My saving grace

By Rad1619

Elizabeth is a single mom and On the edge of giving up she has her good days and her bad days. On one of her... More

Chapter 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ch 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14

Chapter 5b

38 1 0
By Rad1619

Stiles pov
I sighed again sitting back taking a drink from my beer. I looked at my phone I had sent her 7 messages and still nothing. Texted Jessie and he said he wasn't getting in between us but he'd tell jay.
I went out side and sat on Derek's porch
I looked at my watch 5:54. I told her to be here no later than 6.
I didn't think I had fucked up last night. Maybe she was embarrassed. Maybe I should have checked on her this morning.
I heard the door open then shut and dad sat by me. " so there was a fight?"
I shrugged " wouldn't exactly call it a fight. Just her brother started shit with me like why I liked her and that how could I be so successful and like someone like her. He was so hateful talking about her and she and Jessie just sat there and took it. !" I threw my hands out at the end.
" well maybe she wanted to hear your reason ?"
I stood up quickly " dad I did defended her. I was about to kick his ass if he thought he was going to insult my girlfriend like that !!"
I started pacing on the porch
Till a hand landed on my shoulder
" stop pacing and help her out of her car " He patted my shoulder as I looked in the drive way she had parked behind my Jeep. She was in her dad's car. 
  I went over to her car
" listen I'm sorry I shouldn't have raised my voice to jack last night. I shouldn't have gotten mad and-" I stopped and groaned when she started kissing me.
" shhh stiles really the pain killers haven't kicked in.  But really smell me do I smell like a bar ? I had a hang over from Hell this morning. Well today "
She sighed running her fingers through her hair  flipping it to the opposite side.
" but uh Henry wanted you to have this it's from him. And this one is from me.   Mine you can open inside but Henry's.  Not sure how comfortable you are with heart warming gifts."
   I took Henry's gift it was in a bag. I handed her the tissue paper and my beer.
  I pulled a sweat shirt out and unfolded it.
  I smiled and held my tears in because I knew he understood what a pack meant for wolves.

" now stiles this is a really big deal for him to pick something out like this for you okay ? You can't just uh just break up with me and leave us okay.  If you leave me whatever.  But Henry thinks you aren't leaving him okay ?"
I hugged her tight
" I'm not i made a promise that night and I won't be taking it back ... ever " I kissed her cheek. 
I let go and we calmed our selves down.  I took my beer back I looked at it. She started laughing.
" thanks for chugging my beer. It just means I get to have another. " she smiles and holds my hand walking in.
Dad came over and she hugged him
" merry Christmas uh this is for you it's just a gift card. I didn't really know what to get you "
" it's okay Elizabeth thank you. Plus you already made my son happy so I'm thankful "
I smiled
She looked around at the pack who was scattered through out the living room and some were already sitting at the table.
" Peter ?" She questioned as he came out of the kitchen.   He smiled and they met half way and hugged.  They seemed shocked with this they looked at me.  I ignored it and just followed behind her to take my gift and put it under the tree. 
" okay let's eat " Peter says
Peter sat on one side of her and I sat on the other.
We started eating and half way through
The questions came
" so how do you know peter " Lydia asked
" oh the bar he came in as a regular but then he was just coming to see us they offered him a job " Elizabeth says putting her hair up in a bun. But she kept looking over at Derek's girlfriend Taylor. Taylor didn't know anything about the supernatural either.
" so how long have you been dating ?" It was Malia
" about two months " I say quickly
This went on for about 10 minutes
Till Elizabeth stood up suddenly she went to the front door and walked out.
Taylor stood up " I'll get her. I remember how stressful this was meeting everyone " she went out to her

Elizabeth pov
I stared at Taylor in shock it was really her no one had the same scar as me . I couldn't breathe if she was here he'd know where she was. He always knew where she was. 
  I looked away and they just kept asking questions .  My thoughts started to get to me. I couldn't breathe I stood up " I'm going to go out side for some air. " I went over to the door fast as I could.  Swung the door open and the cold air felt amazing. I shut it quickly and paced on the walk way. 
  The door opened and she came out and ran down the stairs.
" you're alive it's really you right ? Elizabeth ?"
"Y-yeah T it's me " she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back just as tight. My breathing calmed down. 
" he came back that day with so much blood on him I thought he killed you. He said he did. I'm sorry Elizabeth. I should've-". She started panicking. We let go.  
I cut her off " he almost did but he didn't. I just really can't have kids now.  No tubes ain't got shit in there.  Well I got uterus but yeah " I laugh awkwardly
" how are you laughing ?"    " because he's not worth crying over anymore and I'm trying not to have a panic attack. He beat the shit out of me for years. I can't let him control me anymore. But uh is he here in California? "
She still had brown hair and and green eyes with a pretty smile. She didn't have bruises or cuts on her forearms anymore but neither did I. 
She shook her head no
  " no I uh I ran and I got far away as possible and that well was here with the money I had. Then I got a job and have restraining order against them and their two friends. But uh I noticed you didn't ..."
I had tears in my eyes again I blinked them
Back. " he can take Henry away from me and anyone can walk through a order like that. Just I know what he's capable of and what Lucas is capable of. Taylor Henry is my everything and-".     She put her hand up to stop me " is the rumor true well not rumor but I over heard one day.  He raped you ? Right ? Why didn't you tell me ? Elizabeth we could have gotten him for raping an underage girl "
  I didn't want to think about it. But there wasn't much to remember really. " I-I don't remember much at all about it. I remember telling him I didn't want too and he said fine and hit me but then that night after dinner.  I passed out and I woke up and I -I uh I was naked and everything hurt so bad.  I had bruises all over my body. I just pretend it didn't happen. Just no one would care ...I stayed with him even after that. Taylor he wouldn't have gotten arrested you know that ! Lucas would gotten him off ! You know that. Fuck Taylor we shouldnt even date anyone. Stiles and uh uh derek ? Right yeah. Have targets on their foreheads " I tap my forehead as I say it.

She started crying " I'm so sorry.  Im so sorry Elizabeth.... but you and I both know that Seb couldn't rape someone. He could barely have sex with you." I sighed and hugged her I ignored where she was going with it. " you do realize you can't post pictures of yourself on social media right ??"
   She nodded " I know I remember very well how he does that shit.  Plus we are on the top of his hit list ..."    he always told us he had our faces in a system that could pick us out in a search on any social media.  I let go
  I sat on the steps " yeah well I'm a hard bitch now I'll fight back this time.  Uh jack knows I had to tell him he was so so mad at me.  He said things last night to me and stiles and just he told him about the suspected rape last night and how I was a fighter at one point and let Sebastian beat me. "
  She looked shocked and sat by me " how did stiles take that ?"
" stiles is like a gift from the heavens.  I really think mom sent me him. God Taylor he's perfect !  I know I said I never needed to get married but him I'd marry him tomorrow if I could. But also I haven't given him time to talk about yesterday. I just I can't relive that part of my past again  "  just thinking about stiles made me smile.
" he seems pretty nice ya know. Just ahh he has the same issues as you. to what I've seen and heard. Actually I had pretty deep talk with him one time he was drunk but I talked about you and how you made it through it. "
" wouldn't exactly say made it... I got pregnant by psychopath and I got my 2nd mom killed. Also I almost lost my best friend. "
She shrugged " you had some bumps but hey we made it right. "
   We were quiet for a while
" how long have you been with Derek ?"
" about 7 months he knows about my brothers and you  .... they are different I don't know what's wrong with them"
  I gave her a look " like us or like the freaks next door to us in 8th grade or do you mean the shit I swear on my life we saw junior year after our last tournament?"
  She laughed " those freaks were drugs addicts and uh I don't know I really don't know. Just they are friends and they are so fucking close."
   I shrugged " Taylor we been attached at the hip from age 7 - 22 when I left "
  " no Elizabeth like they do bonding days and group vacations "   I sighed we were so fucked up that normal shit was weird to us.
" T that's normal people shit we are just so fucked up from your brothers that we don't know normal people stuff.  "
   We were quiet again.
" so you've slept with stiles I assuming  "
I covered my blush with my hands.
" he must be special ".   "He is but the other day we weren't up early enough to clean everything up and -"
" clean what up ? What kind of sex are you all having " she started laughing
" okay little miss I fucked my boyfriend on the -" she slapped her hand over my mouth
  " you swore you wouldn't bring that shit up ! "
  " well I just did but uh my bra was in the kitchen.  I didn't think we took it off there but I guess we did. I don't know.  " I shrug " side note billy was never the same after you all did that there. Mostly because I saw I think that scared him. Which was one of thee most awkward days of my life might I add"
   " well billy is now Brittany. But when you marry him I'm your maid of honor.  just to let you know post pregnancy/ abusive boyfriend/ bartender body is looking fine as well.  If I was stiles I'd fuck you tonight in those pants ".  I got up laughing " Taylor what's wrong with you ".  She threw her hands up " do you still have those leather looking pants ?" I smiled " honey I'm a single mom who has to pay out the ass for a therapist for her child. Better fuckin believe I have those. I wear them on big game nights."
She laughed " I have taught you well ! Also I'm like this because those girls in there ... aren't you. They wouldnt get or understand.  " I shrugged I guess not

" my brothers got the sick fuck brains and I got the nasty smart ass one.  What can I say. Bythe way Derek hasn't seen that part yet"
  I started laughing harder" wait till he sees you tell a old lady she's a C u n t.  On Black Friday because she stole your EMPTY cart. "
   " that bitch had it coming ! Are we telling them we know each other?" She asked with her hand on the knob
" we've been out here a bit I think they know.  But uh just don't tell stiles about ... the picture thing or uh "
" the fact Sebastian has a list and we are at the top.  Are they going to die ?" She looked scared and she had every right to be. 
  " they know us as 22 and younger not the us now.  I don't know about you but I've gotten harder.  He doesn't deserve mercy if he got tortured and killed I'd be fine with that. "  she put her hand on the door  I gave her a look.

" oh and just to let you know. Uh more than one girl at that table that's kissed stiles.  Only Malia has slept with him and by that face he didn't tell you that awesome.  Opps "
" before we go in I need you to promise me one more thing ." I say
She stops and looks at me " you know I will E.  What is it ?"
I grab her arms. " if he gets to us and does the pick which one lives and who dies like he did with the cats that day.   You fucking pick me okay?  He won't kill me... we know he won't. Sebastian might but uh you know lucas is to fucking obsessed with me for me to die. ".  She hugged me quickly
" stiles and his dad are sheriff deputy and the sheriff.  That's never going to happen ".
I shake my head " Taylor he killed our moms because they wanted to get him mental help.  I don't think a badge is going to stop him. ".  She let go and crying.   I held her face " Taylor you're okay. I am right here okay ? Calm down ,  we ran 2 miles in PE after we got the shit beat out of us.  I think we can suck it up and go eat a Christmas meal with people who won't kill us. But uh I have a plan when the badge doesn't work okay?" She smiles and nodded.  Wiping her face.   " you were pregnant too for those two miles when we got beat up " she whispers.   I nod. 
She opened the door and we walked back in. 
  We went back and sat down
" are you okay " Noah asked me
" yeah I'm okay now just uh wasn't expecting a old friend at the table " I say looking at Taylor.
  " oh you know each other ? " stiles says
" uh yeah for almost 16 years " Taylor says before taking a bite of her food.
Derek looked at me and back to her
" as in the girl who " Taylor nodded her head.

We were cleaning up
Stiles and I were washing dishes.
" so Taylor told me about Malia and I'm going to guess the other girl you've kissed is Lydia.  I'm not mad but i think I understand better now. "
He handed me another dish to rinse off.
" what do you mean by that ?"
" you being nervous me meeting them.  There's a lot of them also the fact I think you're insecure. If you weren't before your best friend or ex best friend whatever Scott is started dating your ex girlfriend definitely were after "
   He sighed stopped washing dishes
" it's not like that I left for college did four years. I was up there most of the time working. So when I came back yeah they were together and I went to the community college to get business degree so I could get the bakery and well peter and Derek helped along the way because I've never bought a business.  Lydia helped me design the shirts and boxes.  Dad helped with the name. "
  I dried my hands " when you're ready to talk I'll be here okay.  That was just a bunch of rambling.  " I leaned against the counter looking at him.
He mumbled something that I couldn't really hear something about him being something.
" what ?"
" I can't keep you safe. I can't keep you happy. And I'm worthless. Useless. " he pushed off from the sink started walking to the door that lead outside. I looked around should I get his dad ? I've never seen stiles act like that.

I went after him

He was sitting on the back step. Derek must of had a rich family or he was rich cause thus was a nice house in the middle of the woods and the back yard was big and lined with trees.

I couldn't stop my self it came out before I could stop.
" is he a drug dealer for the cartel ?"
" what ?" " uh oops that wasn't supposed to come out. But uh Derek ?"
He shook his head
I nodded " you are amazing stiles. You are something that I didn't know i was looking for. You are the type of person I hoped would save me one day. You're the guy I hope Henry learns from other than my dad and brothers. "
" I can't keep you all safe "
" hmm I think you can and if not I can help too. Stiles that's what family and friends do. You don't need or have to do it alone. Henry's shirt said it all. A pack sticks together right ? "
He nodded and looked over at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen.
" you can't say that okay ? Because you haven't seen what we are capable of...what I've done "
I was little nervous by that what were his friends bunch of killers or something ?
" I've killed people "
With that the back door opened quickly and Scott was standing there. " Elizabeth Noah wants to talk to you "
I got up and went in
Noah was on the phone and he looked at me
" here she is " he handed me the phone
It was dad " hey it's Henry he is having an episode I'm sor-"
" no dad it's fine just wrap him in the blanket till I get there okay ? Do the number thing too !"
I say and hand it back to Noah
" sorry I have to go Noah tell stiles I'm sorry "
I run back to the living room and pick my heels up and keys. Uh phone phone right kitchen before I go back peter hands me it.
" thanks uh see you tomorrow peter "
" merry Christmas Elizabeth "
I hugged him again. Hugging him felt like hugging my dad.
" he'll be okay " he let go
I did a small smile and left.

By the time I got home and Henry settled down and cleaned up. He had scratched himself and dad pretty good. I got him wrapped up in his bed like a little burrito with his stuffed wolves.
Then went to check see if jack and Jessie got dad to clean his scratches.
It was almost 10:30.

I laid on my bed and checked my phone
' I'm sorry just my depression and anxiety were really bad today and just you questioning flipped something. '
9:23pm
' not that it's your fault '
9:44pm
' is Henry okay '
9:50pm

They all were from stiles.
' yeah little man is rolled up and tucked in his bed. We've seen worse. Just the worst one he's had in a while. Thank you stiles ' 10:35 pm

I laid my phone down and dad came in and laid a present on my bed.
" what?"
" stiles and Henry " he didn't say anything other than that just went back out.
I sat up and took the box opening it.
There was a blue T-shirt that said with a puzzle piece on it. Only the best parents can raise autistic children. I let a few tears fall. Henry and stiles were going to be fine together

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 371 28
๐ŸŽต ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐ŸŽต Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...
507K 19K 101
Stiles Stilinski has been living in Beacon Hills for quite some time now. He's made great friends who have been through many terrifying adventures to...
9.3K 282 12
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฌ Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...
3.5K 43 8
You could feel something, but you weren't too sure whether it was a bad thing or a good thing. Lying on the couch you looked out the window, the weat...