Twenty Four {R.T.}

I laid my head against Roger's chest gently as he held my hand, both of us slow dancing around the foyer to the beginning of Doing Alright. I sighed contently, remembering how Roger and I had both almost broke our necks head banging to it before.

"Y'know, you keep a very steady rhythm," I said, listening to the song deeply.

"I'm a drummer, it's what I do," he said. We danced in silence for a while longer.

"Freddie asked if you were rhythmic in bed, too," I said.

"Why?" Rog asked.

"I asked that, too, but he just said he was curious," I said.

"What'd you say?" Roger asked me.

"I said yes," I answered honestly. "I also believe I said you were a half-time to full-time kinda guy."

"Y/n!" He scolded me. "You shouldn't go around telling people about our sex life!"

"You would do it if I didn't stop you every time," I protested.

"Yeah, you're right," Roger said. I pulled away from him for a moment and walked over to the record player. I stopped it, and replaced the record with A Night At The Opera. "Oh no. Are you going to make me do the Galileos?"

"No," I said. "I just want to sing along together."

"You're going to make me do the Galileos," he sighed. I grinned.

"I want to hear you do the Galileos again," I said. A thought crossed my mind. "No, no, I don't. We're going to do something better. Go upstairs and wait on the bed."

"I like where this is going," he said, smirking at me.

"No, you really won't," I said. "You're probably going to divorce me for it."

"Then why do it?" He asked, puzzled.

"Because I want to," I said. "Just go."

"What are you planning?" He asked me.

"Go!" I said, playfully kicking his ass.

"Fine, fine," he said, laughing. "This better be good."

"Just don't divorce me," I said. I waited until he was upstairs, then I went to the walk-in closet down the hall from our room and dug through every article of clothing I owned. I collected everything I needed and walked to the bedroom. "Close your eyes, Roger."

"Why?" He asked.

"Just do it," I said. He closed his eyes and I walked over, gently undressing him to his briefs.

"I don't see how this is any different than what I was thinking," he said.

"Just wait for it," I mumbled. I gently guided his arms through the holes of the button down I was trying to put him in. I started buttoning it up.

"Okay, well, now it's the opposite," he said, eyes still closed. I managed to put him in a skirt with him thinking it was a pair of shorts. I got on the bed and picked up my hairbrush, brushing his hair gently. I pulled it to both sides and tied little ponytails. I clipped on the bows and got off the bed. "Oh no. Are you doing what I think you are?"

"Depends what you think I'm doing," I said, smiling to myself. I grabbed a pair of socks and put them on him, making absolutely certain they were uneven. I put him in a pair of Mary Janes, then grabbed my clear lip gloss from the bedside table. I gently applied it on those soft lips of his. "Alright. Open your eyes."

"You brought back Rogerina, didn't you?" He asked me. I nodded.

"A lovely little girl," I cooed. He sighed, shoulders drooping.

"God..." He mumbled. He was silent for a moment, and then he smirked. "Want to shag like this?"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Shag in drag?" He asked.

"Roger, what the hell goes through your mind...?" I muttered, shaking my head and smiling. "If you feel like it, go for it."

"Oh, no, not just me," he said. "You've got to put on your costume, too."

"I'm fine with that," I said. "I dressed you, go get my costume."

"Oh, but if I undress you, I don't think I'll be able to put any clothes back on you," he teased.

"Then fuck me right here, right now," I said.

"Only if you beg," he taunted.

"Shag me, Roggie!" I pleaded desperately in a fake accent. I immediately burst into laughter, and he smiled.

"Really? You go for 'shag me, Roggie?'" He asked. He sighed, grinning. "Alright, then. Let's shag."

"But I'll mess up your pretty hair," I protested.

"You don't want to?" He asked.

"I do," I said. "Kiss me with those glossy lips of yours!"

♥♡♥♡♥

Edited 2/2/21

Which Rogerina do you guys like best? I had a hard time deciding whether or not to use Ben's Rogerina as the title photo for this chapter but I went with the real thing instead