Zoophobia/Hazbin ocs

By Marxfan1

My Zoophobia/Hazbin Ocs and all the info about them. Maybe be updated over time. More

Juliet Foxor Ref
Caramel Ref
Maizy Ref
Solstice Ref
Star Glaze Ref
Strawberry Blonde Ref
Thomas Ref
Berry ref
Margo ref
Crossbones and Hellbent ref
Camelia Woods ref
Dimitri Woods ref
Gunter Woods ref
Helsing Beelzly ref
Julian Ref
Indigo ref
Miracle ref
Zoey Walden ref
Winter ref
Jamie Walden ref
Vikki ref
Joselyn ref
Mavric ref
Samual ref
Cappuccino ref
Philip ref
Odette Foxor ref
Susie O. Possom ref
Victor ref
Mocha Latte ref
Bow and Samson ref
Nicholas ref
Sophie ref
Fable ref
Raven Ref
Vincent ref
Lacey ref
Francis ref
Christopher ref
Caleb ref
Quinn ref
Isabella Dust ref
Wild-Card ref
Chesire ref
Hannibal ref
Trevor ref
Webs ref
Gem-Stone ref
Ragno ref
Angel-Cake ref
Finn ref
Queeny Ref
Beauty Ref
Dexter ref
Vanilla ref
Jasper re
Static Ref
Valentino ref
Lucas Ref
Whitney Ref
Clocksworth Ref
Velveteen Ref
Alexander, Marilyn, And Christina Ref
Crimson Ref
Marco And Blaze refs
Sebastian ref
Clover ref
Creek n Lavender ref
Maddison ref
Casanova ref
Fyzz Ref
Angelo Ref
Sara Ref
Gold And Magenta Ref
Lunetta Ref
Spooky ref
Maxxie Ref
Ozura and Fonzarelli ref

Faline ref

130 0 0
By Marxfan1

Voice: Faline from Bambi

Name: Faline

Personality: Sweet but will kick your a$$ if needed, can come off as clingy or possessive, ditzy or naïve, over all pretty decent

Species: Serpent vampire

Age: 17

Family: Maximus of the Max Twins: Father, Franchesca: Aunt, Bambi: Mother, Francis: Older cousin

Appearance: Yellow-orange hair in braid, brown birthmarks on cheeks, orange and pink eyes, purple shirt/shoes, black under shirt, grey-purple shorts, torn pink leggings

Powers/Abilities: Being mostly vampire, she can drink blood, walk on walls, and has great strength and speed. Being part serpent she can produce venom, but it's not lethal. Her venom paralizes or stuns her victims for a good few hours.

Bonus: Vampires have a weird way of courting. They usually select a male with strong blood and go from there.....but that wasn't with this case. Both girls were supposed to go with the ones their caretaker had choosen, but Franchesca had other ideas. Sneaking away with her sister, the two somehow managed to sneak past the bouncer and into the local bar. It took Simon forever to track the girls down. By the time he did, the two had already spent their time with two serpent twins they met at said bar.

Faline, like Francis, never met her father but she is particularly close her mother though. Bambi loves to smother her little girl and nephew in love and sees a lot of herself in Faline. Faline is the black sheep in her clan for one thing in particular. She's more of a flower child than a blood sucker. She's disguised at the very thought of sucking blood and instead subitutes it for juices and nectors. Noone is sure where this comes from, but her family doesn't seem to care too much. Because of this habit, She's usually excluded or bullied by others in her clan. This has lead her to develop clingy or possessive behavior towards her family. Mostly towards her mother, Francis, and Simon.

Because of her differences, Simon has to keep an extra eye on her to make sure no one harmed her. As she's 24/7 sheltered, she can come off as ditzy or overly too sweet. But she can kick your a$$ if needed. Francis has taken it upon himself to make her his partner in crime in his many schemes, and the two bonded closer over the years. Now that it's almost time for him to have a mate of his own, she has become a bit more clingy, but Simon has assured her that she and Vikki will be great friends. She has already made a whole list of what they'll do together on a girls' night out.

Faline feels somewhat bad for Francis because he doesn't have the relationship with his mother she does, but she tries to make up for it. She sometimes runs into a creature named Sophie and her timid friend while out in the forests. And sometimes she gets cranky Faline trespasses in her territory. ......But the they seem on decent terms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 19 10
Some random stories, and other stuff on Twisted Wonderland(+ocs). I might vent sometims too.
403K 6K 44
Oneshots, Headcannons, scenarios and angst/fluff/NSFW alphabets about the Hazbin Hotel characters.
6.4K 149 22
VoxVal-StaticMoth TW warning โš ๏ธ , Gore,Smut, Angst, Violence mentions of SA and Abuse etc.
132K 2.4K 130
(Y/N) had known Baxter since they were alive. They were really close friends too. Unfortunately, disaster struck when the Titanic sank on her maiden...