Black Panther Shorts

Por njspeaks

This is a collection of short stories from the world of Black Panther. Cover and characters are not mine. Más

Cupcakes
Fear of Rejection
Dont Drop Me
If you are to be the death of me
Silver and Fangs
So Jealous
Uninvited
Umbrella
Lollipops and Basketball
Stalker
Invisible Girl
Prove It
Teaser
Hard Headed
Before the Game
After the Game
You're My Favorite
You're My Favorite Pt. 2
You're My Favorite Pt. 3
Don't Drop Me Pt. 2
I Can Handle It
Trick or Treat
Happy New Years
I Guess We're Even
Bite Back
Those Fingers
Those Fingers Pt. 2
Fake Love
Dance
Count Dracula
The Bookstore
The Bookstore Pt. 2
The Bookstore Pt. 3
The Bookstore Pt. 4
The Bookstore Pt. 5
The Bookstore Pt. 6
The Bookstore Pt. 7
Vampire Erik
6 Days
Lollipops and Basketball Part 2
Stupid Cupids

Never

1.2K 36 2
Por njspeaks

"Babe! Where you at?" Your boyfriend for you called as soon as he got into his apartment. You heard the door slam roughly as his heavy footsteps echoed through the home. You didn't respond, you simply continued to calmly packed your bags. You heard his footsteps approach and his strong arms wrap tightly around your waist.

"You ain't hear me call for you?" His voice was rough and tired. His lips found your neck and attacked it with kisses and nips. You gently shrugged him off you. "Stop Erik, I'm not in the mood." You glanced back at him as his face scrunched up in confusion.

"Wassup with you? Something happen, baby?" He looked like he was actually concerned. You couldn't help but rolled your eyes.

"No nothing happened Erik, can I just go back to what I was doing. Please?" You looked in calmly in his deep brown eyes daring him to respond. He huffed and licked his lips. You resumed packing up your stuff.

"What are you doing? You going somewhere? I thought the girl's trip wasn't til next weekend." He started picking through the stuff in your bags.

"Can you fucking not?" You rolled your eyes at him, and shoved his hand away from your stuff.

"Yo YN, you got one more time to roll your eyes at me. You know I don't care for the attitude." He squared off his shoulders, a sure sign that he was going to assert his dominance soon. Which usually meant that your knees would be by your ears, and your stomach in painfully pleasurable cramps from too many orgasms. You needed to move fast.

"What's the problem baby girl? I just got home from school; you told me you was here. I thought we was finna chill and watch movies. You know my lab days at the internship be stressing me out. I hate coming home and you mad at me." He licked his lips his gold gleamed at you in a mocking way, making you wet when all you wanted to do was leave. And he knew this. He trapped you between him and the bed.

"I can't do this anymore." You whispered as you turned you head away from him. You felt him tense against you.

"What?" He looked down at me, his face dropped down to get in your face. You refused to acknowledge him.

"Me and you, this isn't working." You tried to move out of his embrace, pulling away from him. He grabbed your chin and forced it up to have you look at him. His anger and sadness were battling for dominance.

"Look at me! What do you mean this not working? Ain't nothing wrong." Erik held your chin tight while the other hand wrapped tightly around your waist. His fingers splayed against your side in an attempt to hold me closer.

"I just can't do this anymore Erik. You always working and in school. Now research started back again and I just never see you." You stood limply in his arms.

"This gotta be a joke. A prank." He looked around the room looking for something, when he didn't see anything he put his hands into his locs and tugged. "Fuck babe, don't do this. I told you that I was gonna take fewer hours at work to spend more time with you last week. This is my last crazy week. I promised you." He tried to catch your eye again to show that he was being sincere. You just looked away.

"It's not enough. If now is like this then what does our future hold? You wanna be a engineer and you let me know that from the jump; don't let me stand in your way. You are almost done baby. Besides I know you have big plans for the future. I don't want to hold you back. I just need someone who makes some time for me too." You glanced at the black notebook by his bedside. Then at the wall next to the two of you. His eyes followed your gaze, he was silent as he stared at his dad's notebook for a moment.

"I am almost done, and after this semester, I already got a job lined up at Northside. We can get an apartment out there. You can move in with me and we can spend more time together." You could hear the desperation in his voice. It took all of your strength not to smile.

"No. I don't want to move in with you. I can handle myself. You always do this." You glanced at him then looked away quickly you crossed your arms in front of your chest.

"I know you can handle yourself. Babygirl, you know I'm not saying you can't. You can pay half of the bills if that's what you want to do." He stared at the side of your face, with his arms reaching out to wrap around you tightly.

"You and I both know, you would never let me do that." You scoffed at the idea of Erik taking your money to help pay for bills. Erik was very big on taking care of you. He wouldn't force you to stop working but he couldn't stand the idea of your money being used to pay his bills. Though he always readily accepted the lavish gifts you bought him in return for him taking care of you.

"Okay, yeah I wouldn't like that. But if it's what I gotta do to keep you, then I'll do it. No matter how much it annoys me." He stared at you in earnest. You shrugged. "Aight so tell me a solution YN. I told you I would take less hours. I said that we can move in together. You know I would give you the world. You are my world, after 3 years, I can't lose you. What do you want?"

"To be done with you. Move. Let me finish packing my shit." You pushed him off of you easily, because he was stunned by what you said. He was soon behind you as you began packing your bags again.

"What the fuuuck." He groaned as he walked out of the room. You could hear him murmuring and talking to himself as he called his cousin. You heard him knock something down, causing it to break. His fist hitting the wall as his cousin tried to calm him down. He yelled in frustration.

You stopped packing to laugh quietly and sat on the bed to text a few people, before straightening up when he came back in.

"I'm not fucking losing you for no damn reason Babe. So you might as well stop packing your shit. You really starting to piss me off." You turned to him and stared blankly. He stood in the doorway of his bedroom, his stature filling it up. You glanced at him noting that his shirt was now off, his breathing heavy. You looked away before you became mesmerized with the scars that had always adorned his body.

"I told you what the issue is." You said with attitude. You went back to packing your stuff, walking towards the bathroom to grab your makeup.

"That's not even a real problem though; cause you moving in with me next year. Just give me some time. I got you. You know I do. So what's the real issue?" He glared at you from the doorway.

"Why is this not working anymore enough? Nothing is ever enough with you." You glared back at him. You went back to your bags and continued packing.

"You are more than enough!! You have been for the past 3 years. I can't lose you baby. What do I gotta do? Please don't leave me." He approached you softly tears shining in his eyes. You shrugged and turned back to my bag. You felt so heartless, he never cried, never, unless he dreamt of his dad. He reached around you and started pulling clothes out of the bags and putting them back in the drawers that belonged to me. He slammed them closed. "You not fucking leaving me, not for no damn reason." He muttered to himself.

"I am Erik, stop!" He snatched the bag out of your hand as you finished the sentence. He threw it in the closet and locked the door staring at you harshly.

"Yo who is talking in your ear? You don't even sound like yourself." He said. You glared at the wall instead of him, recrossing your arms against your chest. "You won't even fucking look at me. If you gonna break my heart, look me in my eye and do it. Don't bullshit around it." You smirked at his statement.

"You think this is funny?!" His voice boomed throughout the room. You jumped slightly at the change in tone. You shrugged in response, your heart beating fast. You could tell this was affecting him. You'd have to end this soon.

"Baby, don't do this. You want me to beg, I'll fucking do it. I ain't afraid to hurt my pride for you. You know how I feel about you." Oh shit, you thought to yourself. He started to get down on his knees with tears in his eyes. This is where you knew you had to stop it. You grabbed his shoulder lifting him up and smiled at him. Your body shaking with laughter.

~~~~~ 2 Hours Earlier~~~~

The camera shook a bit before focusing on you. Once the lighting was good in my car you began to speak.

"Hey YouTube!! It's ya girl YN, back with another prank. This week I'm doing the break-up prank. Since last week Erik got me really good with the Hickey Prank. I mean really good. If y'all wanna see me blow up, check it out. I mean I legit almost lost it. The link is in the description box below. Anyways, Babes, is at the lab, then he said he was gonna stop by the gym for a bit. So I figured this was the best time." You looked into the camera to fix your make-up.

"So you guys, I am going to find a really good hiding spot for the camera. I have to make sure he won't see it." You picked the other camera up and took it up to his apartment. You used the key he gave you 8 months ago, when he first moved in, to get in. You found a spot near his side of the bed that was covered in clothes, that he must have recently washed but had not folded up. You put the camera there and covered it a bit. You checked to make sure that it had a good view.

"So I am going to pretend to be packing bags, and just tell him that we don't spend enough time together, and that I can't do this anymore. And blah blah blah. I don't know how he is going to react. I wouldn't be surprised if he kicked me out. But who knows, haha. Okay I am going to turn this off until he is near."

~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~

"Babe, Baby. It's a joke. It's a prank." You smiled at him as you wrapped my arms around his neck, pecking his lips a couple of times, and wiping his tears.

You smiled at the camera and made a face.

"Man, get off me this ain't no joke. Where is the camera?" He said looking around while still in your arms. You lightly let him go bending over the bed to reach the camera under the pile of clothes. You stood up straight and showed him the film from earlier. He kissed his teeth and rolled his eyes pushing you off him.

"YN, wins this round!! Check in next week for another fun video!!" You showed the camera Erik's face before he flipped off the camera. "Someone's mad!! Well, I have some forgiveness to ask for. Pray for my knees." You winked. "I'll see you guys later." You waved then turned off the camera. You pulled Erik into your embrace but he was not giving in. "No baby don't be mad, let me love you."

"Nah fuck that, had me out here crying. I really thought you was finna leave me." He stared down at you with his arms crossed. You wrapped your arms around him again and pushed him onto the bed so you could straddle him. His hands immediately slid to your hips holding you tightly.

Repeatedly pressing your lips against his, you whispered one word. "Never."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

353K 9.5K 100
A collection of Imagines and One Shots of Avengers getting a little Melanin Magic from you, yes you! The melanin black queen reading this description...
75K 4.8K 48
2017 Purple Eggplant Winner: BEST PRINCHAEL//2016 NPG AWARD WINNER : BEST DRAMA "A tale of a pretty girl who gets what she wants, including two of t...
15.6K 493 17
20 years old Kim Taehyung is an Omega. A rare species too. The worse of all, he was a prince of a kingdom named Lunar, the heir to the throne. Everyo...
87.3K 767 12
အသက်ရွယ်ကန့်သက်ချက်တွေ လွန်လွန်ကြူးကြူးပါဝင်လို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။