Possessive and Mine?

By MeMyselfAndI123

Cassie Sims has gone through a lot in her seventeen years. After the death of her father, her mother's mate... More

Chapter 1-Comfort
Chapter 2-Packing and Depression
Chapter 3-Hospitals, Tears, Apologies, and NEEDLES
Chapter 4-Moving, Tree Diving, and... Oh Crap
Chapter 5-New People and More Depression
Chapter 6-Meeting the Alpha and... Frolic
Chapter 7-My Perverted Yet Sweet and Smexy Mate
Chapter 8- Rogues and More Tears
Chapter 9-My Mate, Heart, and Soul
Chapter 10-She's Running and He's Following
Chapter 11-Damn Rogues
Chapter 12-Harsh and Unkown
Chapter 13- Unexpected
Chapter 14- Home
Chapter 15- Planning
Chapter 16- Taken
Chapter 17- Him
Chapter 18- Husband?!
Chapter 19- In the Dark
Chapter 20- Reunited
Chapter 21- Long Ride
Chapter 22- Damien's POV
Chapter 23- Sneaky Mate
For All of You Who Have Asked...
Chapter 24- Memories
Chapter 25- On the Plane
Chapter 26- Arrival
Chapter 27- The Warehouse
Chapter 29- Luna
Chapter 30- Guilt
Chapter 31- Mated
Chapter 32- Peaceful
Chapter 33- Misery
Long Time No See, Huh?
Epilogue

Chapter 28- This Bitch is Gonna Die

14.1K 518 61
By MeMyselfAndI123

8-20-14

BOO!

Ha! Scared you didn't I?

No?... Well fine then. :p So, I've now started my freshman year of high school (yesterday was the fourth day back) and that means that I'm going to be having homework, which means less time to write. :/

But, luckily for you guys, I am extremely odd. Now you might be thinking, 'Shawna, we already knew this. How the hell does you being the lunatic that you are help us in any way?' Well, let me explain.

So, for some reason unknown to me, when I'm in school I tend to feel the urge to write more. I think part of the reason is because I don't like being told what to/ not to do, and when I'm in school I can't write since I write on my laptop and I refuse to use paper and copy it all down and... yeah.

So I think that part of it just has to do with the fact that, like my dad, I am very stubborn and if someone tells me not to do something, I'll do it anyway, and if they tell me to do something I won't. At least most of the time. There are certain times where I HAVE to listen (as much as it pains me to do so).

Aaaaanyway, so hopefully I'll feel like writing a lot this week, and if so then there might be another chapter up in the next few days. But no promises.

Sorry for the long author's note and I hope you like the chapter! :D

I love the name of this chapter by the way. xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien’s POV

                “Hello, sweetheart. So nice of you to join us.” A low growl rumbled through my chest and I pulled Cassie closer, trying to shield her from whoever just spoke.

                All of our heads turned to look in the direction of the voice and I felt her tense when she took in the situation.

                David and Cassie’s mom has her hands tied behind her back with silver chains and she has a gag taped to her mouth. The bastard standing beside her is holding her up by her hair since it looks like she’s too weak to support her own weight.

                I heard Cassie snarl menacingly and she shifted a bit, trying to go forward and rip him to shreds. I placed my hand on her waist and held her back gently but firmly. She kept her pissed glare focused on fucktard over there but stood still nonetheless.

                Keeping one hand on my mate, I straightened up and fixed the guy with a blank look on my face. He has a twisted smirk on his face and, from the looks of it, he’s finding this whole situation very amusing. He also thinks that he got what he wanted so he’s getting all smug.

                “So, little Cassie is your mate is she? Well, that’s a shame isn’t it?” I held back the snarl that desperately wanted to escape and kept my face entirely void of emotion as I stared at him.

                “We know what you want, and we’ve come here- on time and at the place that you mentioned in your note. We haven’t brought anyone else with us other than the people you see here and we are prepared to make this trade.” It took almost all of my self-control to keep my voice calm and neutral and to not rip this guy’s throat out here and now. I know he has other rogues here to protect him if needed and there is no way that I’m putting my angel in danger just because I couldn’t control myself and made a rash decision.

                He didn’t say anything, just stared at me with raised eyebrows for a few moments before tossing his head back and laughing loudly, the sound echoing through the otherwise silent warehouse.

                “You really think I believe that you’re going to let her go? Just like that?” He shook his head. “I’m not stupid, you know.” I held back a snort of laughter. Sure you’re not buddy. He shook his head yet again, still chuckling to himself. “I’m here alone as well other than this little lady beside me and two others that I’ve kept here for…” he eyed us. “Well, I think you know why.” He shrugged and the movement must have pulled on their mom’s hair because she let out a muffled whimper and visibly tensed.

                Cassie swelled with rage and took another step toward them. Before she could sprint across the room and tackle the dick I side-stepped so I’m in front of her now. I felt her shaking, eventually controlling her anger and moving closer to press her forehead against my back.

                Good girl. I thought to myself. Just wait a little longer and then you can rip him apart as much as you please.

                “Since this was your deal, you have to let their mom go first so I know you won’t try to trick us.

                Ignorant bastard. He has no idea what’s coming- thinks he’s being really sneaky.

                My wolf growled in my head. I held back a smirk. I couldn’t agree with him more.

                The rogue ‘leader’ rolled his eyes and then another amused smile made its way onto his face as he watched us. His gaze slid over to Cassie since she’d moved from behind me and is now standing to my left. He let his eyes roam down her body, greedily taking in all of her perfect curves and licking his lips. I clenched my jaw and my arm went around her waist as I pulled her tightly into my side.

                “So you never answered my question. Why should I be stupid enough to believe that a possessive Alpha like yourself would give your mate to another man without a fight?” He smirked and yanked on the shorter woman’s hair. She managed to contain her cries of pain. I felt my eyes narrow just the slightest bit but then composed myself, my face smoothing back out.

                “Her brother is my new Beta, and a damn good one at that. He said that he would leave the pack if I didn’t help get his mom back. I can’t afford to lose my Beta, and Cassie hasn’t proven herself to be a good Luna so I have no use for her.”

                Guys, control yourselves. We have to make this look believable.

                I had to send that command when I heard Caleb and Ryan begin to growl at the disrespect to their Luna. I felt Cassie flinch and moved my hand so it was out of the dickhead’s sight, rubbing soothing circles into her back. She knows that I didn’t mean it since it was part of the plan but I know that it still hurt to hear me say it.

                He didn’t speak and instead just watched us for a good minute, his eyes moving from face to face to search for any sign of dishonesty. Then, with that damn smirk still present on his lips, he released their mom’s hair and she fell to the ground. He snapped his fingers and one of the men behind him came forward and began untying her.

                We all watched as the chains fell away and the gag was removed from her mouth. She tried to speak but her mouth must have been too dry because she couldn’t form words. Then the man moved back to stand beside the other one and she was pulled roughly to her feet by the perverted asshole.

                He held tightly onto her arm so she couldn’t go anywhere and then shoved her forward. She stumbled a bit but managed to stay on her feet. She stood rooted to the spot and gazed at David and Cassie with teary eyes. She’s an amazing mother. She’s willing to stay there than have one of her children take her place.

                I saw Cassie take a step forward and this time I didn’t stop her, though my wolf was howling for me to. I had to clench my hands into fists at my sides to keep myself from grabbing her and running out of this place right now.

                Her mom stayed in the same place and shook her head at Cassie, silently telling her with her eyes to go back. Suddenly she was pushed forward yet again and this time a kick was aimed at her leg.

                “Get going you little bitch. The faster we get this over with the faster…” He gave Cassie another lustful glance and I a small growl managed to escape me. He noticed this and his smirk widened.

                Cassie kept walking towards them and when she was about halfway across the room there was a loud crash and at least ten rogues, all of them in their wolf form, leapt through the dusty windows and emerged from behind crates, going to stand behind him.

                Broken glass rained down onto the floor and then there was a moment of silence before I spoke, my tone bored.

                “What happened to you guys being alone?” I asked, not at all surprised. I mean, we did expect this. He shrugged and chuckled quietly with an evil smile.

                “I lied, and now your pretty little mate and her mother can stay with me. I have no use for any of you anymore.” He motioned to us. “Kill them.” The rogues began snarling and coming towards us but we all just stood there.

                You guys can come in here now.

                Not even five seconds later there were more crashes and growls and then exactly twenty-six of my pack members came to stand behind me. I had the satisfaction of watching his eyes widen in fear for a moment.

                “W-what is this? I thought that there were only four of you?...” He shot me an accusing glance and I shrugged, winking and giving him a sarcastic smirk of my own.

                “I guess I lied too.” With that being said, I sprinted forward and shifted into my wolf, charging straight at the disgusting creature who thought he could take my mate away from me.

                This bitch is gonna die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KICK HIS ASS DAMIEN!!!!!!!

...

...*cough*...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 21.4K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...
780K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
696K 17.4K 26
cassie white was 10 years old when her mother kassandra white passed away. ever since her mothers death cassie has been abused emotionally and physic...
532K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...