Interview {R.T.}

[Exclusive interview with Brian May, Y/n Taylor, and John Deacon]

'So, how do you feel now that you and Roger are parents?'

"I think we're both a little over-the-moon, still," I said, smiling. "Of course, it's exasperating sometimes. I hardly get any sleep- well, that's not unusual. I'm both a rockstar and Roger's wife."

"They leave the kids with us a lot," Brian said. "I don't want to know what they do without them."

"Sleep, mostly," I said, raising my eyebrow. "What were you thinking, mister?"

"You know how Roger is," Brian said.

"Oh, yeah he and I do have a lot of RAGING, PASSIONATE SEX," I yelled. "There, is that what you wanted to hear, Bri?"

"Y/n!" Brian said, lightly shoving me into Deaky. The interviewer cleared his throat.

"Right, sorry," I said, sitting up straight. "Next question, then."

'Rumors are that your children are named after important people in your lives. Is this true?'

"Not all of them," I said. "Two of them. Heidi's her own person. Miami and Diki, though... Diki's named after John, here. Miami's named after Jim Beach, the band's favorite manager. Freddie decided to start calling him Miami Beach at some point, and it stuck."

"Freddie's jealous that I got mine first, but Y/n and Roger are planning on another one or two named after Freddie and Brian," John said.

'It's said that you, Y/n, only write songs based on events in your life. Are you planning on writing anything about the little ones?'

"Wait, who the hell said that? I don't," I said. "I write songs about- wait, maybe I do... Johnny, Bri, do I?"

"...Have you not noticed?" Brian asked.

♥♡♥♡♥

Edited 2/3/21