My brother is in O2L!?!?

By NerdyKid4192003

I have been separated from my brother for my whole life and I have found him he is in O2L!?!? More

Welcome Home!!!!
The Boy Problem
The Date
The Party
The Sisiter
Alien Facemasks
The double date
The late night wierdows.
The Starbucks trip.
A Line of Sluts
Girls under construction
The song mash up
Why Her?
Oh Kian
The Girlfriend switch
Poor Trevor :(
Why so Drunk?
The Squad
Hold me down or i am going to have to Hurt a girl
My Family
The audition
When Did Guys Watch O2L
Welcome back Mita
The Park is Not Safe For a Date
The Top Secrets
No, leave me to sleep.
The Party
Loves it i do!
Our House is a Zoo
Connor for real
Connor for Real part 2
Connor for real part3
Queen Emely
Pitch perfect
Over
Oh god a horror movie.
#notrust
Its christmas !
Wrestle mania!!
Spa Day for Three
Secret Room!!!!
New Years!
New yeaes part 2
The pole of death
Hunter is hunting?!?!
"Will you marry me?"
The Day

Headless chicken run

70 2 0
By NerdyKid4192003

When Jc Heard the news he walked up to Kian and said " If you do one little thing to my sister it's the end for you. Understood?" Kian had a frightened look on his face and nodded not breaking eye contact with Jc. "Well then what do you say that we all go to get some pizza!" Yelled Ricky. " Let us put make up on." Said the girls and right after came a moan from all the boys. " Make it quick." Said Ricky in an annoyed tone. " Calm yourself." Yelled Jamsine felling very sassy that day (she was around Trevor and Ricky all day). When the girls came down they ran out the door befor the guys could get passed them. "Shotgun." Yelled Jasmine." Oh hell no! That's my seat!" Yelled Connor. In one second Jasmine had Jumped on his back and said "Want to bet!" She covers his eyes while he stumbled around carrying his sister with him. In about 10 min every one was watching him run around like a headless chicken." Alright, alright, " Said Connor out of breath", I will sit in the back then." Jasmine ran to the car high giving each boy on the way out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 100 17
Kiersten Caylen moves in with her brother JC in Cali. And ever since he moved away they've been keeping in touch video chatting every single day. An...
713K 11.3K 43
I just wanted a normal life. After my Dad left... after my best friend left me. After the love of my life left, I'll admit I let myself go. I just wa...
27.8K 769 26
(Sequel To Casual Little Love Story) Samantha lives with her brother Kian Lawley and her boyfriend Sam Pottorff, including the rest of O2L. When he...
38.5K 1.7K 43
I should introduce myself; my name is Connor Franta, very nice to meet you. Maybe you would like to join me inside my head? I would like someone to l...