Friends?

By ImAwkwardAsAllHeck

There's more to the friendship for Rose and Jahseh but can they handle that? More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
A/N (plz read)
20
21
22
23
24
Another story
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

33

604 35 13
By ImAwkwardAsAllHeck

  I sit on the bed playing with the dog as Jah sits at his desk playing Legue of Legends with Craig.

   He starts screaming making me laugh.

  "COME ON CRAIG!" He says in a weird voice.

  The dog gets alarmed by this and starts barking at Jah.

  "YOU MADE MY OWN SON BARK AT ME CRAIG!" Jah yells still in a weird voice and pretending to be sad.

  The dog jumps off of the bed and runs down stairs.

  "NOOOO! YOU MADE MY SON LEAVE ME, REALLY CRAIG?" He says pretending to cry.

I start to walk out of the room to make sure the dog isn't chewing on the couch.

  "YOU'RE MAKING MY GIRLFRIEND LEAVE ME TOO, GOD DAMNIT CRAIG!" Jah yells again.

  "I don't know, Craig looks likes the better option," I joke meaning the better option for me.

  "You right, Craig get yo sexy ass over here, you mine now," Jah says harassing Craig.

  "God damnit," I say laughing.

  "Well god damnit Craig, I don't care if you straight, now get yo cute ass over here," Jah says.

  "Awe, he left," Jah says acting like he doesn't know why.

I walk out of the room and Jah just follows behind me.

  "Ok, I need to say something and you can't freak out," Jah says.

  "Ok?" I say sitting on the counter.

  "I'm going on tour," he says.

  I smile because I'm happy for him.

  "And I want you to come," he says.

   "Okay...? Why would I have freaked out?" I ask confused.

  "Because I want to tell the fans about us," he says.

  "Oh..." I say.

  I don't know if I could handle millions of fans hating on me for "taking their man" or "clout chasing" or "just being in it for the money."

  "Please, I will make sure they aren't hating and shit, I just want them to know what's up when they see me always with you," he says.

"Um...fine," I say making Jah happy.

    "When are you telling them?" I ask.

  "The day we start tour," he says.

  "And when is that?" I ask.

  "Tomorrow," He says.

  "God damnit Jahseh," I say.

  "What?" He asks.

  "Don't you think you could've given me more than a days fucking notice," I ask.

  "...sorry," he says.

"What about Sora?" I ask picking the puppy up.

  "We could leave him with my mom," Jah says.

  "Or we could take him?" I ask because I have such an attachment to this damn dog.

  "But," he takes a look at me and Sora ,"okay fine," he gives in.

  "You should probably get packed," Jah says.

  I roll my eyes at his late notice and go upstairs.

  I pack my shit and just lay on the bed after.

  Jah walks in and jumps on top of me.

  "Come on, get the fuck off me with yo heavy ass!" I say pretending like I can't breath.

  "No, now you hurt my feelings, you have to say sorry," he says pretending to cry.

  "I'm not sorry though, and my mama told me never to apologize if I don't mean it," I say.

  I got suspended once in 7th grade cause I wouldn't say sorry for punching someone because they said  that Jah was an ugly ass broke kid who would never live up to be anything.

  I got suspended a bunch of times for this kid.

  I think of all the funny shit that happened in school and how me and Jah were just partners in crime.

   I snap back into reality and lean up to Jah and kiss him.

  "What was that for?" He asks.

  "I don't know, I just fucking love you," I say smiling at him.

  "You better fucking love me," he says.

  He gets off of me and kisses me some more but I deepen the kiss.

   He climbs on top of me and starts to pull off my shirt. He pulls of my shorts too just leaving me in my bra and panties. He fucking rips my fucking thong off, literally.

  "Jah!" I yell.

  "What?" He says smirking.

  He unhooks my bra with ease and throws it across the room while kissing my neck.

  I pull his hoodie over his head exposing his abs. I run my hands over his abs as he kisses me with passion.

  He takes off his shorts and boxers revealing his hard dick.

I sit up and push him back on the bed. I look at him and I see he's waiting to see what I'm gonna do. I smirk before licking his tip and I see his eyes rolling into the back of his head. I start taking him into my mouth and bobbing my head up and down. He groans making me go even faster and take in more of him. I start massaging his balls making him groan even more. I take all of him in and he slaps my ass making me moan on his dick, this gives extra pleasure to him and I feel him twitch in my mouth and I go even faster making him cum in my mouth. I take my mouth off of him and he watches my every move. I swallow his cum and he smirks.

He pushes my back by my neck but removes his hand to spread my legs open. He looks up at me devilishly before attacking my clit with his tongue. He French kisses my pussy making my eyes roll into the back of my head.

"Oh my god Jah," I moan.

He looks up and smacks my ass.

"That's not my name," he says as I try and touch my self to regain pleasure.

"What's my name?" He asks pinning my hands above my head.

I whimper from the loss of contact.

"Daddy!" I yell.

He smirks and goes back down and this time everything feels 10 times better. He starts to spell his name out on my clit. I feel a knot form and my moaning gets louder.

"I'm about to cum," I moan.

"Do it," Jah says and immediately I cum.

After coming down from my high I turn over to go to sleep just to get turned back over to face Jah.

"You not going to sleep, daddy still got an issue," he says looking down at his dick.

"Please, I'm tired," I say.

"Nope," He says.

"Fine," I say and I flip us over and lower myself onto him.

"Oh fuck," he groans.

I start bouncing making him groan even more. He puts his hands on my hips and starts slamming me down onto him. I turn into a moaning mess as he groans out my name. He starts thrusting up into me as I bounce on him. He pulls out.

"All fours. Now,"He commands.

I get on all fours and arch my back. Immediately he starts slamming into me sending so much pleasure into me and I can tell he's getting a lot of pleasure from this by how much he's groaning. I feel the knot form in me.

"I'm about to c-cum," I say.

"On 3. 1...2...3," he says and we cum at the same time but he makes sure he pulls out.

I get up and go to shower and he comes into the shower with me. And because he's a horny fuck we ended up doing round 2 in the shower.

We get done actually showering and go to bed finally.

"Goodnight baby," I say.

"Goodnight Rose," He says back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 647 31
Enjoy😍😁
98.1K 3.2K 44
Auhlia moved. Jahseh came back. They both didn't want love. But both got love sick. And need healing. They needed a medicine.
192K 7.3K 43
I'm awful at descriptions, but it's basically what you would expect from a fic.