The Volturi General

By AntonineStrike

Jasper and Demetri turned up one night outside Bella's house to let her join the Volturi. Edward left her, r... More

Chapter1: Jasper & Demetri
Chapter 2: Reunited With Jasper Once Again
Chapter3: Healing
Chapter4: The Truth
Chapter5: The Note To Charlie
Chapter6: Danger
Chapter7: The Painful tale
Chapter8: The Letter From Alice
Chapter9: On Our Way To Volterra
Chapter10: Welcome To The Volturi
Chapter11: Meeting My New Family
Chapter12: Jane and Master Aro
Chapter13: To The Changing Room
Chapter14: Becoming An Immortal
Chapter15: Burning And Waking Up
Chapter16: Vampire
Chapter17: Beautiful
Chapter18: I Am Now A Volturi Guard
Chapter19: Fire Girl
Chapter20: Talk with the Cullens
Chapter21: Catching Up
Chapter22: Proposal
Chapter23: Bad News
Chapter24: We Are Going To Win- Sari Volturi
Chapter25: Kissing Edward. It's wrong!
Chapter26: Getting Married
Chapter27: Unexpected
Chapter28: Jermaine and the War with the Russian Newborns
Chapter29: Aftermath
Chapter30: Jermaine is my husband's long lost sister
Chapter31: Alice's Vision
Chapter32: Stupid Vampires Behind Us
Chapter32-Part Two: ten minutes
Chapter 33: Saving Everyone
Chapter34: Rogue Leeches
Chapter35: Marco
Chapter36: Hazel McFlurr
Chapter37: Emmett playing Doodle Jump
Chapter38: Angela Weber
Chapter39 ~ Whitlock Siblings Reunion
Chapter 40 : Changed
Chapter 41 : I have Two Vampire Cousins
Chapter 42: Consequences?
Chapter 43: Good News
Chapter44: The Unexpected Mates
Chapter45: Weber Weber
Chapter 46: Five Years Later ( Jane and Aro's Wedding)
Chapter 48 Closer
Chapter 49 : A Hint Of faint Incest
Chapter 50 Finale

Chapter 47 Jazzbell

8.4K 200 15
By AntonineStrike

guys.. only 3 more chapters left . and this story would end. thanks for the votes and comments.

really appreciate it! thank you for being tuned to my piece of work :) hope you will continue to be

with me till the last three chapters. :))) So, here's chapter 47! Hope you will like it :)

-----

Chapter 47 Jazzbell

Being a vampire for the past one decade, made me realize things really had their own way of working. I was blessed enough to be with the man I'm uncontrollably in love, to have my own adoptive son, Marco. To be with the Cullens , to have a strong friendship with my old flame, Edward. And most of all, I was glad because Charlie and I get to stay together forever, he's my dad and I love him so much. Up until now, I never had a news about Renee. I never channeled her, thinking that what I might see may bring me tears which will never come out of my ruby eyes.

I'm highly honored to be part of the HIgh council of the Volturi, my big family. I fought war with them and it made me closer to them and made my loyalty and faith to them remain intact and strong as steel. The three Volturi kings were very kind enough for me to erase the thought of what Edward had thought me before that these Kings were not really " good vampires ".

Oh well.

I'm staring at my reflection on the mirror. Scrutinizing my face, with its chalk white pallor, with my lips painted with scarlet lipstick. My eyes redder than ever. And my nose, strong and tall. My body was perfectly still. And I admit to myself, I look very exotic. And beautiful.

My thoughts were snapped out when Jasper behind me and snaked his arms around my waist, whispering to my ears, " You look very gorgeous and beautiful, my lady. "

"Stop kidding me, Lord jasper. " I chided and laughed.

He let go of my waist and he spun me around and held me close to his chest.

We stared in to each other's eyes just when a knock sounded on the door.

'' Come in. " Jasper announced.

The door opened slowly and revealed Charlie standing in the doorway.

" hey Dad! " 

" Hi Bells. HI Jasper. Just wanna ask a favor at you. "

" What would that be? As long as it is in my power?" I quirked my eyebrows.

" Buy me a grand silver porsche? " he smiled.

My eyes went round and my mouth formed a small o.

" Are you serious Chief?" I joked.

" Of course not. I'm here for something more serious. HAha. "

" Then what is it? "

" I want to check on Renee. " Charlie said. HIs gaze averting to the floor.

I was silenced for a few seconds and I coughed on my throat and spoke.

" Sure. "

I casted a glance on Jasper.

" Sure, go ahead my lady. " He said and winked at me.

" Daddy! " MArco came bursting from the door and ran up to hug his Daddy.

" Hey baby. " I greeted him and he stuck out a tongue at me.

" Mommy. I want  favor too. Like what Grandpa wants too. " 

" OH really? What is your favor? "

" I don't wanna be called Marco mom. I'd like what Dad mentioned to me last week. It was jarvis I think ?"

" Then we'll have to fix your papers and change your name. Easy as that. Will you like that baby? " I cooed to my son which is really awkward since he's now our little man. We now looked like siblings with a very wide gap. I laughed at the thought.

"Okay mom. I'll ask Demetri to help me. So off I go. And Jarvis takes an exit."  As he flashed a smile and disappeared from the door.

Jasper, Charlie and I shared a quick laugh and our faces went serious again.

" Okay Dad. I will channel her. Just a minte. " I told Charlie then I concentrated.

He was looking at me intently.

I set my mind to went blank and then everything was white. I focused on all the memories  I had with Mom. Then I imagined a black hole and then white light exploded and my brain showed me a hospital room. With IVs and tubes and syringes.  I focused more and what I saw made tears stung at the back of my eyes.

My mom was on the hospital bed lying down with a tube down her throat and she looked weak, frail and fragile. Pure human. I felt sick and guilty for leaving my Mom behind without telling her anything. There were bruises around her arms and a large bandage on her head. She was in pain , I could see it. She's sleeping in pain.

" No." My voice croaked.

" What are you seeing honey? " Charlie asked carefully, his voice was a faint whisper in my ears as I marveled at the sight of my poor mother.

I focused more intently on channeling he looking for some details to know what is the name of the hospital she was in. ANd then I saw it. Then in a strike of lightning, I was zapped out from channeling her.

I explained what my brain showed me. My gift had showed me.

And I saw the pain flashed in Charlie's eyes. After all, he was still in love with Mom.

I stated what hospital she is in and Dad stood up very quickly.

" I have to see her. "

" Not with those red terrifying eyes Charlie. "

" Of course. Will you like to come with me? "

" Yes. " My voice cracked.

Jasper, who clearly knows I hated my feelings to be manipulated every now and then, managed to break my rule and he sent me a mile wave of calm. I relaxed and muttered a thanks to him which he returnred in a very comforting hug.

Dad called a flying agency and set a date for us to fly to America. So we could see Mom.

* *

beep

My phone went like that after i had chatted with almost all of the Cullens with the exception of Edward and Esme. I have talked to my big bro Emmett, Rose, Carlisle and Alice about Renee's condition. They were all very sympathetic and told me that Charlie and I could get over this.

I flung myself on the bed and realized i was having a very stressful time even for a vampire. I already have asked for permission from the 3 kings to go to usa and they agreed only to be back within 24 hours. With our flight being 3 days away I decided to have some ME time and went outside the castle to prowl the dark streets of Volterra. this one AUgust evening.

I changed my outfit into something less showy. I changed into my black cardigans and a plain red shirt and black converse Then I thrown a cloak over me, the Volturi cloak and with the Volturi crest necklace dangling on my chest. I sighed and ran a speed of lightning towards the free worls outside the Volturi castle.

I inhaled different scents and with my sharp eyesight saw everything in detail. I walked slowly , ignoring the stares I have been gaining from the people walking past me.

 In a few hours I wandered outside Volterra and that's when I heard something from a dark alley.

It was a cry of a newborn baby.

I made my way to the dark alley and discovered a beautiful baby wrapped in thick clothing. She was so beautiful, very unique . She had soft black curls, long lashes and gorgeous blue green eyes, Her lips were lush and soft. 

I want to have her as my own daughter.

The thought of bringing her to the castle clicked into my mind but suddenly I was worried. WHat if the Three kings declines my request to keep her? Oh no..

Just then.. my phone rang.

" Bella. Keep her. Aro will not decline your request., It will be your last request though. "

" I'm glad . Doesnt matter thansk anyway! "

" Alright Bella. I have something else to do. Bye. Take care of her. "

" Bye."

I picked up the baby and in three minutes I was standing in front of the Three Masters again for a nth time.

" Human infant. " Caius remarked.

" I do know what you want Bella. " Marcus said.

" Please Masters. " I whispered and Aro went towards me eyeing the baby.

" Let me hold her."

I passed him the baby and then he passed it back to me.

" She has a very high potential of possessing some powerful abilites. Keep her as your own child Bella. "

" Thank you Master. " And I reached to kiss my Master's face.

" No problem. We always have incentives to you, our dear High Guard."

I smiled the sweetest of smiles and brought to Jasper, our second adoptive child.

++

" Lovely. " Jasper remarked breathlessly as he cooed our baby.

" I know what to call her. "

" What is it? " Jarvis asked, smiling very wide.

" Jazzbell."

" Perfect! It suites her. Like a princess! " Jarvis said .

" Now. Let her sleep. " And put Jazzbell in her crib and sang her a lullaby and few moments after she drifted to sleep.

--=

I met Jane on the way as Charlie and I exited the castle. We talked for a a few minutes then we bid goodbye . Promising each other to have a bonding time when i get back. 

I decided to bring Jazzbell with me and I was enjoying so much with her company.She's like an angel.

***********

With Jazzbell curled on my arms, and Dad on my side staring at the door to Mom's room. We exchanged glances and burst inside. Luckily no one was inside.

" Mom. " was the only word came out from my mouth as I stared at her figure on the bed. She was so helpless and I hate it to see her like that. It brings me agony that makes me wanna scream. I never wanted anyone close to my hurt to be in pain.

Charlie was pacing back and forth in front of MOm's bed. He was staring at her in the saddest way I could possibly imagine.

" Oh Renee. "

Those were his only words.

Finally, Dad told me we should go now. I agreed because I can't bear to see Mom like that anymore.

==

Jazzbell, Dad and I boarded the plane back to Volterra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 263 16
[EdwardxBella] Something is haunting Bella... She had seen the Dwyer House only in her dreams. Now Bella was here, visiting the grandmother she'd nev...
28.4K 461 12
After being abandoned by the Cullens, Ava decides to return to the Volturi instead of waiting for them to come for her. Will she find love or death w...
111K 2.4K 43
In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he suddenly disappeared, she resigned and w...
707K 18.3K 31
She was alone. She had been alone for a very long time. Too long Untill Jasper found her in the woods. They didn't know who she was or where she came...