I Fell For My Brothers Best F...

Oleh amberfreake

When 15 year old Abigail Hemmings falls for her brothers best friend, will the age difference be the problem... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 3

4K 73 2
Oleh amberfreake

(Ashton's P.O.V)

When everything was set up for practice, I pulled Luke to the side.

"What do you want Ashton?"Luke snapped at me.

"Luke, I love your sister. I know what your thinking, you think that I'm gonna hurt her. I'd never hurt her, because it would hurt me. Luke you have to understand, I'd do anything for her, and I don't wanna be something she has to hide from you. I want you to be okay with the fact that Abigail and I are together."

Luke didn't speak but instead just looked at me.

"Luke please, I love Abbie." I'm going to get him to let Abigail and I date. I don't care what I have to do.

"Fine, but if you hurt her, god better help you." Luke threatened but that didn't bother me. I was smiling like a maniac because I can finally be with Abigail and not have to hide it from Luke.

"Lets just start practice okay?" Luke forced a smile and went to get his guitar off the chair he placed it on earlier.

I went to the drum set and picked up the sticks. "What song are we gonna play first?" I asked as I flipped my sticks around in the air.

"How about...HeartBreak Girl." Michael suggested.

"No, I wanna play Out Of My Limit." I whined like a little boy.

"We're playing Gotta Get Out." Calum said in a confident tone.

"How about we play Try Hard just to settle this." Luke chuckled at our childish arguing.

We all nodded and began playing the intro to try hard before Luke started singing.

"She's dropping out of school cause she don't need the grades,

The colors I'm her hair don't seem to fade,

I get dressed up when I go out but she gets dressed down."

Calum quickly singing his part after.

"She's 17 I told her I'm 20,

I couldn't take her out cause moms got no money,

It's stuff like this that makes me wish I could change some how."

"Sitting here at home, it's obvious,

She so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard cause she makes me feel makes me feel,

Like I try like I try like I'm trying to hard,

Cause I'm not being me and it's getting down like she makes me think makes me think that I try that I try that I'm trying to hard again,

Cause I'm trying to hard again."

I looked at the door to the garage and Abigail was leaning against the door post with a smile.

"She's got a rose tattoo but she keeps it covered,

I play guitar but she's into drummers,

She's seen my face around but she doesn't even know my name."

"I pierce my lip so she thinks I'm cool,

I ripped my jeans and dropped out of school,

I followed her around the down but she thinks that I'm a weirdo now."

"Sitting here at home, it's obvious,

She so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard cause she makes me feel makes me feel,

Like I try like I try like I'm trying to hard,

Cause I'm not being me and it's getting down like she makes me think makes me think that I try that I try that I'm trying to hard again."

"But now who knew,

She's in the crowd of my show,

Nothing to lose,

She standing right in the front row,

The perfect view,

She came all on her own,

And there's something that you should know.

You so out of reach,

And I'm finding it hard cause you make me feel you make me feel,

Yes she's makes me feel she makes me feel."

"She so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard cause she makes me feel makes me feel,

Like I try like I try like I'm trying to hard,

Cause I'm not being me and it's getting down like she makes me think makes me think that I try that I try that I'm trying to hard again,

And again and again and again and again,

Cause I'm trying to hard again,

And again and again and again and again,

Cause I'm trying to hard again."

Abigail started clapping causing everyone to look at her. "You guys are really good, I've never notice."

"Thanks Abigail." Michael smiled at Abigail, not long after she smiled back.

Abigail went to sit on the chair in the front of the garage, giving me the perfect view of her.

"So we can do HeartBreak Girl now." Luke said before looking at Michael.

"One, two, three..." Michael counted down to start while looking at Calum.

"You call me up,

It's like a broken record,

Saying that your heart hurts,

That you'd never get over him getting over you,

And you end up cry,

And I end up lying,

Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do."

"When the phone call finally ends,

You say thanks for being a friend,

And we're going in circles again and again."

"I dedicate this song to you,

The one who never sees the truth,

That I can take away your hurt,

Heartbreak girl,

Hold you tight straight through the daylight,

I'm right here when you gonna realize,

That I'm your cure,

Heartbreak girl."

Michael stopped playing and was looking through his phone.

"Guys, I have to go, my mom wants to speak to me." Michael ran out with his guitar, not even saying bye.

"I guess practice is over." Luke sighed.

Calum and Luke put their guitars down and I put my drum sticks down and looked over at Abigail who was smiling.

"Ash, lets go eat." Luke looked at me.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute, you guys go." I said.

They shrugged and walked to the kitchen, leaving Abigail and I alone.

"Ash..." Abigail walked closer to me and I moved away from the drum set.

I ran up to her and hugged her tightly, picking her up off the floor and making her giggle. I put her down and grazed my hand down her cheek. I placed my hands on her hips as she stood on her tippy toes.

Our lips met and I felt that amazing feel that I feel every time I kiss Abigail. I ran my hands up and down her sides as the kiss deepened. She moved back and rested her head on my chest.

I can say it. I can do this. "I love you Abbie." I let out a shaky breath.

She didn't respond. I've made a huge mistake saying that. I just messed everything up.

"I love you too Ash." Abigail looked into my eyes and I smiled.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." I said in between kisses, making Abigail giggle and push me back a little.

"Okay, I get it. Baby stop. Baby." I kept going, soon moving her backwards, into the house and to the living room.

"Ash!" Abigail screamed as I chased her upstairs. She ran into her room and shut the door in my face.

"C'mon baby, open the door." I asked.

"Not until you go get me a cookie from the kitchen."

I sighed and nodded, even though she couldn't see me. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen where Calum and Luke were.

"You done raping my baby sister." Luke asked with a serious face.

"I'm not raping her Luke, plus she's only a year younger than you and I thought you said your okay with her and I."

"I'll never be okay with you two dating." Luke responded bitterly.

I ignored him and went to grab the cookies, jogging upstairs and standing in front of Abbie's door.

"I've got the cookies!" I yelled out.

The door instantly opened and Abigail snatched the cookies, shutting the door in my face again.

"Oh come on." I said. I couldn't help but laugh when I heard her laugh as well.

The door soon opened. Abigail stood there, wearing nothing but a long t-shirt.

"Wanna come in?" She asked while giggling.

"Yes." I walked past her and entered her room.

She shut the door and I went to sit on her bed. She climbed on the bed with me and let out a small yawn.

"Are you tired baby?" I asked while grazing my thumb over her cheek.

She nodded and slid under the covers.

I pulled my shirt off before slipping under the sheets as well. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled up against me.

"God I love you Abigail Hemmings." I planted a kissing on her head.

I felt her smile against me. "I love you Ashton Irwin."

That's all I ever needed to hear. She meant it. I meant it. Everything is finally going right for me.

I reached over to turn the lap off then went back to resume my previous position of holding Abigail.

__________________________________

Hey guys! So please vote and comment. If you guys have any ideas for the book, comment them, I love adding in things from readers! Also if you want me to add a character to the story, comment all the typical details needed in order to add a character. Next update will be on Saturday, Bye-bye! ~Amber~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.9K 105 71
Emma and Ella, twins, have made each other a promise when they were little. "You die, I die" Years passed and the girls have met the boys from 5sos. ...
17.3K 578 36
Your typical love story where a boy falls in love with his best girl friend. Luke Hemmings; 16 years old, loves music, in a not yet so popular band...
11.4K 477 34
𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗦⋆·˚ ༘ * -ˏˋ ꒰ luke hemmings ꒱ ˊˎ 「 in which joey is an actress and meets the love of...
10.4K 96 21
MOVING TO NEW ACCOUNT - @thatweirdokhai - 𝘼𝙇𝙔𝙎𝙎𝘼 𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎, 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼...