I'm No Superman// Braun Strow...

By Bad_Buck

He's a fun-loving guy outside the ring, and a total ass kicker inside the ring. She's a serious girl all arou... More

Description
Disclaimer
Setting and Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 20

418 6 2
By Bad_Buck

January 1, 2018

Hadley's POV

»Cardiff, Wales«

Seth had found Flash's room and stayed in there for a few hours to watch Flash play the game, apparently forgetting about wanting to get food. I sat on the couch watching old pay-per-views on the WWE Network, that was until Mark and his band mates came through the door.

"Mate that's -." Mark said before cutting himself off, seeing me. "Hey, I thought you'd be out to lunch with Flash and -."

"You and me both, Seth got distracted by pretty colors again." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Ah, as always." He joked, earning a small laugh from me.

"Are you going to introduce us to your pretty friend, Mark?" One of his friend's asked.

"It would be rude if you didn't?" The other said.

Yes, for as long as I've known Mark, I have never met his band mates. He never usually brought them around if I was around. They always went to one of his mates houses after practices.

"Oh yes! Hadley. These are my band mates Matt and Si. Matt, Si, this is Hadley." He said pointing out who was who.

"And how do you know each other?" Matt asked.

"Wrestling mates." I answered.

"Really?"

"No I'm just kidding, I'm Marks American lover." I said before their eyes went wide and I laughed.

"No, no, no, no, no -."

"Kidding again, I do actually wrestle."

They both looked to Mark, unsure. He nodded before they looked back to me.

"Cool." They said.

"Well anyway we came to drop off our stuff and then head out to eat. If you want to join you're more than welcome since the other two seem to have forgotten."

"I'll tell them I'm leaving." I said before standing from my seat on the couch.

I walked to Flash's room and saw Seth laying on his stomach on Flash's bed, watching Flash play Fortnite from across the room.

"Hey, I'm going out with Mark and his mates for dinner, if you're coming hurry your asses up." I said, before walking out. "They may or may not be coming. I told them to hurry up if they were."

Mark nodded before sitting on the couch.

"I told them to hurry up." I repeated myself, not sure if he heard that part of my statement.

"Flash doesn't hurry up when it comes to video games."

"Fine, I'll go speed things along."

I walked back to Flash's room to see them the same way they were.

"Boys." I said, gaining their attention. They both turned their head and looked at me.

"Yeah?" They asked before Flash quickly looked back to his screen.

"Shit!" He muttered, quickly pressing buttons on his remote.

"Get your asses ready before I kick them."

"Ok, ok." Flash said still playing his game, Seth got up and walked out of the room and to the front door. He put on his shoes and grabbed his sweatshirt from the coat rack and put it on.

"Flash!" I yelled, making him jump. "Move it."

He sighed and turned off his game before doing the same as Seth. I walked out to the living room and smiled at Mark and his mates as I crossed my arms.

"Problem solved."

"What did you do?" Matt asked.

"I'm going to tell you this now, I'm a bitch." I said. "And I don't give a fuck if anyone likes it or not. Now, now that that are ready, shall we go?"

Both Matt and Si raised their eyebrows at me, before looking at Mark again.

"She's nicer than this I swear. She's just hungry." Mark said as I walked out the front door, to Mark's car. Si and Matt walked out to a car while Mark walked to his. Flash and Seth joined us and we all got in. "They're going to meet us at Bar 44. I know how much you like it there."

"Much appreciated, Mark." I said, he smiled before Seth piped up.

"Hadley likes something besides wrestling?"

"Yes." Mark chuckled. "She loves this restaurant. Every time she comes to Cardiff, she goes there."

"I like the tapas and wine, leave me alone."

"What? I bought you a bottle before and you told me you didn't like wine." Seth said, looking at me in disbelief.

"I lied." I said looking back at him and shrugging.

"Hadley!"

"I wasn't going to accept wine from you, you had this weird crush on me. I didn't want you to get the wrong idea."

"That bottle was expensive!"

"Then it must have sucked to be you."

"No shit. I spent a shit ton of money on wine, which I don't even like, and didn't even get a smile out of the deal."

"Well, like I said, I must have sucked to be you."

"I hate you sometimes."

"I hate you most times." I shrugged, not caring.

Braun's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what Hadley wanted me to do in Wales. What could I possibly do there? She doesn't even like me that much, but damn I'm wrapped right around her finger. I couldn't refuse to help her, even if WWE wouldn't allow me to go to Wales, I'd still send all my support to her. Whatever she needed, I knew in my mind I'd be there for her.

"Braun!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and jumped in surprise, dropping the weights in my hands.

"What?" I asked, turning to see Andrade Almas and Zelina Vega.

"How long have you been here?" Zelina asked.

I looked at the time on my phone and my eyes went wide.

"Uh, three and a half hours." I said. "I spend the most time here when I have a lot on my mind."

"Penny for your thoughts?" Zelina said as Andrade turned and walked away.

"Really?" I asked, not knowing if she was joking or not. We didn't really know each other and didn't really talk at work.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Well, uh, there's this girl -."

"Braun Strowman, do you have a crush?" She gasped, happily.

"Zelina!" I whisper-yelled. "Shush!"

"Well, do you?"

"Yes."

"Let me guess." She said. "Is it Alexa?"

"No." I shook my head, leaning down to pick up the weights I dropped to put them back.

"Alicia?"

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I can't remember ever meeting Alicia Fox."

"Then who?"

"I kind of like Hadley."

"Hadley?" She asked, surprised.

"Yeah have you met her?"

"Met her? She was my tag partner in TNA!" She said, with excitement before quickly composing herself and placing a hand on my arm. "Are you sure you like her like her? Do you know what you're getting yourself into?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 86 5
A twenty-seven yearold wrestler who goes by 'Cerberus' has been an over the world and is the most sought after free agent in the business. For six to...
109 0 7
Kaileigh gets accepted for a job in the WWE, she makes some friends and some enemies. Shes hopes and dreams for things to run smoothly in her new lif...
214K 3.3K 54
(Shoutout to MichelleShw717 for making the cover for the story. Thank you very much for doing so.) After dominating NXT for two years in a row, it wa...
18.2K 840 29
Moving into a new state is the opening to a new beginning. It sure was for Colby, only that he didn't expect the start of his new life to turn the wa...