High School; ClarenceNYC Fan...

Por wavyysyd

Anaya Johnson, 18 is a senior at Brayden high school. She is the definition of a nerdy girl. Top of her class... Más

high school; introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
Poll
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
epilogue
if you liked High School...

chapter 27

6.9K 248 75
Por wavyysyd

high school

chapter 27

prom

Anaya's POV

We were currently all at my house getting ready for prom. Kaleena, Bianca and I were all running around trying to get perfect. I couldn't believe this night was here. I was excited but ready to get it over with at the same time. Kaleena's parents had paid for us to get our makeup done, my dad paid for hair, while Bianca dad got the whip for prom. The boys were getting ready at Clarence's house, and they were going to come over to meet us with the limousine. Kaleena had a bottle of Patron in her sleepover bag. She was pouring up shots and I cringed at the smell of alcohol. She took three shots, before passing one to Bianca.

I rolled my eyes as the hair stylist put wand curls in my hair.

Bianca walked up to me and hugged my belly.

"Nephew, we so ready for you to come out." Bianca said, as she rubbed my stomach. I laughed.

"Yeah, so your momma can turn the fuck up again." Kaleena said, as the makeup started on her face. I rolled my eyes. Kaleena was so wishy washy, she was happy for me sometimes then making side comments.

I ignored it and continue to get my hair done. Once she put the pins in my curls, the makeup artist came over and did my makeup.

I was scrolling Instagram when I got a text from Clarence.

From: Clare🐻

"I can't wait to see you tonight. I know you're about to look mad good."

I smiled.

To: Clare🐻

"Thank you baby. I know you're about to be fine asf as well."

From: Clare🐻

"Thank you mamas. See you soon."

We were almost done getting ready. I wiggled into my dress, as Kaleena zipped it in the back. It was burgundy off the sleeves. It was pretty simple and elegant. My mom came down to my room and took my picture.

"My baby. You look so pretty. I'm going to cry." My mom said, as she teared up.

She couldn't go to her prom, because she was pregnant with me.

"Mom don't cry." I laughed.

"Ok, ok. I won't cry." She said, as she wiped her tears.

"My beautiful girls! Y'all look so pretty. I know you've been waiting on this moment since you were freshman." My mom added.

"Thank you Ms. London." Bianca and Kaleena said in unison. We took a bunch of group pictures.

I pulled out my phone and uploaded a selfie I took prior to putting on my dress.

liked by kaleena.w, colormebianca, clarencenyc, and 1,050 others.
anaya.j: pre prom ❤️

liked by keithpowers, clarencenyc, juicygyal, and 800 others
kaleena.w: it's prom night 🗣

liked by anaya.j, clarencenyc, nickiminaj, and 3,000 others
colormebianca: prom night 💋

We took some more group pictures when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to Clarence, Keith, and the twins Trey and Travis. Bianca was talking to Travis.

Everybody went up to their dates and I hugged Clarence.

"Ma let me look at you hold on," Clarence said, as he grabbed my hands and pulled back. I blushed really hard.

"You look so beautiful baby." Clarence said, before kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." I smiled.

My mom took our pictures and so did Clarence's dad. He had came by to see us off.

After all our picture taking, we started to load up in the limousine we had rented for the night. It was white, with suicide doors. It was a Hummer limousine.

We let everyone get in while I got in last with Clarence. I wanted to be the nearest to the door so I could get out first.

Everybody chatted along while Bianca hooked up the aux.

"You ready for tonight?" Clare asked, liking his lips

"Yeah. I hope it's really fun." I nodded.

"You're going to love our room tonight baby. It's so beautiful. The view is crazy." Clarence said. We were spending the night in this hotel downtown, Clarence had already picked my suitcase up earlier this morning when he checked us in.

"Alright, just make me a promise." I said, as I gazed into his eyes. My friends were passing around a bottle while Russian Cream by Key Glock blasted through the limo speakers.

"What's that?" He said back.

"Promise to not drink, I need you to be able to get us back to the hotel." I said.

He smashed his lips into mine.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too" I said.

"I'll be able to get us back to the hotel I promise. I'm trying to get up in it." Clare said, as he gripped my thigh.

"Ok ok." I chuckled.

We had went out to eat at a steakhouse, and I ended up getting a huge burger and fries. I just wasn't in the steak mood. We were there for about an hour before we left and headed to prom.

We pulled up to prom and got out. The theme was the Grammy's. There was a red carpet and everything. I didn't really want to be on pictures like that, so I let Clarence go down it with his boys. Then Kaleena and Bianca went with their dates.

"Leggoooo." Clare said, as he grabbed my hand. Prom was lit. People were everywhere. I was kinda nervous. This was Clarence and I's first event together around the school and people were coming up to him all night. He took many pictures. He introduced me to people I hadn't met before. So many people came up, trying to rub my belly and say congratulations. I had to ask them not to.

We were about an hour into prom, when they started to play some slow songs. They played Take You Down by Chris Brown.

Clarence and I linked up together and started to slow dance like every other couple in the building.

"Let me take you down, I really wanna take you down, and show you what I'm about. Can I take you now." Clarence sang out to me as we danced. We both laughed.

He spun me and I danced on him a little.

I kissed him, as we rocked together.

"I love you baby." I said, as I poked my lips out. He pecked them.

We danced till the song was off and they turnt it back up with Faneto.

"Baby, I'm going to slide over with the boys. I'll be right back." He said. I nodded and went over to Bianca and Kaleena.

"I see you, Anaya." Bianca said, referring to me and Clare dancing.

"Girl, I am tired now." I said, rubbing my belly.

I went over and got punch.

"You can't be. Y'all gon' have a good lil time at the hotel tonight." Kaleena said.

"I guess. I'm ready to have this baby now. He's driving me crazy." I said, as the baby elbowed me.

"Girl do not say that. We need you to walk across that stage first." Bianca said.

Kaleena nodded.

"Y'all right." I laughed. I turned up with my girls for a good 30 minutes, before Clarence came back. It was 11:30 now, and prom was almost over. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my ear.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"I'm ready when you are." I said. His kiss gave me chills.

He grabbed my hand.

"Alright, me and my babies about to hit the hotel room. It was a nice night with yah." Clarence said to our friends. He dabbed with the boys and I hugged the girls.

"Y'all text me in the morning. Tell me everything!" I said, as I hugged Bianca.

I took off my heels and we walked towards the door.

Clarence pulled his keys out his pocket as we walked outside.

"Bae how you get your car here?" I asked.

"Magic." He laughed. He had his dad's truck. He helped me get in, then he got in and we drove to the hotel. He didn't tell me which one it was, so I was excited to see.

We started to ride around downtown and the city was poppin'. The lights were so pretty. I really loved being in Atlanta. This was my city.

We pulled up to this valet parking, and Clarence put the truck in park.

"What hotel is this?" I asked.

"I'm at the W, but I can meet you in the lobby." He rapped, mocking Drake, in Bedrock.

"You lying." I said, as I shoved him.

He helped me get out the truck and gave the keys to the valet driver.

"I know this cost you an arm and a leg." I said.

"Baby, it's prom night. I didn't care about that." He said. We went into the hotel and it was beautiful.

I was shook at how nice it was. We went on the elevator and we were on the top floor. Clare slid the key and we walked in.

"This is beautiful." I said. My jaw dropped

"Enjoy." He said, as he took off his shoes. I took off mine as well and put them in the closet.

My bag was already there from when he picked it up.

The first thing I did was take off my dress.

I put my hair up into a ponytail. Clarence started to undress too. In no time, he was in some grey sweats with no shirt.

I put on a cropped tank with shorts.

I really looked cute.

"Bae take my picture!" I said.

"This cute, for sure." I said.

"You cute for sure." Clarence said, as he hugged me and started to kiss on me.

"Ok ok. Thank you." I laughed, as he continued to kiss on me. We laid on the bed, facing each other.

"I can't wait till we have this baby, and I can ride the fuck out of you. You looked so good tonight." I said. I was horny as hell, but I was just so big I felt like I couldn't do anything.

"That's how you feel?" Clarence chuckled, as he pulled me closer.

I kissed him with tongue and I tasted Hennessy on his mouth. He drank tonight, after I made him promise not too.

He got on top of me, and started to pull his sweats down.

"Did you drink tonight?" I asked.

"Baby..." He looked at me, plain faced and started to kiss my neck.

"Clare I'm being for real." I said. He stopped and looked me into my eyes.

"You are trippin', you killing the mood." Clare said, as he sucked on my neck in my weak part. I let out a moan. I was irritated at him, not keeping the promise but I was feening.

Before I knew it, he was sliding into me really slow. I moaned out as he stretched me out. We hadn't had sex in a month or so, so it took a minute to adjust. He was fucking me deeply with long slow strokes, as he tongue kissed me slowly. This was everything I needed.

"Clarence, please don't stop." I moaned, as he went in and out. The sounds of our wetness together took over the room.

"Tell me how you want it.." He said, as he wrapped his hand around my throat.

"I want it a little harder daddy." I moaned out and he made a noise with me. Clarence held my throat a little tighter as he started fucking me faster.

"Ooo daddy that's it." I yelled.

"Shhhh, we don't want complaints." He said. I bit my lip trying to contain all the moans and he went in and out. With his spare hand, he fingered my clit.

We kept going at it.

"I'm about to come." I said, as I grabbed his hand. By this time, he wasn't holding my throat.

"Hold it." He said, as he sped up. My legs started to shake and he let out groans. I kissed him so deeply. He kissed me back. He put one of my legs over his shoulder so he could get deeper and I lost it. I yelled out as I came. He came right after me and we kissed. I was on a high.

"I love you." I said, as my legs still shook.

"I love you too.... but we ain't done." He smirked, as he slapped my thigh. I got turned on all over again. You could say prom night was extremely successful.

________________________

Sorry for the wait!!

20 votes, and 5 comments pleaseee!

Let me know what y'all think about prom.

A visual of what Clarence and Anaya looked like on prom is above.

Also, I'm coming out with a new book when this one is over (it will have a sequel) but.. I can't decide who I want the male love interest to be. It won't be Clarence tho. I need a rapper. I was thinking Drake but y'all let me know some rapper suggestions for the next book.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.5K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
32.8K 2.2K 10
some people start their love stories in the amusement parks, school outings, crushing from afar, blind dates, online dating and even from hating to d...
571 39 17
"If you hate me so much, then why do you stick around?!" I yelled. "I don't hate you. You're just so fucking annoying!" He yelled back, throwing his...
17 0 8
Maya Johnson is the typical go to school and come straight back home type of girl. Her friends, Destiny and Imani, are the opposite of Maya and are a...