Broken (A Justin Bieber Story)

By chessneyDAWN

Clover is a normal girl, at least that is how it seems on the outside. Clover hides a secret that would tell... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE **SEQUEL**

Chapter 13

343 11 0
By chessneyDAWN

I woke up the next morning and got ready quickly. I had just finished when Justin pulled up and I ran out to the car. I climbed in the passenger seat and leaned over giving him a peck on the cheek. We drove to school listening to the music coming from his radio, and I mentally prepared myself for what was to come with telling Asia about us.

I sighed loudly trying to calm my nerves. Justin took hold of my hand lacing out fingers together giving me a reassuring smile. We pulled up to the school and as we got out and walked into the building my heart race picked up some. We walked over to my locker knowing it wouldn’t be long till she showed her face.

“Hey Justin,” he voice rang through the hallway. “Are you feeling any better today?” she asked placing her hand on his forehead, as to check for a fever.

“Much better,” I looked at them out of the corner of my eye and noted that he was looking at me. “Asia there is something that I wanted to tell you,” he said his eyes fully on me now as he spoke.

She turned her head and looked at me. She glared slightly before speaking, “What is it baby?”

“I wasn’t sick Asia, Clover was I left to check on her and I spent yesterday taking care of her.”

“I know, I'm not stupid Justin and I already told you you're not that good of an actor. I was only playing along to make you think that I didn’t know.”

“Why?” he questioned confused. Her tone wasn’t angry in fact she sounded sort of happy about it.

“Because I’ve been thinking about it and if being with Clover is what makes you happy then I shouldn’t keep you from that. Our relationship isn’t working so why try and revive something that already been dead so long,” she said shrugging. She turned to me a smile on her face, “Don’t hurt him please,” she said a slight plea in her voice. She reached forward pulling me into a hug. Confused and a little scared I hugged her back eyeing Justin. He shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes at her.

She pulled back and walked away with a small wave and a smile. What the hell was that about? I thought to myself. I got the rest of my things out and Justin and I walked to class his arm around my shoulder.

We spent the first half of the day getting strange looks and whispers as we walked past a lot of people.  They were probably just as shocked as I was at Asia’s reaction this morning. I'm sure that they had expected her to attack me or something. I know that’s what I was preparing myself for.

We finally made it to lunch and we both sat with my sister. She interrogated him much the same way my mother had last night but we also joked about the times when she dated Ryan's brother and all the times Justin Ryan and I would try and annoy her.

We finished our food and like Jazz and I normally did we headed out side. We sat together on the grass the same place we had sat together that first day we started to hang out. We sat there with our legs stretched out my head on his shoulder. Some of our friends came over and talked for a while, most of them asking about us and Asia.

When we finally had to go to more classes Justin walked me to class but since it wasn’t one we had together he had to leave to go to his class. I sighed this would be the only time today that I wouldn’t have him by my side it felt kind of strange realizing how much time we really spent together.

When the class ended forty-five minutes later I walked to my locker alone this time. I stood in front of my open locker taking things out and putting stuff in. “Are you feeling any better?” I jumped slightly not expecting that.

I turned to Kevin who was now standing next to me, “I feel a lot better actually,” I said with a laugh.

He gave me a hug, “So I heard you and Justin are official,” he didn’t sound too pleased with that.

“Yes we are,” I said smiling, if Kevin was really a friend worth having he would be happy for me.

“Well I hope he makes you happy,” he said a clearly fake smile on his face.

“He does, thank you,” I said slightly annoyed by his attitude. I closed my locker and turned to walk to class.

Kevin stopped me how ever by taking a hold of my arm. He spun me around to face him, “Did you at least tell him what happened?”

“No… I haven’t and neither will you,” I said sternly.

“You know that nothing stays secret forever he will find out eventually,” Kevin said reminding me of that fact.

“He will find out when I tell him and I will tell him soon,” I said suddenly really worried about what might happen.

“Alright, but I think he deserves to know,” Kevin said letting go of me.

I turned my back on him and headed to class. I wasn’t going to let anything ruin what we had and when the time comes I would tell Justin what happened.

~JUSTIN’S POV~

When I finally made it through the day I was exhausted I had a lot of homework to finish and for some reason during the day I started thinking about what Kevin had said.

“Maybe you should let her tell you what she did,” his words played over again. What did she do what could he possibly be talking about?

I brushed it off ignoring whatever it was he was trying to imply. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I picked it up. There was a new text; I opened it quickly reading the message as we waited in the line to get out of the parking lot.

“My mom wants to know if you want to come to dinner tonight,” I said to Clover putting my phone in my pocket and turning to look at her.

She smiled, “Sounds good,” she said still smiling. She leaned forward and placed her lips to mine. There was a honk behind us and we jumped apart laughing. We headed to my house today instead of hers. “You know that this will be the first time since we were little that I will be at you're house,” she said probably laughing at a memory of us as children.

I parked the car in the drive way and we headed inside. My mother was sitting in the living room and jumped from her seat. She gave both of us a hug, “Clover how are you honey?” she asked Clover sweetly. She always had a sweet spot for Clover especially when we were younger she would always baby Clover more than Ryan or me even. Clover would always try to make us play house and if we didn’t want to she would cry and tell my mom then she would play dress up with my mom the rest of the day.

“Great all things considered,” she replied a bit of a sad smile on her face. My arm tightened around her and I gave her a small kiss on her right temple. She smiled up at me, “But Justin has been great help with everything.”

“Well I'm glad, you two took long enough to get together, just adorable,” she gushed pinching my cheeks like a little kid. “Any way dinner should be ready in a few hours I'll call you guys when it’s ready,” she said shooing us off.

We both laughed and I pulled her to my room, making sure to leave the door open knowing that was the silent rule with my mom when I had a girl over.

~CLOVER’S POV~

Justin and I walked to his room and he sat on his bed, I looked around his room seeing the picture frames. I came across one that made me smile it was the one from his ninth birthday. We had only known each other a few months before that but we were best friends almost right away.

*Flash Back*

“Ryan, give me back my doll,” I screamed as I chased him. Ryan was always picking on me and I was rather sensitive so I cried a lot when he would pick on me.

“Sorry Stephanie can't do that,” he said in a sing song voice.

I stopped running and threw my arms to my sides. I let the tears fall from my eyes knowing that he would soon give up and give me my doll back.

“Ryan stop picking on Stephanie already,” Justin said taking the doll out of his hands.

“Ok, ok fine big baby,” Ryan said sulking.

Justin brought my doll back to me. I stopped crying and took the doll hugging it to me. Justin smiled seeing my smile. I looked back up to him giving him a hug, “Thank you Justin.”

“No problem Clover,” he said hugging me tighter. He was the only one who called me Clover. He knew it was my middle named and always said that he liked it better then Stephanie. He only called me Stephanie when talking to other people but he eventually gave up on that and I became known as Clover to everyone. It also helped that I decided I wouldn’t listen to anything else.

There was a flash and both of us looked up to find his mother smiling down at us with a camera in his hand.

~CLOVER’S POV *present*~

I smiled at the picture of the two of us; I had the same picture at home buried in a box somewhere from when I redid my room. I picked it up spinning around a smile plastered on my face. “You still have this out,” I said sitting next to him.

He smiled and took the picture from me, “Yes, well only recently I found it buried in my closet behind some stuff. I actually found it a few months before we started talking again,” he said a smile on his face I could see him replaying that moment the picture was taken.

I put the picture back and looked at a few other things spotting his guitar in the corner. “You still play the guitar?” I asked picking it up.

I walked back over to him, “Yeah, here and there, although I never had much time while dating Asia she always wanted to go shopping,” he said rolling his eyes.

“Play something,” I said handing him the guitar.

“What do you want me to play?” he asked.

“Anything,” I said smiling.

“Ok, well there is something I’ve been wanting to show you, I sort of wrote a song about us,” he said looking down a smile on his face.

“A song about us?” I asked not being able to keep the smile off my face.

He nodded looking back up at me, “Do you want to hear it?”

“Yes,” I said waiting.

He took a deep breath and placed his fingers on the strings. He slowly started to strum; he kept his eyes locked on mine.

Then he began to sing,

“Well let me tell you a story

About a girl and a boy

He fell in love with his best friend

When she's around, he feels nothing but joy

But she was already broken, and it made her blind

But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right

But did you know that I loved you? or were you not aware?

You're the smile on my face

And I ain't going nowhere

I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile

I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while

What's gonna make you fall in love

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart

Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love

But you can't fly unless you let your,

You can't fly unless it let yourself fall

Well, I can tell you're afraid of what this might do

Cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose

Well, I don't wanna lose it either

I don't think I can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe

So take my hand

Well did you know you're an angel who forgot how to fly?

Did you know that it breaks my heart every time to see you cry?

'Cause I know that a piece of you's gone every time he move over on the shoulder you crying on

And I hope by the time that I'm done with this song that I figured it out

What's gonna make you fall in love

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart

Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love

But you can't fly unless you let your,

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall

I will catch you if you fall

But if you spread your wings

You can fly away with me

But you can't fly unless you let your,

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall

What's gonna make you fall in love

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart

Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love

But you can't fly unless you let your,

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall

Fall in love

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart

Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love

But you can't fly unless you let your

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall

I will catch you if you fall

If you spread your wings

You can fly away with me

But you can't fly unless you let your,

You can fly unless you let yourself fall” he finished the last note the sound of the guitar slowly fading away. I couldn’t keep myself from crying tears of joy; he placed the guitar to the side wrapping his arms around me. I put my arms around his neck and placed my lips to his.

“Justin, Clover dinner’s ready,” we pulled apart. Justin put the guitar back and we both headed down stairs.

We talked through dinner same things my mom asked only to me instead of Justin. She asked how my mom was doing and how my sisters were. By the time dinner finished it was like reconnecting with my second mother I always loved spending time with her almost as much as I enjoyed spending time with my own mother.

When dinner was done we went through old photo albums some from when Justin and I were younger and had gone on vacation together. There was one that was nothing but pictures of us Patty said that we were a couple of shutter bugs. We even took her camera and went around taking pictures of each other.

We had a good laugh but soon it was time for me to head home. Justin dropped me off at home and kissed me goodnight before I headed inside.

My mother wasn’t home again so I walked to my room. I changed into my PJ’s and threw myself into bed, today was a stressful yet fun day. I was beginning to drift off to sleep but one thing crossed my mind. I needed to tell Justin what happened and I wasn’t sure how he would take it, but I knew that I had to do it soon.

A/N: ok i love the song fall the first time i listened to it i was like woah that sounds just like my story haha i had to fit it in here :) anyway let me know what you think about this COMMENT FAN VOTE :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 58 24
TEACH ME● This story is about how a girl had fallen in love with the famous singing sensation; Justin bieber. "Small relationships carry huge distan...
28.2K 734 21
Justin and Selena are both famous. They both have to stay in the news so their managers told them to get a couple just for the publicity. In their pr...
138K 1.3K 98
Justin Bieber comes across a famous young lady one day , he fell in love with her from first sight ... read to find out more... cover by: me disclaim...
131K 4.6K 45
Ariana Grande is a normal teenager but suffers depression and gets bullied by Justin Bieber and his friends. When Justin comes across the type of lif...