Twenty Five {R.T.}

"Hey, Freds?" I asked as I walked into the studio slowly. "I... I need to talk to you about something."

"Of course, Y/n," he said. He turned to the boys. "We'll be back in a minute."

"Yeah, sure," John said, ushering us out of the room. I stood with Freddie in the hall, nervous, looking down at my feet.

"What's wrong, darling?" He asked, gently putting a hand on my shoulder comfortingly. "You're acting like I did when I told you..."

"I know," I said, smiling sadly. I looked up, meeting his gaze. "I don't know how to break it to everyone, and I wanted to tell you first, because we trust each other... God, I don't know how Roger'll react..."

"Y/n, what's the matter?" Freddie asked me softly.

"I'm pregnant, Freds," I said nervously. "I... I don't know what to do."

"Do you not want a kid?" Freds asked.

"No, I do, but I'm worried about Rog," I said. "He's never mentioned anything about wanting kids, and I really don't know how he'll take the news."

"I'm sure he'll take it well," Freds said. "Besides, a child from the two of you? Think of how beautiful and musically talented he'll be!"

"Or she," I said, smiling. Freddie smiled back at me.

"Or she," he repeated. "Let's get back in there. I won't tell them just yet."

"Thank you," I said. We both went back into the studio.

"What was that about?" Roger asked me.

"About snorting coke," I said. Freddie glanced at me, grimacing. I just laughed. "Kidding. Chatting about my closet at his place."

"As long as you don't ever wear that bright green ballgown again, do whatever you want with your closets," Roger said, rolling his eyes and spinning his drumsticks. "So, are we recording or not?"

"We are," I said, grabbing my tamb from the top of the piano. I walked over to Roger and lightly hit the top of his head with it. "Give us a beat, Rodge, Freds and I want to improv something to go off of."

"Sure thing," Rodge said, counting himself in. I pointed to John, who panicked for a moment before playing the baseline from Another One Bites The Dust.

I laughed, watching as he slowly gave up and left his bass dangling from his shoulders.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Don't be, it was very John of you," I said. I smiled at him, then remembered the news I was keeping from Roger and stared at the floor for a moment. 

"Y/n?" Brian asked. "Something wrong?"

"Y/n," Freddie said. He sighed. "Let's all go for brunch tomorrow. Together."

"I could do with brunch," I said, smiling at him. I looked around at the boys, keeping my thoughts to myself.

"Y/n, you okay?" Deaky asked. I nodded.

"Just thinking," I said, smiling.

"Oh, shit," Freddie said, glancing at his watch.

"What?" Brian asked.

"I'm late for a date with Jim," Freds said. "I'll see you tomorrow at [♥] for brunch. I'll pay for all of us."

"Bye, Freds," I said. He smiled at me reassuringly before leaving.

"Well, now we're down a singer," Deaky said, looking at me. "And the other one is keeping something to herself."

"Yeah, sorry," I said with a laugh. "I'm a bit nervous right now."

"Why?" Rodge asked. I smiled at him warmly.

"You'll find out, my little Rogerina," I cooed.

Brian and John both surpassed laughs.

"Rogerina is no littler than Roger," he said, crossing his arms. "Care to see for yourself?"

"Oh, I have," I teased. "And I love them both."

"You've seen?" John asked. "The two of you've shagged in drag?"

"Yes," I said. "Rogerina loved it."

"I did," Roger said, nodding. "I always love it. Maybe we should go home and shag right now."

"Sounds good to me," I said, grinning. "I'll see you tomorrow, guys. Roger, let's go!"

♥♡♥♡♥

Edited 2/2/21