Alpha, Mate Or Bestfriend?

By howl-to-the-moon

Quinn is all alone; apart from her best friend Jason. What will she do when she finds her mate and secrets be... More

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Hi Guys!
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty one
New name!

Chapter one

1.3K 30 9
By howl-to-the-moon

"GET UP JASON IT'S SHOPPING DAY" I screamed at my best friend. Today is the day that I'm getting a dress for my party tomorrow night. See I turn 16 tomorrow so we are having a huge party the whole pack are invited.

Ok so I should tell you some things. I'm Quinn and well I'm not normal see I'm a werewolf and I live in the pack house. I would live in a family house but I don't have a family, I was found in the woods at a young age by Oliver Lakley the alpha of the DarkBlood pack in LA. He took me in and I was eventually adopted by the Whilsted's but unfortunately they died in a rouge attack last year. So I am all alone except from my best friend Jason who lives near the pack house.

Anyway it's the day before the most important day of my life. The day I might find my mate! Mate is short for soul-mate. The person who makes you whole. They will be my family and care for me forever. I just hope he is nice! There is a chance I don't find him as he may be from a different pack or not yet 16. Jason hasn't found his mate yet and he was 16 2 months ago. I recon she is in another pack but he refuses to leave the territory with out me and I don't want to leave until I am old enough to find my mate so I'm not stuck alone.

Anyway I was supper excited to go shopping to find something hot to wear I need to look nice for my mate!

When Jason eventually got up I rushed him to the car. I have a black range rover and she is my baby!

"Woah calm down Quinn!" Jason laughed at my excitement.

~~~~~~<at the mall>~~~~~~

"What shop should we look in first" Jason asked

"Ooh let's go in that one"

So we trudged over in to a dress shop. I looked through and found 2 dresses that I liked. The first one I tried on was full length black with silver beads on it. The second was tight and mid thigh black with a lace over layer. The moment I put the first on I had to get it off. It was uncomfortable and too small. The second fit perfectly it hugged all my curves in the right places. I got changed then ran out of the changing room and brought it as quick as I could.

"Let's see then?" Jason asked

"Nope u can wait till tomorrow like everyone else"

"Oh ok well are we done yet?"

"Nope one more shop but you can go to the food court and I will meet you there."

"Ok then?"

I rushed in to Victoria secrets I wanted to get some sexy black underwear to match my dress just incase i do find my mate.

Once I had everything I needed I went to the food court to find that Jason had got us a pizza to share

Once we had eaten we got in the car and headed home. Then I headed to bed as I was tired at the mall for 3 hours with 2 hour trip there and back. I had to get up the next day early to make sure I was ready for the party.

::::::::::::::::::AUTHORS NOTE:::::::::::::

What do u think? Let me know any ideas for later on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 1 20
"It's been a few years since my sister was transformed from a human to a Lycan. my two older brothers have found their mates and I'm glad for my sist...
40.6K 874 55
Mariah is a trauma nurse her life isn't always perfect, three years ago her mother died when she graduated University her father abandoned her and he...
24.8K 476 23
Megan living the 'normal' life of a werewolf. When she's forced to move into the pack house with her best friend she meets new friends, enemies, and...
2.8M 74K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...