~The Blue Cinderella~

By Otpshipperfrver

Nagisa Shiota was a very happy, and sweet young boy. He had a very loving family. He had a great time with th... More

~Chapter 1. page 2~
~Chapter 1. page 3~
~Chapter1. Page 4.~
~Chapter 1 page 5~
~Chapter 1 page 6~
~Chapter 1 page 7~
~Chapter 1 Page 8~
~Chapter 1 pg.9~
~ch 1. Pg 10.~
~ch.1 pg.11~
~ch.1 pg.12~
~ch. 1 pg. 13~
~Ch.1 pg. 14~
~ch. 1 pg. 15~
~Chapt.1 pg. 16~
~Ch.1 pg.17~
New years 2020
~Ch. 1 pg. 18~
~ch. 1 pg. 19~
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
~ch.1 pg.20~
news
~ch.1. pg. 21~
~Ch.1 pg.22~
Instagram??
~Ch.1 Pg. 23~
~ch.1. pg.24~
~ch. 1 pg. 25~
~ch. 1 pg 26 ~

~Chapter 1. page1.~

11.3K 287 161
By Otpshipperfrver

On July 20, a young bluenette was born. He was such a bundle of joy, his father and mother loved him dearly so. Till one day..............

During a nice night the young bluenette was asleep. Suddenly he heard loud noise, that sounded like glass shattered. He woke up and got out of his bed as he peeked through the door way. He was 10 years old when this sad and trgaic event happened. His father planned on leaving him and his mother.

“What do you mean you're leaving?! You have a child to take care of!”

“What I say is what I meant, I'm leaving! I don't care if he is my son or not I'm leaving! You don't even treat him as your son, you treat him as your daughter!”

“And? What's wrong with that!? Nagisa is my child and I choose what I want to do with Nagisa!?”

“Okay then, I choose to leave both of you!”

After hearing his parents argue, and hearing his father stating he was leaving, Nagisa's eyes shot open and started to tear up.

“Papa no please don't leave!” Nagisa said as he ran to his father and hugging him around his waist.

“Nagisa let go! I found a nice family which I know I would love, that is better than this one. Let go.” The father said sternly and harsh, Nagisa heard his words and let go of him as he felt aching pain in his heart. It was his first time hearing his father saying harsh things to him.

After a while later, the bluenette's other left the house, leaving Nagisa and his mother in the house heart broken. Nagisa ran to his room and cried himself to sleep, repeatedly telling himself it's not reality it's a dream. Which was sadly not a dream.

Then one morning, Nagisa woke up to the sound of his mother's voice yelling out to him.

“Nagisa Deary! I have a surprise for you!” His mother yelled out, making Nagisa jumping out of bed and racing down the steps. He suddenly stopped dead on his tracks when he saw a green hair girl and a purple hair girl standing beside his mother.

Umm... Mother, who are they?” Nagisa asking his mother as he examines them.

“Why, these are your new sisters! Aren't you glad! Now I will have three daughters!” Nagisa understood that he would have two new sisters but where's the third, when she said “Three daughters”.

Umm... Mother what do you mean by “three” I only see two females.” Nagisa said as he was looking around trying to find the third one.

“Why it's you of course. You're my daughter aren't you deary.” Nagisa's mother said with a smile that seems threatening, Nagisa took a gulp of him swallowing his pride of him from saying anything else or he knew something bad might happen to him if he said something that will piss her off.

“Uhhhhh.... Y-yes m-mother.” Nagisa said nervously. As he was looking at his mother he caught a glimpse of the purple head smirking.

“Oh mother, I am so dearly tired. May I take a rest from this awfully long journey we had took.” The purple head said as she looked at Nagisa's mother with a innocent look.

“Why, of course Okuda. Why not?”

“Oh mother do you have a room for me?” The girl name Okuda said as she acted all innocent.

“Oh why yes! Nagisa has the biggest room of them all. You and Kayano may share that room.” Nagisa's mother said, as she looked at Nagisa sternly.

“You would give that room up yes?” Nagisa's mother said harshly, Nagisa looked down and hesitantly shook his head yes.

“Oh goody! Why thank you mother! Come on Kayano let's go and see this room of ours.” Okuda said as he took the green head by the hand and run up the steps passing Nagisa and to Nagisa's room.

Nagisa looked at the ground as if he felt excluded and hurt, by his own mother choosing two random girls over her own son that she had given birth too.

Nagisa let out a sigh, and decided to let things go their way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 394 12
[ DISCONTINUED ] Karma Akabane, a young yet skilled assassin. His newest mission brings him to Kunugigaoka Junior High, his target is the same as all...
1.1M 43.4K 136
Nagisa Shiota is a girly boy who has an unnatural ability to scare people with a single look. The innocent act he's got has fooled everyone around hi...
71K 2.9K 26
[Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued] **Edited version of this story is currently published. Also unfinished and discontinued. Apologies... ...
196K 5.8K 17
"I want you to look at me the way you look at him. Smile like the way you do when you're around him. Love me even more than you love him." Disclaime...