twice, Thrice, okay many times, never going any farther than that. Though you both wanted to. It began the day before Nakia left. It was soft and sweet, but also rough and full of desire. You were left panting for air, and tookseveral hurried steps to separate when you heard your brother's distinctive heavy footsteps. This had been the case for many moons.

"Ndingakunceda Nani ukumkani wam?" Your voice was light, but held the strength of a leader.

"Please, I've told you to call me T'Challa." He stared into your eyes, while a smile played on his lips.

You had no doubt in your mind that his lips weren't as soft as the looked. Your heart began to race when you imagined his lips and those fingers on certain parts of your body.

You breathed in deeply, trying to expel the thought from your head.

"Apologies King T'Challa, how can I help you today, Shuri has gone off to lunch. She'll be back in about two hours, you know she can't resist a good siesta." A smile played on your lips. You turned back to your own kimoyo beads that had been switched off when T'Challa entered the lab. displaying an episode of the American Sitcom, Living Single on your computer during your own lunch break. You felt the bench shift beneath you as he sat next to you.

He was close, He scent filled the air around you. You glanced at his hands again.

"You stare at my hands a lot, little one." Your body flushed in response to his proximity and words. You bit your lip trying to come up with the perfect lie. There was no way you could tell the king that you dreamt of being laid over his lap and spanked while his perfect fingers held his royal rings.

"Maybe you should get a manicure." You teased in response. He chuckled loudly.

"No... I take quite good care of my hands, would you like to see?" He placed one arm to rest on the bench behind you and the other crossed his body so his large hand could rest on your thigh. The royal rings were present. Your pencil skirt had ridden up as you sat. T'Challa's eyes looked on in appreciation. You began to drip, fighting the urge to clench your thighs you grabbed the hand that was resting on your thigh.

"They are just hands T'Challa." You rolled your eyes and gave him his hand back. Focusing on the show, you felt the intensity of the kings gaze, his fingers found their way to your thick locs. The back of your head cradled gently, his gaze soft, then you felt his fingers tighten their grasp, pulling your head back and to the side he opened your neck up to him. You gasped and stared wide eyed at the king. He smiled at you innocently enough.

"They are just hands little one." He mocked you, then moved his lips to your neck. A harsh bite, caused you to cry out, T'Challa laughed darkly. His tongue lapped slowly over the forming bruise. A moan escaped your lips. T'Challa tsked aloud and moved his other hand towards you placing two fingers in your mouth.

"Fuck" you mumbled around his fingers, your thighs clenched together tightly in an attempt to alleviate some of the pressure.

"You are too loud little bit. You must be stealthy as you were the day you sat by my side in the mountains, or when you hid from me and your brother." How did he know you sat by his side? His lips continued their assault on your neck, teeth grazing your sensitive skin, you sucked on his fingers gently, hesitating slightly. He smiled when he felt your tongue flicker around his digits in your mouth.

"Good job uthando." He muttered as he slid his fingers from your mouth, your spit trailing down your body, as his fingers slid into your skirt and around your panties.

"Vu lekile." He demanded, your body responded immediately. Thighs parting easily for the intruder. His fingers found your nub, and began to rub gently, starting a rhythm that your hips couldn't help but follow. You moaned quietly, eyes closed, as he continued to gently move his fingers on your most sensitive part. He regarded you quietly, watching your face react to his slender and skilled fingers. He quickly pressed his lips to yours, he plunged two fingers into your cove, swallowing your loud whine.

"Ku futshane" His mouth moved gently against yours, his fingers craving to go deeper. His rings only allowed him to go so far. He pulled them out. You wanted to scream, irritation filled your body as you turned to curse out the teaser, his face holding a look you'd never seen on him before. Your threats died out in your throat.

"Stand up." His voice demanded action, the first time. You scrambled to your feet as T'Challa moved the bench back, and motioned for you to lay on the desk in front of you. You removed your shirt before laying down squealing to yourself when the cold desk met your hot skin. Your skirt had bunched up to just under your thighs. You felt T'Challa's warm hand wrap around your left ankle placing it gently on the desk, the followed through with the other leg.

"Keep them open, little one." His voice held a warning. You sat in silence awaiting his next move. You could feel his breath upon your moist cove. You mewled and shifted under his gaze. The distinctive thuds of the royal rings hitting the bench, were the only sounds filling the room.

"Bast, you are beautiful princess." Immediately after he spoke the words you felt his lips attach to your clit, his fingers gripped tightly at your thighs. Your back arched off the desk in response.

"Mmmhm." You bit your lips to keep silent, as T'Challa sucked and slurped between your thighs. Your hips rocked towards your king, His tongue catching everything you gave him. A cry passed your lips when you felt his fingers find their way into you again, no rings in the way this time. His mouth was suctioned onto your clit while his fingers dived deep into your pussy. You tried to keep your legs open like he had asked, but when you felt his fingers brush against your spot, your thighs closed on him, your arms working to pull you away from the immense pleasure.

His free hand slapped at your thighs, then pushed them open again. His eyes looked up at you, warning you to not do it again. His fingers continued, while his mouth slurped and swallowed. You could feel the coil in the pit of your stomach, wrap up tightly. You were close.

"Cum uthando. You are so wet for me right now." His words vibrated against you, sending you over your limit.

"Fuuuuuck!" You screamed out, into the empty lab. His fingers never stopping, his mouth ruthlessly moved against you, following your every movement. Your body jerked away from him, but he followed, his eyes drinking in your orgasm. Your hand tapped on the desk repeatedly, until he pulled himself from you. His smile clear as day on his face, beard dripping with your essence.

He stood up from the bench and leaned over your body to capture your lips with his. Tasting yourself, you moaned into the kiss. T'Challa's now infamous fingers found their way to your neck, during the kiss, gripping your throat gently. He pulled back to watch you, a smirk ghosted his lips.

"You taste good, little one. So warm and wet" He paused, against your lips. "Ngexesha elizayo ndiza kukugxotha." He winked that same wink as he pulled back and walked away from your desk, humming and sucking on those fingers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 889 10
Derek Hale finds a bitten teenage boy lying on the side of the road. Derek becomes the boy and his sister's guidence. They try to fit in and be norma...
248K 5.2K 107
This is a gender-neutral x reader with the main six characters as your romantic partner! I hope you enjoy reading my writing! All rights to the chara...
19.4K 332 36
"I can't believe you killed my brother"
1.3K 57 4
Robyn and Kendrick are in a twisted relationship. Their opposing personalities sometimes cause them to clash, yet their love for debauchery and the n...