Interview {R.T.}

[Exclusive interview with Roger Taylor and Y/n L/n]

'Y/n. As the only girl in the group, do you feel there's any sort of sexual attention more towards you from the fans?'

"You're kidding, right?" I asked. "Of course there is. Not only am I the only girl, but I'm also pretty attractive, not to mention the way I dance can drive people mad. The only person I actually accept any sort of sexual advances from is Roger here."

Roger smiled proudly at the interviewer, then at the camera. He pointed to me and mouthed 'she's mine.' I smacked his shoulder.

"Sorry," he said, laughing. 

"Not now, Roggie, we're in the middle of an interview," I said. I shook my head, smiling.

'Roger, you've always been quite the ladies' man, but that all changed when you and Y/n got together. During all this time, have you ever missed being such a playboy?'

"I hardly think that's an appropriate question," Roger said, a little offended. "Of course not. If you've got Y/n, you never need another woman. When you've got Y/n, any other woman's no longer appealing."

The man behind the camera aww'ed.

"Yes, yes, I know, he's adorable sometimes," I said, smiling at him. "Roger's quite the man. However, this interview's meant to be about the band, not us. Ask us band questions."

'Right, I apologize. Y/n, as Freddie's best friend, you must've had the hardest time coping with him during the time he-"

"During the time he went haywire?" I asked. "Yeah. I did have a hard time, but I think I ended up giving the other members of the band a hard time, too. I know that Roger really wasn't having it, so when I was ...upset that Freddie had left us, Roger was just assuring me that Freddie was an ass who deserved to be shunned. I was just wondering how the hell Freddie could even put himself in that situation."

"He went on a rampage, Y/n,  you had to slap him to get him to calm down," Roger reminded me.

"Oh, don't talk about me hitting him, and don't say it like I meant to," I said. "What's the next question?"

'You don't normally write songs for the band, but rumor has it that you wrote every song on Her Highness's Throne. Is that true? And why don't you write songs more often?'

"Actually, I did write most of the songs myself," I said. "There are a few that the boys helped me with, but... I think I did technically write them all myself? Well, not Bouquet, that was actually all Deaky's work, to be honest. I don't think Deaky gets enough credit for what he does in the band... It's devastating, really. Bouquet sort of has the same vibe as You're My Best Friend, Deaky's got this thing about making everyone his best friend."

♥♡♥♡♥

Edited 2/2/21