💔 From the past 💔 ( Karma x...

By momiyucole

"Sorry~ miyuki-chan i loved her not you. Our relationship was only a bet......lets break up" said the male wh... More

A New High School Life
An Attack
Assasination Trip
Assasination Trip (2)
Assasination Trip (3)

Assembly

2.9K 51 30
By momiyucole

Today is the day of the assembly. Where the lowest of all student gets mocked according to my informant.

We are currently going to the main hall but in order to get there we have to come across hurdles along the way. Okajima really is nice but a pervert.

We arrived at the main, they seems exhausted. I ran 16 km a day when I'm not lazy to do it. While they were catching they're breath some student seem to mocked us. I hated them.

"Come on guys lets get in line before they come" isogai said. We made eye contact but i avoided it and went inside.

We are the first class who get to fall in line. They started the assembly. They handed out the student council paper. Isogai raise his hand.

"Sir we didn't get any" isogai said.
"What are you sayin?~ we hand out all the papers" he said.
"Well your class is not very important hahaha" he continue. The other student now laughed.I have to get even of it. 

"Excuse me sir" i raise my hand.
"What do you want, Class E student?" He said mockingly.
"Print out those handouts now" i said ticked off.

"And who do you think you are to order me around?" He said.
"I don't intend to introduce myself to a bunch of lowlife" i smirk.

"What did you say!?" Irk marked is visible in his head.
"Well let me introduce myself I am Miyuki Tachibana, " i simply said holding my skirt and bow like a princess. All of their mouth is open and couldn't believe it that a high rank person is here. Even my classmate except Isogai since he knows all about it.

"You mean the daughter of the most ruthless and merciless CEO and the youngest daughter of the Tachibana Estate" Nagisa mumbled.

"C-C-EOOOO!!" all of them shout.
"PRINCESS!!"
"Thats right now give them to me" i said surrounding myself with a dark intention.

"C-coomminng r-right a-way" he said. He panicked and give us each one. My classmate give me a thank you smile which i gradually return.

I saw koro-sensei lined up with the teacher. I smile at him. Sending him a  you-dont-have-to-worry look.

The assembly ended

After chatting a little with Nakamura, i walk outside and saw nagisa being bullied by some two student.

I was about to punch their face but nagisa give off some murderous aura. My eyes widen in shock. I never seen Nagisa like that.

They got scared of Nagisa and run i away. I follow them.

"It was scary" the one with glasses said.
"Y-yeah" the other one said.

"Hey! Lowlife" i said leaning against the wall.
"Agh! What did you call us!?" they got tick off but once they turn around and see who it was, their face got pale.

"Lowlife? So what?" I smirk. I walk towards them. They gasp.
"Listen here if you ever go near to Nagisa I will grind your body and eat it" i threatened. A murderous aura surround me. I sense a familiar figure.

"W-we pro-om-mised" they said in unison.
"Get out of my sight" i glare at them.

They run screaming.

"Asano I know your here" i said. The figure revealed himself.
"You've change a lot" he said.

"So what if I have? It's none of your concern" i smirk.
"You really should moved on" he smirk. He notice it.

"Don't worry I have" i said. My hair covering my eyes. I turn around.
"Are you gonna cry?" He said. I turn to look at him.

"No, why would I cry for a jerk like you?" I said.

I walk away feeling irritated from my meeting with that Jerk Asano.

I meet my classmate and walk with them back to the classroom. That means we have to get through all those snakes and boulders.

We eventually arrived. They got tired easily. I see a familiar red head. It was Karma Akabane. The memories of him flash into my mind. I hold my tears to avoid being pity. I have had enough of that.

I just walk towards the classroom silently. No one noticed me except the teachers and the playboy himself, Karma.

I sat down on my chair using my hand as a pillow and sleep.

I heard footsteps and voices coming towards the classroom. I sense everyone staring at me. I just shrugged it off and continue ignoring the whole class. Until i was shaken by someone. I assume it was Nagisa.

"Nagisa stop it I'm sleepy" i said.
"But don't you wanna see me~" a teasing voice said.

His voice sounds like a jerk that i have known for so long. I look up and see who it is. It was the bastard period head.

"Don't touch me" i glare and shake off his hand.
"Awe~don't be like that" Karma said.

"Just shut up I don't want to even hear your voice" i glare.

The rest just stay quiet and witness the drama.

"Look, miyuki-chan it was a long time ago" karma said. He just said that because he only played with me. I thought.
"I know" i said not looking in the eyes.

"Can we go back before the drama begin" he said which so not like him.

My devil side appeared. I face my whole body towards him still sitting on my sit. I smirk and cross my legs. My elbow rest at my desk and rest my chin on my palm.

"Thats so not like you, Karma~" i said.
"How about this if you kneel down and kiss my shoes~, we can go back to being friends?" I smirk.

My classmate were shock including Karma and Isogai.

"You've change, miyuki-chan~" karma said.
"Where's the gullible, cheerful, clueless, kind miyuki-chan~?" Karma tease.

"Oh that girl she's gone, I'm the new miyuki~" i twirl the ends of my hair.
"I know you change a lot but not your pink bra and your boobs is always big~" karma tease and smirk.

I extremely blush. I look at my uniform to see that one button has gone loose. Maybe it got loose at all the walking and dodging stuff. Koro-sensei's face turn pink. The boys except Isogai and Nagisa have a nose bleed. I was flustered. I button up and throw a real knife at them and a bb knife for koro-sensei. Koro-sensei have caught all the knife. They were shock because i haven't show them my talent.

"I'll kill you for real, PERVERTS!" i said threatened.

I look at Karma who's still smirking. He punish me for humiliating him. I glare at him.

"Now~now miyuki-chan, you are not allowed to use a real knife" koro-sensei said.
"Student please sit down, the class will start now" koro-sensei continue.

I took my sit next to the window. I'm glad that Karma is not my seat mate. I sigh and stare at the distant blue sky.

Just great the three people who I don't want to meet is here just to top it all the two is my classmate. I sigh.

I should have expect to see Asano here but Karma and Isogai is not what i predicted.

The old man's hide Karma's and Isogai's file.

"Tch....that old man" i mumbled.

Throughout the class, karma has tried to assassinate koro-sensei but failed.

I laugh at karma being dress in a pink apron. I took a picture to blackmail. I enjoy all his failed attempts.

I am no longer the same as before. Some people change and change for the good.

I walk home skipping happily. I fight some gangster along the way. I arrived home and open the door. Takashi couldn't drive me home today because he accompany Mina to her mission and fulfill his role being a boyfriend.

I walk to my room and collapse on my king size bed.

Karma's misfortune is nothing compared to what he did to me. I guess his name fits him. I giggle.

I got off my king size bed and investigate all the target's weakness and info.

I send them to Mina and the rest to kill them as what our clients said. I felt alone because mina still has a lot of work to do thats why she will not be home for a while.

My eyes started to water not because I'm crying but because I'm sleppy. My eyes gets heavier by the second. I lay my head on my arms. I soon fell into a deep slumber.

        ~~~~~Continue~~~~~
I change the readers thought to an italic because i want to. Hahahaha 😅. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 63 29
Their story began because of the "misunderstanding"... when one of them... ...died. (Midorima Shintaro x OC (Hoshino Yuuki)) (I do not own the Kuroko...
154K 7.6K 58
~"There's no love like the first"~ Born as the only child of the head Of Yakuza Watanabe, Kiyoko Yamaguchi was raised in a whole different world from...
38.5K 1.9K 33
The you that you didn't know, the man in your dreams and a world you haven't seen. I do not own this character.
5.2K 390 15
Welcome to Wellenberg, Meuracevia, at the turn of the 19th century. The fate of Serenity Hotel, an opulent hotel in the nation's capital. The Sereni...