Azure's Hope ( COMPLETED✔️)

By __BlueRoses

'It's a survival of the fittest, you've got to survive today to fight another day. Everyone wants to live thr... More

Disclaimer and Copyright.
Characterization😊
Azure's Escape.
Azure's Billionaire.
Azure's Home.
Azure's Date.
Azure's Date 2.
Azure's Office Day.
Azure's Fears.
Azure's Sleepover.
Azure's 'best friend'.
Azure's love.
Azure's family.
Azure's event.
Azure's Fight.
Azure's intimacy.
Azure's wants.
Azure's everything.
Azure's Takeover.
Azure's Traitor.
Azure life.
Azure's Imprints.
Azure's Words.
Azure's Deceit.
Azure's sacrifice.
Azure's Storm.
Azure's Rescue.
Azure's Courage.
Azure's Tragedy
Azure's Distance.
Azure's Grey.
Azure's Appearance.
Azure's Calm after the Storm.
Azure's Bundle of Joy.
Greyson
Cast List😊😊
Song List😊😊
Sequel (My Strange Series)

Azure's Calm before the Storm.

756 60 4
By __BlueRoses

Third Person pov.

Grey was upset. At this point he was certain that several forces were against him having sex with Azure.

Of course, he had spent tons of minutes eating her out but that didn't mean that the moment he dropped his towel, ready to take her, the stupid pilot had to make his announcement saying that they were about to land in a few minutes and that they had to take their seats and fasten their seatbelt.

Azure was having the time of her life as they walked out of their cabin to sit down.

"Come on, stop pouting. You're looking too adorable for your own good."

He was silent. She didn't understand, he was going to go crazy soon with all the boners he had been having and cold showers he had been taking.

"It's not like we're never going to do it, you're being childish right now."
"Childish?" He whisper-screamed "Feel this!" He grabbed her hand and placed it over his crotch causing her eyes to go wide. "Do you know how painful this is while it's being restrained by my pants? It's too fucking painful and I have been going through this for how long now, I need to be inside you Azure." He let go of her hand but she she didn't still take it off.

"Then let me help you."

Grey didn't understand what she meant until she took off her seatbelt and released him of his pants and briefs.
"What are you doing? You heard him, we'll soon be landing." He managed to say through grunts since she already started massaging him.

"I've read, it'll take at least five minutes before we actually start landing. I'll be done before then."

She proceeded to wrap her lips around him. No matter how deep she had him in her throat, she still hadn't gotten him all in and so using her both hands to work his base while her mouth did it's business, she brought him to an earth shattering orgasm. She made sure she didn't waste any of him, all of his essence went down her throat. Sitting up, she tucked him back into his clothes before she fastened her seatbelt, licking her lips.

Seeing her lick her lips, he could feel himself getting hard again. Grabbing her hair, he kissed her deeply causing soft moans to escape her lips, turning him on even more. His lips moved to her neck and he bit lightly and sucked on the spot over and over again, marking her as his.

"I love you so much Azure. You're incredible."

"You know I love you too, more than anything in existence." Azure smiled and intended to give him a light peck on the lips, but being the maniac Grey was, he deepened the kiss. He only let go when he knew they both needed to breath.

Finally, she heard the announcer.

This is your pilot, Captain Newcomb speaking, please remain in your seats with your seatbelts fastened as we land at our destination, the bass island, Lake Muskako, Ontario, Canada.
Enjoy your stay, Mr Corner, Miss Pierce.
Local time 15:15

Azure couldn't believe ears.

"Bass Island? Gosh are you kidding me!"

She couldn't hide her excitements, didn't want to. Her sheepish grin causing Grey to chuckle as he held onto her hand.

******

Azure dragged Grey to the bedroom to have some rest once they arrived and were settled in.
She had been told that there was a kitchen present to make their meals if they so required.
While he slept, she went through the already set wardrobe, that she was sure Grey ordered someone to arrange, to search for any swimming wears.

She couldn't find any one piece swimsuits and so she settled for a red lace bikini pair.

She had no idea if she still knew how to swim, her parents took her swimming every weekend before things went bizarre, as a matter of fact, it was her favorite sport.

Dropping her robe, she entered through the shallow part and tried swimming. Turns out despite how rusty she had become from not swimming for such a long time, she could still manoeuvre her way through the pool.

She had no idea how long she had been swimming until she felt someone watching her.

"Grey!" she managed to stay breathlessly as she pushed her hair backwards when she surfaced the water.

"Hi darling." The moment his eyes went down and he saw the red lace on her already dripping wet body, his eyes darkened three shades.
He was so lost in ogling her, he asn't prepared for the force that pulled him into the water.

Azure's giggles filled the air as she saw him trying to regain his balance inside the pool.

"You must think you've gotten a score, right?" He started as he stalked her before stopping a few feet before her. "Prepare for the actions of the last water bender!" He playfully roared as he remembered an anime he used to enjoy in his younger years.
He used his arms to make playful gestures above his head, as though he was summoning spiritual forces to aid him.  Grey's hysteric actions had caused Azure's little giggles to be long gone and replaced with loud uncontrollable laughter.

Using his strength, he pushed he water to her causing her laughter to increase as she tried blocking his attack while throwing her own little pushes of water.

One thing led to another and soon they found each other starring into each other's eyes. The rising and falling of her breasts didn't go unnoticed by him.
He attacked her lips with his, his desire evident in the strokes of his tongue in her mouth.

Pausing, he looked into her eyes, "I love you Azure, and I'd really love to indulge in the foreplay right now but I need to be inside you. I'm not allowing anymore cockblocks, I won't survive it."

"I really don't care Grey. Take me out of here." Her voice was laced with her own desire and need.

In a matter of seconds, she found herself with her back on the bed. Without detaching his lips, he managed to skillfully unhook her bra and rip off her panties making her gasp into the kiss. His own shorts followed the rest on floor.

He knew what kind of past Azure had, he knew he needed to be gentle with her but he was barely holding on to his control with a thin thread.
Despite the desire hooding her eyes, he could still see the fear it held. "It's me, it's your Grey and not anyone else." He reassured her before he started thrusting in very slowly. He knew the moment he started pushing in, that he had arrived home.

Azure was scared, at least until she felt him entering her, stretching her, filling her. She tightly gripped onto his shoulder, her nails digging in as he kept moving in. Tears brimmed her eyes, he was big, much bigger now that he was very hard.
It was at that moment she understood what it meant when people said embrace the pain, feel the pleasure. 

Memories flooded Azure's head, the threatening tears finally fell as sobs escaped her lips.

Grey stopped pushing in, he believed he had hurt her but her sudden plea for him not to stop confused him even further.
Azure needed this. For her own sanity, she needed him all the way in, she wanted to erase the feel of all those men that had gone in her, she could remember every one of them, their faces, the way they screamed when they reached their peak, the way they grabbed her hair and waist at times, all of it came back to her.
This wasn't even sobbing anymore, she was wailing and even at that she was begging him not to stop. She was begging him to go harder and faster. She wanted the pain, she craved for the pain to numb her.

Grey was torn seeing his woman so broken under him. "I'm sorry babe."

That was all he could manage to say as he pulled out and hugged her close to him. He should have prepared her mind, no matter how hungry he was for her, he should have thought of her state of mind and realized that she wasn't one of his bimbos or conquests, she was his broken girlfriend. He should have been more careful with her.

The following two weeks followed a similar routine, food, fun and lots of sex.
After her breakdown, Azure had fallen asleep and Grey too had joined her later on but what Grey didn't expect when he woke up was a certain red-haired woman sucking him off. Once Azure saw that he had woken up, she quickly straddled him before he could object and allowed his little man to slide into her.

Azure had found herself craving Grey over and over again and Grey was just as willing to oblige and even more.
Whenever Grey remembered the singular time Azure had passed out from the high of one of her multiple orgasms, he found himself smiling and his ego rising and boosting.

***

They were currently in the pool area, Azure reading a book and Grey taking several laps in the pool, when a guard who had skillfully been in hiding suddenly ran into their view.

The guard had to shout out loud for Grey to hear him. He had informed Grey of an emergency and Azure had used that little time to wrap her scantly covered body with a robe and get on her feet.
She grabbed a towel and gave it to Grey as he came out of the pool.

"Give us ten minutes to get dressed, we will meet you in living room in a while." Grey said thinking it had something to do with the company. He had instructed Azure to keep her phone switched off and that they were not to bother themselves with anything or anyone while they were on their vacation.

"I'm afraid it can't wait boss."

"I said ten minutes Fishwill, let us...."

"Your sister, Miss Natalia has been kidnapped and everyone has been trying to reach you."

Grey's steps faltered as he heard what the guard had to say. Azure's hand flew to her mouth in awe.

The bitch had finally struck.

Thoughts on the chapter and book generally? Don't forget to vote and point out the grammatical errors you find.
Gem loves you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.9K 25
If it wasn't hurt it wasn't love, loving means hurting but a true love can bring all of the pieces. Love means a lot it can change us but it can also...
2.6M 88.4K 58
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
246K 8.9K 55
"where are you going?" I asked him "she needs me I have to go, I'll be back soon" "it's our marriage day Mason. We are about to take our...
2.6M 98.2K 31
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...