The Magnificent 4 (RWBY X OC'...

By Balasubas19

This is the story that linger in my mind since I've released the chosen one book. Ozpin invited: A boy with... More

The Big 4 (part 1)
The big 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3: Initiation
Chapter 4: First day
Chapter 5: Fight of the Decade
Chapter 6: Hanging out with friends
Chapter 7: Food fight and Upgrades!
Chapter 8: New guests and a visit
Chapter 9: What a day!
Chapter 10: Extracurricular, and dancing in the moonlight
Chapter 11: Stronger than ever
Chapter 12: Field trip
Chapter 13: The reason why we fight
Chapter 14: Mountain Glenn and the Breach
Chapter 15: Meeting the family
Chapter 16: Claiming their loved ones (Lemon)
Chapter 17: Vytal festival
Chapter 18: Round one begins
Chapter 19: Vision from the future
Chapter 20: Only one will win
Chapter 21: Snow and Fall
Chapter 22: Battle of beacon
Chapter 23: Legend will rise
Chapter 24: And Angel's fall
Chapter 25: Moving Forward...While healing the wounds

Chapter 1: New chapter of life is coming

456 8 10
By Balasubas19

Author: This story takes place before volume 2 starts.

No one POV

*In Vale*

Two siblings was walking the streets of Vale. Their names are Carl Shadeheart and Lena Shadeheart. Their family is recently newly moved from Atlas and they choose because of the climate and it has the requirements that they need are here.

Lena: This kingdom wasn't that bad at all.

Carl: And it has our necessities we need for our mom and dad Lena.

Lena: *squeals* And there's comic books shop as well!

Carl: Now now sis, let's grab some food, I'm hungry.

Lena: *sigh* Okay.

Both Carl and Lena looked for a food stall because they were hungry from getting used in the city of Vale.

They were surprised that Vale has a lot of stuffs and it's more lively than Atlas because Atlas is more military rules than Vale.

Carl: There! *points to east* Food stall.

Lena: Yes! *pumps her fist in the air* Let's eat!

Both Carl and Lena proceed to the food stall, Until....

*BOOM*

Both of them looked at the source of the explosion and they saw white fang attacking a warehouse near them. They both looked at each other and they nodded, knowing what to do now.

Carl: Lena, attack on the other side, we corner them.

Lena: Got it big brother!

(Play the music)

Then Lena readies her weapons, Angel's arms.

Carl cracked his knuckles as he readies mercy and death on both of his hands.

Carl: Let's move!

Carl runs to the west while Lena runs to the east as they quietly moved towards the group of white fang. The white fang is currently stealing dust stores in Vale.

Carl readies mercy and death as he flies up first by activating his suit and he crashed where the white fang members is. The white fang is alerted to the new comer.

Carl stood up as he both prepared mercy and death on both of his hands.

The white fang pointed their guns and weapons to Carl, but before they pull the trigger, Carl pointed mercy and death as his wings on his back spreads up like an eagle.

Carl pulled the triggers of mercy and death as he starts firing the white fang with barrage of bullets to them.

The white fang was overwhelmed to the firepower of Carl had. On the other hand, Lena joins in the battle as she readies her angel arms.

(This is how she prepared her angel arms)

White fang member 1: We've been engaged!

She dashed towards the white fang members with her sword as she activated her semblance, rush hour to avoid all incoming attacks towards her.

The other white fang members fired their weapons to Carl, but Carl activated the shield on his mercy to block all the incoming attacks.

Carl flies up in the skies as he activated the triple drives of his suit as green particles were emitting outside of his drives.

(Like this)

The white fang was astonished on the scene as Carl charges to the white fang group. Lena morphed her sword into a gun as she fired the other white fang members and shield herself to the incoming attacks.

Carl swings mercy as it cuts one of the white fang member's gun as he fired death to the other white fang member. He jumps over to a another member as he gave a kick in the face while Lena bashed her shield to a white fang member as the member stumbles and morphed her gun into a sword once again.

Lena ducked when she felt a movement on her back and she countered with a kick on the groin as the white fang member crouched in pain and Lena knocked them off.

Carl fired mercy with a paralyze ammo as he aimed mercy to the last white fang member and pulled the trigger and the last member lays on the ground in pain.

(Stop the music)

Both Carl and Lena regrouped with each other as they put their weapons on their back.

Carl: The police should do the rest.

Lena: Yeah.

Carl: Anyways, let's head home. Forget that food.

As they were going heading back to their home, they were surrounded with a big sphere as they were floating and they cannot move.

Carl: Lena, what did you do!?

Lena: I'm not doing it!

Carl looked around as he saw the one who belongs the sphere.

Carl: Umm.. Is this about the property damage?

Lena: We didn't do it ma'am!

???: You two are coming with me. NOW.

Carl and Lena: What will you do if we say no?

<*Small time skip brought to you by Chibi Glynda chasing Chibi Carl and Chibi Lena*>

No one POV

Carl and Lena was seen putting ice pack on their heads as Glynda scolding them.

Glynda: I hope that both of you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, children. You put yourselves and others in great danger.

Lena: *looks up to Glynda* Ma'am! With all due respect, we are just doing our job out there!

Carl: Plus, we did not do that much damage.

Glynda: *sighs* There is someone here who would like to meet you.

Both of them looked at each other then they looked back to Glynda.

Carl: Who?

Glynda step aside as both Carl and Lena saw that it was the headmaster of beacon, professor Ozpin.

Ozpin sits on a chair with Carl and Lena gazing to Ozpin.

Ozpin: I've seen what you both did there and I'm impressed on both of your fighting abilities. *looks to Carl* Your name is Carl, Carl Shadeheart am I right?

Carl nodded

Ozpin: Where did you get the weapons and technology that you've used against the white fang today?

Carl: I've created those techs by myself. It took me time to create and maintain my weapons.

Lena: Same here professor.

Carl: Anyways, with respect professor Ozpin, what do you want from us?

Ozpin: *sips his coffee mug* I want you both to join to my school.

Carl and Lena looked at him dumbfoundedly.

Carl: Umm, I think the explosions earlier had affected my hearing, care to repeat that professor?

Lena: Yeah, did I just heard it right?

Ozpin: I want you both to join to my school.

Carl and Lena looked at each other as they talked to each other.

Lena: Should we accept it?

Carl: For me, yeah. Because we haven't joined in Atlas' academy yet. Let's give this a shot sis.

Lena: Sure big brother.

Carl: We accept professor. But with few conditions.

Ozpin: Go ahead Mr shadeheart, what are your conditions?

Carl: Whoever will be our teammates, our team will not wear uniforms.

Ozpin: Granted.

Lena: Second, we need extra space for our techs and weapons.

Ozpin: It will be done.

Carl: And lastly, my team will not doing homework.

Lena is containing her laughter, while Ozpin and Glynda are flabbergasted.

Ozpin: I... Beg your pardon?

Carl: Whoever be our teammates, our selected team will never do home works.

Ozpin: Um... Huh... Okay, that will be done. *thoughts* Unacceptable!

Lena cannot contain her laughter as she laughed hard as both adults are still flabbergasted.

Ozpin: Anyways, please give these to your parents. *handed a envelope to Carl* They will understood on what happened this day. They also know that I met you both.

Lena: Sure thing professor!

Ozpin: You may take your leave.

Then Carl and Lena stands up from their chair as they walk out from the room with a big smile on their face.

Carl: Looks like a new chapter of our life is coming Sis.

Lena: Yeah, can't wait to see it.

Ozpin POV

After the meeting of the shadeheart siblings, me and Glynda walked out from the office.

Glynda: Do you think that this is going to work?

Ozpin: It will work Glynda. Now the shadeheart siblings is recruited, now all I need is the cursed guardian and the bright light. They will be the defenders against the darkness.

-End chapter

Author: And chapter 1 is done! Sorry if it was short chapter, I'm working this chapter on phone. Commonly I create chapters in computer. InsaneLord3 here's the new chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 4 40
This is a story about a boy who figured out the secret that his friends have been hiding from him. Or did he? What he thought was truth, led him to a...
213 0 11
I do not own RWBY or RoosterTeeth credit goes to them. Osiria Aldrett, Mithril Hazlitt, Esther Iris, and Neon Horwitz; three huntresses and one hunts...
97 0 13
Summary: The story revolves around a team of 4 girls, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiou Long, as they live their lives trainin...
32.3K 525 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...