The Queen {Ben Hardy as Roger...

By LemonLoverTai

As the title says, Roger x Reader (Based on the film) More

โ™กBohemianโ™กRhapsodyโ™ก
One {R.T.}
Two {R.T.}
Three {R.T.}
Four {R.T.}
Five {R.T.}
Six {R.T.}
Seven {R.T.}
Eight {R.T.}
Nine {R.T.}
Ten {R.T.}
Interview {R.T.}
Eleven {R.T.}
Twelve {R.T.}
Thirteen {R.T.}
Fourteen {R.T.}
Fifteen {R.T.}
Sixteen {R.T.}
Seventeen {R.T.}
Eighteen {R.T.}
Nineteen {R.T.}
Twenty One {R.T.}
Interview {R.T.}
Twenty Two {R.T.}
Twenty Three {R.T.}
Twenty Four {R.T.}
Twenty Five {R.T.}
Twenty Six {R.T.}
Twenty Seven {R.T.}
Twenty Eight {R.T.}
Interview {R.T.}
Twenty Nine {R.T.}
Thirty {R.T.}
Thirty One {R.T.}
Thirty Two {R.T.}
Thirty Three {R.T.}
Bonus Chapter {R.T.}
Interview {R.T.}
๐Ÿ‘€

Twenty {R.T.}

3.7K 77 59
By LemonLoverTai

there's a sprinkle of smut here, just warning y'all

===

Rog pulled me inside the house and grabbed my wrist tightly, tugging me along behind him. He closed the door behind us and desperately took off his shirt, both of us pulling clothes off as we headed upstairs. He took my hands sweetly and intertwined our fingers. He pressed me up against the bedroom wall when we got there and held me still as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. He stayed there for a moment before grinding his hips against mine and peppering my neck with kisses. I moaned softly.

"Well, that was strangely quiet," he said cockily. His voice was nearly an octave lower, with a raspy undertone that made me weak in the knees. He was already breathing hard, panting with excitement for what lay in store. "Don't worry, I'll have you screaming later."

"Are you sure?" I asked him, challenging him.

"Oh, do you really want to go there right now?" He asked, smirking.

He let go of my hands and grabbed my waist. He pulled me close, making sure I could feel his prominent boner. He gently pushed me towards the bed while he stripped himself of his boxers, and I frantically pulled off my bra, dropping it on the floor carelessly.

"I'm waiting," I teased, spreading my legs for him. He laughed.

"What happened to virgin pure?" He asked, crawling over me.

"I told you, those days are over," I whispered sensually. "Stop procrastinating and make love to me already!"

===
okay i'm done with that now i can't do smut
===

I crawled off of Roger slowly, tired. I sat on the edge of the bed and glanced at the clock. Three in the morning. Roger looked at the clock, too.

"Three AM," he stated. "A new record for us."

"Roggie, I don't think I can walk," I said in a shaky voice.

"You okay?" He asked me worriedly. He sat up quickly. "Was I too rough? Did we go too long?"

"Roger, I'm fine," I said with a tired laugh. "Just exhausted and sore."

"Oh," Roger said, sighing in relief. "For a moment, I thought you were going to yell at me."

"No," I said, smiling. "It was great, Rog, it's always great with you. Now, help me downstairs, I want to eat."

"Alright, fine," he said, chuckling. He got up, a little shaky on his legs at first, but then he was fine. He walked around the bed and turned around, letting me climb on his back. He carried me downstairs to the kitchen and dropped me off on a chair at the counter. "What do you want?"

"Milk and cookies," I responded instantly. He smiled before getting me my requested food. He was about to sit next to me when the doorbell rang. "What the fuck do you want, it's three in the fuckin' morning!"

"Good morning to you, too, darling," Freddie's voice called through the door. "We come bearing news!"

"Can it wait? We just shagged," Roger said loudly.

"Do you want the news or not?" Freddie asked. I sighed.

"Come in, but avoid the kitchen," I called. "We're sweaty and nude and I'm absolutely exhausted."

"Sure thing, darling," Freddie said. I heard him insert the key I'd given him and him and the other boys walked in, heading for the living room.

"While you're there, can you grab Roger's shirt and throw it into the kitchen?" I asked. A moment later, his shirt came flying in, crumpled into a little ball. I put it on quickly and kissed Roger's cheek. "I'm going to grab you a pair of briefs and pants, 'kay? I'll be back in shorts."

I dashed up to our room and grabbed sed articles of clothing. I put on a pair of panties and a set of shorts under Rog's shirt before bringing him his pants. He put them on in the kitchen, and we walked to the living room with the boys.

"What's the news?" I asked, sitting down next to Roger on one of the sofas.

"There's absolutely nothing happening this week," Freddie said excitedly.

"Yippee?" I asked. "I don't get it. How is 'nothing's happening' news?"

"You two can finally officially get married," Brian said. "We know you don't want anything too fancy, so we thought, why not do it with just a couple people watching? Sometime soon?"

"Maybe perform for the largest audience ever for the first time as a married couple," John said.

"I didn't even think of that," I said. "To be honest, I forgot that we aren't actually married yet."

"I did, too," Roger said, chuckling. "We've been so busy."

"Let's get fuckin' married this week," I said, looking at Roger.

"Yeah, let's get fuckin' married," he agreed. I smiled. "Now, can you all leave? We were just getting after-sex snacks, and neither of us can really walk properly right now."

Deaky stood up.

"Yep," he said. He walked away, and I heard the front door open and close.

"We should get married standing on the roof of your car," I said, teasing Roger again. He scrunched up his face.

"Maybe we should get married with me wearing that schoolgirl uniform with the uncomfortably uneven socks," he teased back. I smacked him.

"Roger!" I scolded. "Freddie, will you be my maid of honor?"

"My pleasure, darling," he said, smiling.

"Brian? Best man?" Rog asked. Brian nodded, smiling.

"Alright," I said. "But for now, Brian, you should go home and get some real sleep, Roger, you get to bed, I'll get dressed, and Freddie and I will go dress shopping."

"This early in the morning?" Roger asked. "Is there anywhere that sells dresses at three in the morning?"

"Well, first, I want to stop by Freddie's place," I said. "He keeps all my old costumes there, and I'm sure there's at least inspiration for a good dress design. Freds, wait here, I'll be right down. Roggie, upstairs."

I tugged him along with me, picking up my pants on the way up the stairs. I changed into a light brown dress with a doll collar as Roger sat on the bed. He gestured for me to come over, so I did. He pulled me into his lap.

"Do you really want to go out so early?" He asked, yawning. He wrapped his arms around me and dipped his head to my shoulder to kiss me a million and one times again.

"I do," I said. "Freddie's waiting for me downstairs, Rog, I have to go."

"He's waited for you while we've had a quickie before," Rog complained.

"Roger, I'm still sore from, what, half an hour ago?" I asked. "We started as soon as we got home, and we hardly took any breaks, Roggie. I can hardly walk."

"Fine," he said, sighing. He let go of me and let himself fall back onto the bed. Hardly within a minute, he was fast asleep. I watched his bare chest rise and fall steadily for a moment before turning and running down the stairs to Freddie. The two of us left and got in Freddie's car. I stared at the dashboard as he turned the key.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"I feel like I'm cheating on Roger's car," I said, running my fingers along the dash. "She just doesn't feel the same."

Freds laughed.

"You and that car," he said, shaking his head as he backed out of my driveway.

"What can I say?" I shrugged. "I'm a jealous fiancée."

"Jealous of a car?" Freds asked.

"It's only a joke," I said, laughing. "I'm In Love With My Car is one of my favorites we've ever done!"

"What're your top five favorites?" Freddie asked.

"BoRhap takes first place, obviously," I said. "Then the car song, and then Another One Bites The Dust."

"I can agree on BoRhap, for sure," Freddie said. "And Another One Bites The Dust."

"It's been a long, long time since we rode in a car together," I said, looking out the window and thinking of our first US tour.

"It's been a long time since we've done anything together," Freddie said. "And that's my fault. I've been an alcoholic crackhead asshole."

"You sure have," I said. "Roger's first words when you left were along the lines of 'I don't want him back,' or 'good riddance.' I picked up Miami's call when he asked if we would meet up with you. I said yes, and I almost didn't tell Rog where we were going. If he'd been the one to answer the phone, he wouldn't have come, and he'd have stopped me from going, too."

"[♡]"

"And here we are, Mercury Manor," he said, parking the car.

"The amount of parties I remember attending here is insane," I said as we both exited the car. He led me inside and we went upstairs to a walk-in closet.

"I have to ask you something," Freddie said, turning to me. "It might be a bit strange, though."

"Everything is strange with you," I said, rolling my eyes and grinning. "What is it?"

"Roger," he said. "Is he rhythmic in bed?"

"Really? That's your question?" I asked. I shook my head, smiling. "You're so weird, sometimes. Yes, he is. For a while, before a tempo change, y'know. But he's always steady. He can keep a beat."

"Thought so," Freds said, walking into the closet with me.

"Why'd you ask?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I've never shagged a drummer," he said. "I was just curious."

I looked around the closet, seeing familiar outfits from past shows. I glanced at Freddie's low cut black and white checkered unitard. I even saw his angry lizard jacket hanging next to my red sequined dress. Freddie turned in a circle before pulling a dress off a hanger. I'd never seen it before. It was a white, lacy bodice attached to a flowy skirt that reached my knees. The skirt had a slit down the side that was lined with gold, and there a golden belt to go around my waist. I stared at it in awe.

"Freds, it's beautiful," I said.

"I know," he said.

"You always know," I told him.

"I know," he said again. We smiled at each other.

"I know," I said.

"Well? Are you going to try it on?" He asked. I laughed.

"Yes, but get out of the closet while I change!" I scolded playfully. He left, closing the door behind him. I changed quickly, admiring myself in the mirror hanging on the wall. I picked up my other dress and walked out of the closet. Freddie was sitting on the floor with three cats in his lap. I cleared my throat. "What do you think, Freds?"

He looked up at me and shooed the cats away so he could stand up.

"You look beautiful," he said. "My turn. Help me pick something."

"Hold on, I want to change back so my wedding dress doesn't get dirty," I said. I went back to the closet and changed back, then invited Freddie in. I saw a skintight blue leather shirt, so I pulled it off the hanger and handed it to Freds. I also gave him the angry lizard jacket and a pair white leather bellbottoms. "Try it on."

I left the closet while he changed, which unsurprisingly didn't take long. He stepped out, looking as fashionable as ever.

"Well?" He asked, spinning in a circle.

"Marvelous," I said. "You might even show up the bride."

"That's the goal, darling," he said, smiling. "I'll change back and drive you home."

"We didn't even need to buy anything," I said, laughing.

"I knew the day would come someday," Freddie said. "I've had a collection of potential wedding dresses for you for a while, but I think that one's the best."

"Well, I love it," I said happily.

♥♡♥♡♥

Edited 2/2/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 445 11
Roger Taylor love story Queen Fanfiction
359K 8.8K 105
Roger Taylor ~ <3 #1 in #BohemianRhapsody 10/1/19 Xx #1 in #RogerTaylor 12/1/19 Xx #1 in #Queen 20/1/19 Xx Several updates every day, so please read...
185K 4K 20
A queen fanfic with Ben Hardy as Roger Taylor. What would happened if a girl is the fifth member of Queen? Most of the dialogues are queen memes :)
4K 183 9
" ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ...