Animal

By Czarcsm

Myra Mirandinelle Gray is easily sucked into a life she didn't expect after she attends a party for graduatin... More

Animal
Chapter Two: Great...
Chapter Three: And So We Meet Again...
Chapter Four: Answers
Chapter Five: Him
Chapter Six: Drama
Chapter Seven: Shine
Chapter Eight: Space
Chapter Nine: Devotion
Chapter Ten: In Friends We Trust
Chapter Eleven: The Party & After Party (Part I)
Chapter Thirteen: Welcome Back... Dad
Chapter Fourteen: Apologies Are For The Weak
Chapter Fifteen: One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
Chapter Sixteen: Take Over, The Break's Over
Chapter Seventeen: Waiting
Chapter Eighteen: Blue Dream
Chapter Nineteen: Confide In Me
Chapter Twenty: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: At Last
Chapter Twenty-Two: Don't Let Me Down
Chapter Twenty-Three: In Too Far
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Need You
Chapter Twenty-Five: Diamond
Chapter Twenty-Six: Graduation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Control
Chapter Twenty-Eight: 28
Chapter Twenty-Nine: August
Chapter Thirty: Dark Moves of Love
Chapter Thirty-One: The Ice Is Getting Thinner
Chapter Thirty-Two: Proud
Chapter Thirty-Three: Paradise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Hallucinations
Chapter Thirty-Five: Red Lipstick
Chapter Thirty-Six: Enough Said
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Animals *Final Chapter*

Chapter Twelve: The Party & After Party (Part II)

19.7K 540 17
By Czarcsm

Chapter Twelve—The Party & After Party (Part II)

“So what’s next?” I asked. “You might as well tell me now, because I’ve got to take a shower.” Ashton just chuckled.

“You really think I’m that stupid?” he asked. 

“Wait, what?” I asked confused.

“We’re taking a shower together, you won’t be blindfolded in there but you will be once you step out. And I know you’re going to try to do something so I’m telling you, don’t do it. We have other things to do.” Ashton said, I just gaped. 

“We’re taking a shower together?” I asked. I heard Ashton chuckle. “I mean it’s not like I have anything against it, but how do you know I’ll hold back?”

“I guess I’ll tell you now while we’re driving home—I’m not taking your virginity.” he said. 

“If you could see my eyebrows right now they’d be raised, why?” I asked.

“There’s no need to. So we can wait, just like I said I would.” Ashton said. “Klayden Corvan isn’t a threat to your or me.”

“You said you wanted to love me first.” I said. “And you do, and I love you too.”

“Cupcake, I’m not tonight, it’s really overrated to take someone’s virginity on their birthday. You mean more than that to me. And don’t think it’s because I’m disgusted with you, because you’re perfect for me in every way. I want to take things slow.” Ashton explained. I nodded and thought about it—as much as I would love for that hunky man to claim me he has a point, I don’t want to rush. 

“Let’s do it.” I said smiling. I felt Ashton take my hand and squeeze it. “We’re such a romantic couple.” I laughed he laughed too.

“Yeah, we are… but it’s worth it right?” he asked.

“It feels nice, I’m less stressed and truly happy.” I smiled. “I get frustrated some times, but that’s just the progress of our relationship.”

“Mmhm, we’re gonna argue, I’m gonna get mad, or you’ll get mad—the key thing to a healthy relationship is arguing.” Ashton said. 

“Angry sex.” I said grinning, Ashton couldn’t help but chuckle a bit.

“I’m sure we’ll have a lot of that.” Ashton said, I could tell he was grinning from the sound of his voice. “We’re home.” 

“I know what this means.” I grinned, I opened the door and took it upon myself to get out, Ashton grabbed my hand and guided me into the house. “Okay, I have one question, why am I still blindfolded?”

“Because it’s a shit load of fun for me.” Ashton said and before I knew it I was thrown over someone’s shoulder, most likely Ashton’s.

“Don’t damage her.” I heard Zyre say.

“Caution! Fragile merchandise!” I heard Marce say. I rolled my eyes.

“Marce, if you could see my face I’d be rolling my eyes at you.” I said. “And I’d probably flick you off but I don’t know where you are.” Everyone just laughed. Ashton took me up the stairs and the next thing I heard was the door shutting. I was then thrown down on the bed and I felt the pressure of his body on mine. I smiled and put my hands on his body traveling up until I reached his face, he laughed and I felt his breath fan my face, which told me he was close.

“Don’t poke my eye out.” he said amused. I smiled.

“Take the blindfold off me then.” I said. 

“But you’re so fun with it on.” he said inching closer, I felt my heart rate pick up. This was killing me—I couldn’t tell how close he was or what he was going to do because I couldn’t see his face. “You can keep it on.” 

“Don’t tease me like this.” I whined. He laughed.

“Yeah, I shouldn’t. So I won’t.” he said and the next feeling I felt was his lips on mine, I responded by kissing him back. 

“Take the blindfold off.” I breathed as he kissed my neck. I felt him loosening the ties then the blindfold was off. I opened my eyes and saw him hovering above me a thoughtful expression on his face. “We should take that shower, and get to our next destination.” 

“Taking a shower with you won’t stop me from kissing you.” he said and rolled over on his back. I rolled on top of him straddling his hips.

“I just want to see you naked.” I grinned and pecked him then got off as I was walking away he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. 

“You’re not leaving without me.” he said laughing. 

“Help me out my bathing suit.” I said as he let go of me, he untied my the strings to my bathing suit and I took it off, I shrugged out the bottom piece and tossed them somewhere in the room, I walked into the bathroom to get the water ready while Ashton was getting undressed. Once the water was pretty much boiling hot I got in, Ashton was right behind me. “Took you long enough.” I said wetting my sponge and putting shower gel on it. Ashton took the sponge from me and lathered it up.

“I was thinking, and I didn’t take long.” he said and began washing me. I grinned and turned around to him.

“What were you thinking about?” I asked as he picked up my leg.

“Oh, you are flexible.” he said with a devious look on his face. I rolled my eyes. “I was just going out on a limb.”

“Well that limb was right.” I said and began washing my hair. “But I’m not doing anything crazy.”

“You don’t have to.” Ashton said. “I don’t need you to be flexible to be satisfied with you.”

“No man actually needs a flexible woman, just a woman who can open her legs and close her mouth.” I said washing the shampoo out my hair, Ashton laughed. 

“That’s not true.” he said. “A man needs a woman who’ll support him, you know the saying ‘a woman is a man’s ear’?”

“I’ve heard it a few times.” I said. 

“Well sometimes we’re uncertain of things, a woman can help with us with decisions. A man can’t live without a woman—no matter what species they are.” Ashton said. I rinsed all the soap off my body and the conditioner out of my hair then began bathing Ashton.

“Then why do men constantly break our hearts and use us?” I asked running my hands all over his body as I washed him.

“Because we’re assholes.” Ash said. “Some of us are just afraid of showing emotions, so we don’t. But it’s not just men, Myra hon.”

“I know.” I said. “The thing is, women can only do it for so long before we actually fall in love.” I explained while he washed his hair. “Most women like to deny the fact that they can play guys like guys play girls but that’s either them in denial or them lying, because we have too many hormones to stay heartless. Men can do it because sometimes they really don’t care.”

“All of this is something we can’t prevent from happening.” Ashton said as he rinsed off. I shrugged and brushed my wet hair back. 

“That’s just as hard as asking for world peace.” I said. He chuckled and turned the water off. 

“World peace will never happen, equality will never happen.” Ashton said grabbing a towel for me and him. “Because there’s always that one person that thinks it’s overrated, and that person can be one convincing asshole that turns everything upside down. It’s impossible.” I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the shower and sat on the bed, waiting to be blindfolded. 

“That’s not our problem.” I said. “I’m fine as long as I’m happy.”

“And you’re happy here with me, so we’ll keep it that way.” Ashton said. “We’ll protect you.” I laughed and got up. 

“Where are we going?” I asked looking through my lingerie. 

“Somewhere dressy, yet fun.” Ashton said smiling. “I’ll pick it out for you. I’m the only one who’s gonna see you in it.” 

“Of course.” I said and got the blindfold. “Might as well do this now so I don’t fight you when you try to put it on later.”

“You’d really try to fight me?” he asked amused. I shrugged and went into the bathroom to get my body lotion, perfume, and deodorant. I handed Ashton the blindfold and turned around so he could put it on. Once it as on he guided me to the bed. “Sometimes I can’t understand why you do the things you do.”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” I asked as I carefully sat down. 

“Both.” he said. I heard him open something then I smelled the lovely fragrance of my body lotion. I held back a smile.

“I know where this is going.” I said as I felt him lift my leg up. He began lathering the lotion on my skin gently, caressing it in the process. “Now how many times have you run your hands all over my body?”

“Many.” he said. “You provoke it.”

“I never said I didn’t like it when you touched me.” I said as he worked his way up to my thigh. 

“Why do I feel like you made me sound like a sexual predator?” Ashton asked. I laughed.

“There’s only a small age gap.” I said. 

“Of four years.” Ashton tagged on caressing my inner thigh, causing me to gasp, he chuckled. “I knew that was coming.” I didn’t say anything I just felt a blush creep on my cheeks and let him continue, I knew it was happen again on the other leg. 

“Have you ever considered being a masseuse?” I asked as he moved on to my other leg. 

“For what?” he asked. 

“Because you’re good at this.” I said. “It feels really, really nice.” 

“Myra, you’re blindfolded, with your mate dressing you like you’re some sort of fragile doll.” Ashton said. “If this were a job, I’d only do it for you.”

“Not fond of dressing women?” I asked amused.

“I don’t know if you noticed, but I hardly wear any clothes in my own house.” Ashton said that had me laughing, he laughed a bit and continued up my leg. “Why do you think you’ve seen me naked so many times?”

“I thought it was because you wanted me to.” I said. 

“It’s because I like not wearing clothes.” Ashton said. “I only wear them when I have to—like for work, or if I’m going out somewhere with you.” 

“Accustomed to the wild, my friend.” I said. 

“That I am.” he said and lathered the rest of my body in lotion. 

“You clean up nice though.” I said taking the towel off. 

“I never said I was disgusting and that I hate being clean. I can bet that I didn’t say that I roll around in mud and act like a pig.” Ashton said I giggled. 

“I’m not calling you a pig, I’m calling you an animal.” I said. 

“Pigs are animals.” Ashton said.

“You know what I meant.” I said nudging him. 

“Hey, hey, hey, not too close.” he said amused and caressed my love handles, I started giggling and curling up—those spots are really ticklish. I heard Ashton laugh. “Are you ticklish, Myra?”

“No?” I said trying to lie. 

“Oooooh, I think I found a weakness.” Ashton said, I could tell he was grinning. I felt the gentle caress on my sides and I began laughing and curling up all over again. Next thing I know, Ashton’s tickling me instead of dressing me. 

“ASHTON!” I screamed laughing. “STOP IT TICKLES!” 

“Say please.” Ashton said obviously amused. 

“Please?” I asked. 

“Good girl.” he said and kissed me then went back to putting lotion on my body, he was almost done. 

“You’re so messed up.” I said calming myself. 

“How?” he asked. “You’re the one that’s still ticklish.”

“You’re messed up because you’ll tickle the shit out of me then tell me I’m a good girl for saying please, THEN you kiss me and immediately go back to what you were doing before.” I said. 

“I don’t want you to be late.” he said. 

“You should have said that in the shower.” I said. I felt him raise my arms over my head and straddle me. 

“I’m taking the blindfold off so you can get dressed, then I’ll put it back on.” Ashton said his breath fanning my face. That’s right, because he told me to be dressy, yet fun. So I know how to figure something out. He took the blindfold off and glared at him. 

“Don’t tickle me ever again.” I said my eyes narrow. He grinned. 

“Yeah, sure.” he said. “Go get dressed.” 

“As soon as you’re off of me, I can do that.” I said he chuckled and got off of me. He walked over to his closet and dropped his towel. “You have a mighty fine ass.” 

“So do you.” Ashton said winking at me. 

“I’m glad you think that, I worked for it.” I said and went into the closet where my things were. I pulled out a dress I had just bought, it was perfect for the occasion. I grabbed a pair of white stilettos and lace undergarments. I walked out of the closet and began getting dressed. Once I was dressed I walked into the bathroom and did my hair, added my make-up, and jewelry. As soon as I was done I added my deodorant and perfume. Ashton came up behind me and blindfolded me, then wrapped his arms around me. “I should have known this was about to happen.” Ashton chuckled.

“Come on, cupcake.” he took my hand and brought me out of the room. “Hold the banister so you don’t fall.” he warned setting my hand on the banister.

“Or you could always just take the blindfold off of me, so I can see. Then we won’t have to worry about me falling.” I muttered, Ashton just laughed.

“You don’t understand the meaning of surprises.” Ashton said. “Last step.” I took my last step and sighed.

“Can I take the blindfold off now?” I asked.

“Nope.” he said and walked me down a little ways. 

“How about now?” I asked.

“No.” he said and walked further then stopped. “Now, I can take the blindfold off.” he took the blindfold off careful not to mess up my makeup. 

“Surprise!” I heard everyone scream before I could even open my eyes, I jumped a little bit before I saw everyone I knew in Ashton’s house—there were people that I’m sure that he knew that I would soon know but this… this was amazing. I gasped. “Happy eighteenth, Myra!” they all shouted. 

“Awwwww! Thank you!” I said feeling the urge to tear up—how did Ashton manage to even get everyone I knew? 

“I’ll explain it later, Myra.” Ashton said kissing my forehead. “Tonight’s your night, enjoy it. You’re only eighteen once.” I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him before he could walk away from me. 

“Hey, hey—do you remember what you told me this morning?” I asked inches from his face. He breathed a laugh avoiding my gaze, because I knew he remembered. 

“Don’t.” he said unable to hold back his smile. 

“When I get back, you’re all mine.” I said repeating exactly what he said to me this morning. “I’m staying with you.” 

“You’re so stubborn.” Ashton said looking at me. 

“You said it.” I said and pulled away from him, grabbing his hand. “We are gonna have a shit ton of fun tonight.” 

“Whoa, whoa, whoa is this what it looks like?” I heard someone say before Travis and Mark walked out with his friends Nate, Jay, and Trevor. I laughed.

“What does it look like?” I asked smiling.

“Looks like something’s about to go down, the night’s still young Myra-moo.” Travis said nudging my shoulder I rolled my eyes and nudged him back.

“I thought he was your brother.” Jay said dryly. Ashton laughed from behind me which had me laughing also.

“I’m the furthest thing from her brother.” Ashton said. 

“Okay, first things first—I’m not doing anything devious tonight, secondly he’s my boyfriend.” I said. “Although, I do have a brother. He just couldn’t make it.”

“What a shame, I’ve always wanted to meet your bro.” Mark said. Travis stuck his hand out to Ashton.

“Travis Allen, a friend of your gorgeous girl.” Travis said winking at me, Ashton chuckled and took his hand.

“Ashton Devereux, a friend of her brother.” Ashton said. 

“Marcus Christopher.” Mark said sticking his hand out next. “But you can call me Mark, you seem like a really nice guy. How’d you two meet.” I groaned.

“Do we really have to go there?” I asked. 

“OOOOOH SHIT!” I heard from behind me before I felt muscular arms around me lifting me off the ground. “Myra!” 

“Who is this?” I choked out. 

“Aaron.” I heard Ashton say firmly. I was then set down, Ashton wrapped his arm securely around me and stared at Aaron.

“Wait, you know Aaron?” Mark asked. 

“You two?” I heard Aaron ask. I nodded smiling. “What does Kai and Kyle think of this?”

“They… are thinking about it.” I said my arms crossed. “But it’s not about them.” Aaron smiled.

“That it isn’t. How are you?” Aaron asked.

“Good, you seem sober.” I said. He grinned.

“I wanted to tell you happy birthday before I got drunk and reckless.” Aaron said and patted my shoulder. “You’re in good hands, girl. Keep her safe Ashton.” he said then walked off. 

“So who don’t you know?” Travis asked amused. 

“How old are you?” Nate asked jealousy clear in his eyes. 

“He’s twenty-one, problem?” I asked slightly annoyed. Travis and Mark grinned.

“I knew you liked older men.” Mark said laughing meanwhile Jay, Nate, and Trevor gaped at Ashton, Mark and Travis.

“When we said she’s untouchable, we meant it.” Travis said. “What do you do?”

“A lot of things.” Ashton said. “International business.”

“That explains this house.” Mark said looking around.

“That comes with the last name.” Ashton said amused.

“Well shit, looks like Myra’s hit the jackpot.” Mark said. 

“Just invite me to your wedding.” Travis said. “Oh, and there’s a load of hot women in here—it’s totally fine if I take a few home, right?” 

“Help yourself, just make sure they’re single.” I said. “And no fighting.” 

“Yes, Ms. Devereux.” Travis joked I rolled my eyes. “Hey that actually sounds nice—Myra Mirandinelle Devereux. You sound even more badass. Buuuut I’m gonna go hit on ladies, happy birthday.” with that they all left. I turned to Ashton.

“You made nice with all of my close high school friends.” I said impressed he grinned.

“Myra, I am a man of power. A man knows when he’s lost, either he accepts his loss or he’ll try to fight. Travis and Mark don’t seek competition so we hit it off pretty well. Meanwhile, those adolescent boys reek of jealousy.” Ashton said. 

“If I were a man, I’d be jealous of you too. You’re incredibly attractive, smart, rich… you have a gorgeous girl—and she’s young.” I said my arms around his neck.

“I’m not old, I don’t normally pull this card but I’m wealthy, not rich. To a human, I’m practically a living god.” Ashton said. 

“You look like one.” I said. “And I’m not human.” I whispered. 

“Mmm, I could say the same for you, but that’d make you too cocky.” Ashton grinned amused. I rolled my eyes.

“Touché, baby.” I said and went into the kitchen for a drink. 

“Alcohol this early?” Ashton asked with a raised brow. 

“I’m staying sober till the end of the night, once it’s just me, you, the boys and Roxie and Candy, I’ll get drunk.” I said. “For now… I’m surviving off of water, soda, and Arizona.” I said getting an Arizona from the fridge, I saw Ashton pick up a beer. “Suit yourself, sweetheart.”

“I’ll be fine, cupcake.” Ashton said smiling. Just then Roxie and Candy came running in the kitchen.

“WE WERE LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!” Roxie said yelling over the music. 

“There’s no need for you to be that loud, I can hear you perfectly fine.” I said amused.

“Oh, okay.” she said then looked at the both of us. “Are you two busy or…?”

“Look, Myra, they’re playing all the good songs right now and I think we should do something original like…dance.” Candy said getting to the point, as I said earlier—dancing is my thing. 

“We absolutely have to dance.” I said then turned to Ashton. “I’ll be back.” I said as Roxie and Candy began pulling me out of the kitchen, Xenon and the rest of the boys walked in the kitchen looking at us like something was wrong with us but as soon as we hit the center of where everyone was dancing we just began to dance, most people around us were jumping up and down or grinding or swaying, the girls and I knew how to dance and if we were the judges we’d say we were good at it. By the second song we were dancing to Ashton and the boys stepped out the kitchen and just watched. 

“They’re watching us.” Roxie said throwing her hands up. I ran my hands through my hair letting the music take over.

“Let them.” I said. “The boys are after you two, Ashton’s after me.” 

“Why are they soooo hoooot?” Candy asked as another song played. I looked over and saw them chuckling. 

“Every time I see them they’re laughing.” Roxie said. 

“Because they can hear our conversation.” I said laughing. Roxie and Candy blushed. “Ignore them.” more people began crowding and dancing, and grinding. The song Dance For You by Beyonce came on, and each of us squealed because we knew the dance routine. Once we started dancing the moves everyone cleared a space so we could dance, and everyone watched. If only we had chairs, would this be perfect. At first it felt awkward and nerve wrecking because every. Single. Person. Stopped what they were doing to watch us. I just kept my eyes solely on Ashton, and I left it at that—it felt like we were the only ones here after that, when the song was over there was the sound of hoots, wolf whistles, and never-ending applause, the girls and I just beamed. We bowed together then quickly walked off, talking about how nervous we were.

“I didn’t think everyone would walk away and let us dance like that.” Roxie said with wide eyes. “I was scared.”

“I think we all were, Rox.” Candy said her hand on her heart. “Holy shit, everyone was watching.”

“I know…” I said. “I feel incredible.” the girls grinned.

“Because we just danced the perfect routine for that song in front of everyone including completely hot men that we want?” Candy asked her hands on her hips.

“Are these completely hot men that you want us?” I heard from behind us, we each turned around slowly to the boys. I put my hands on my hips.

“It’s not nice to sneak up on three innocent girls.” I said my gaze drifting to Ashton’s hungry gaze. 

“That dance routine seemed a little too… mature for three innocent girls.” Xenon said staring directly at Roxie. 

“Nothing’s too mature for us.” Roxie said innocently.

“I mean look at us.” I said smirking. I caught Marce licking his lips.

“I seem to have developed a sweet tooth all of the sudden.” Candy bit her lip. 

“Sucks for you three, no one’s getting laid tonight.” Candy winked and walked away with Roxie and I following suit. That. Was. Perfect. Once out of sight we each started giggling to one another. “Oh, my god did you see how Marce was looking at me?”

“Ugh, Xenon looked so edible.” Roxie said.

“I wish I could get laid by Ash tonight, but we promised to wait.” I said blankly. “I wanted him right then and there—I just tortured him.” 

“From the way you guys act, he tortures you hella lot.” Candy said. “Especially from those looks of his.” 

“This is gonna be one helluva night.” I said as we went back to dance. This time we weren’t as provocative, and we kept dancing until it was time for everyone to go. After everyone had left we began to clean up the house, wondering where the boys were. We were used to things like this—cleaning up shit after parties because people refuse to follow rules. Yep, so we have this part covered. It wasn’t as bad as we thought it would be though, most parties we’ve stayed after for had all kinds of things broken, random toilet paper in the kitchen, unfinished beer bottles or wine coolers, left over clothes and of course vomit and piss, but there were just unfinished bottles and left over clothes. We cleaned it all up and went off to search for the boys. 

“Where the hell are they?” Candy asked. I shrugged. 

“Did they leave for something?” I asked.

“No, I don’t recall them leaving.” Roxie said. “They’re nowhere in the house, did anyone check the backyard?” I face palmed and went to check outside. There they were just laid out in the grass looking up at the moon and stars, it was only Ashton, Xenon and Marce though. 

“We were searching all over for you, we thought you left.” I said. Ashton looked up at me and motioned for me to lay down with him. I peeled off my heels and did as he said. He wrapped an arm around me and sighed deeply. 

“Don’t be shy now.” Xenon said. “Come here.” 

“Uh, we’re not shy.” Roxie said.

“She’s just worried about what Zyre’ll say.” Candy said.

“Well what Zyre says has nothing to do with you and me.” Marce said to Candy then pulled her down with him. 

“So is this the after party or what?” I asked. 

“This is us each calming down so we don’t break any promises.” Ashton said. 

“In other words, we had to leave the area cause if we didn’t we’d throw you on our backs take you to our rooms and fuck you senseless.” Xenon said. “Ashton just likes to sugar coat things.”

“Uh-huh.” I said and straddled his hips. Ashton just groaned and cursed under his breath.

“What are you about to do?” he asked. I shrugged. 

“I don’t know yet.” I said and thought for a minute. “I want you to chase me.” 

“Chase you? For what?” Ashton asked.

“For fun.” I said. “We should do it, all six of us.” I said.

“Uh…” Marce said. “I’m comfortable here.” I shrugged.

“Fine.” I said and got up off of him. “Remember that lace that you like so much?”

“What about it?” he asked cautiously. 

“Well it’s about to be ruined.” I said and began stripping out of my dress, I took my jewelry off when Ashton jumped up and began to come after me.

“Myra!” he said trying to call me back, I began to run in the woods, laughing. “I TOLD YOU I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT!”

“All you had to do was chase me, baby.” I said turning around to him. “Want me to keep it?” 

“Obviously.” he said and pulled his shirt off. I unhooked the bra and took my underwear off then threw it at him. Ashton just shook his head. “What am I gonna do with you?”

“Play with me.” I said shrugging. “After all, I am your little wolf cub.” I shifted after that and took off running.

‘How far do you think you’re gonna get?’ I heard Ashton ask in our mind link. 

‘I know I can’t make it too far, you’re chasing me.’ I admitted.

‘I’m glad you admit your defeat now, because I’m right behind you.’ Ashton said then I saw him come up right next to me. 

‘I’ll never admit defeat, sweetie. You may have caught me this time, but you’ll have to let me go.’ I said as he ran in front of me stopping me from running.

‘No, cupcake, I’m gonna take you and bring you back in the house.’ Ashton said as he stalked towards me. 

‘What are you gonna do when we get home?’ I asked inching towards him. 

‘Not what you think I will.’ Ashton said. 

‘And what exactly is she thinking, son?’ I heard in my head, Ashton and I both perked up and looked around, he immediately stood in front of me protecting me. ‘Ahh, I see the connection.’

‘Show yourself.’ Ashton growled. 

‘I’m a little out of sight, give me a second.’ the other wolf said, seconds later there was a huge wolf in sight. He looked like Ashton and it didn’t take me long to figure out the connection, and I knew as soon as that wolf stepped out of the bushes that Ashton knew, because he just stopped. ‘My, my, boy you’ve grown. Who’s your pretty little friend?’ I looked over to see Ashton in shock. 

‘Ashton, we need to go.’ I said trying to bring him back. Ashton’s father shook his head.

‘He’s in shock sweetheart, we have to get him back to the house.’ Ashton’s father said.

‘He wouldn’t be in shock if you didn’t show up.’ I said firmly.

‘Ooh, you’re pretty feisty for my dear ole boy here.’ he said. ‘But you don’t wanna cross that path with me, sugar. I’ll rip you to shreds even if you are my sons soul mate.’ Ashton growled lowly.

‘Don’t you dare threaten my mate.’ Ashton said stepping forward, obviously out of shock. His dad just laughed.

‘So that whore of a mother taught you to hate me. Good for her.’ Ashton’s dad said. 

‘Myra, get out of here.’ Ashton said firmly.

‘I’m not leaving you with your psychotic indecisive father!’ I said stubbornly.

‘You should listen to the boy, go.’ Ashton’s dad said. 

‘Go, Myra.’ Ashton said just as firmly, then added a soft, ‘Please.’ I took off running, I didn’t want to leave and I was afraid to look back but I kept running till I got back to the house, and of course when I needed the guys they wouldn’t be out here, I didn’t see their clothes so I knew that they had to have gone in the house. I shifted back and ran upstairs to get a long shirt. I then began running through the rooms looking for the guys, I found Zyre, Seth, and Callum in their rooms with other girls. 

“What?” they asked as I pulled them out of their rooms.

“I need you to go downstairs right now.” I said panicked. 

“What? Myra? What’s going on?” Zyre asked more concerned now. I just ran down the stairs and found everyone else in the living room just hanging out, they saw me and how frantic I was and freaked out.

“Myra? What’s wrong?” they asked, I ran my hands through my hair and paced trying to form the words.

“Myra, where’s Ashton?” Candy asked.

“Did something happen?” Marce asked.

“Myra! I need you to really get your shit together.” Zyre said. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“Raziel.” I breathed. Each one of the boys tensed up.

“Where the hell is Ashton?” Xenon asked jumping up.

“Is he okay?” Zyre asked moving outside.

“I don’t fucking know! He told me to run!” I yelled scared. If Ashton was dangerous and he’s the son of Raziel… then Raziel is deadly.

“Who—who’s Raziel?” Candy asked scared. 

“Ashton’s father.” I said.

“What’s wrong with him being back?” Roxie asked.

“I don’t know, but I’m sure it’s not good.” I said. “A lot of things are gonna change, you two might want to head home.” 

“We’re not leaving you here with his father if he’s that bad!” Roxie yelled at me.

“I’m not leaving Ashton!” I yelled back. “I’m attached to him and if something happens I’ll be ready to retaliate ten fold… now go!”

“Call us when everything’s okay.” Candy said softly pulling at Roxie’s arm. “Let’s go Roxie.” Once they left I pulled the shirt off and ran out side and shifted. There’s no way in hell I’m letting anything bad happen tonight. 

(Sorry for any errors!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 9.1K 24
Coralina was the pack warrior and best fighter in the pack. When her mate turns up she falls hopelessly in love with him. Yet that all changes when s...
6M 224K 65
Sophia and her daughter Ella were on the run for their lives. Turning to a past friend for help, they find themselves thrown into a world that shoul...
306K 7.1K 38
"Mine" I hear a deep voice growl. I look up to be met by two dark, sea-coloured eyes. I look at the persons face and see that he's quite tall, with d...
260K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...