my bully loves me

Od ilykthx

story about jeon jungkook and kim y/n, enemies turn into lovers ?? started: 5.nov.2018 ended: ??? HR: #1 bts... Viac

jealousy
starting a friendship
a date ?
bonding
our past
depression
drama
a trip
roomies
fears
distance
emotional
friends again
back home
sleepover
staying over
unexpected visit
forgiveness
friends
ex
1k
happy new year loves
reunited but separated
exes for good
developing
feelings
accident
// note //
crush
new kids
2k
realization
regret
dating
party
3k
closer
broke up 1/2
broke up 2/2
upset
gone
kiss
reunion
first date 1/2
first date 2/2
confession
shy
quick update

sick

3.9K 138 27
Od ilykthx

**

Long story short, you and Jungkook are now at the park since you both got a bit bored.

The kids were running around happily, laughing and giggling.

Then, you looked up at the sky and noticed the clouds coming in.

They started to cover up the whole sky, making it all gloomy and dark, the sky that was blue and sunny is now all gone. 

You looked at Jungkook and he was looking at the sky in excitement.

You smiled at him, "It's gonna rain!" He said and droplets of water started coming down.

He closed his eyes and smiled, "You love rain Jungkook?"

"Yeah, it makes me feel... cozy." He said and pulled you towards him.

"Let's sit under an umbrella, Jungkook we'll get sick-"

The rain started pouring harder, thunder and lightning striking.

You flinched and closed your ears.

He noticed and slowly hugged you, covering your ears.

The park is now empty, only you and Jungkook were inside.

"I'm sorry, lets go buy an umbrella," He said and walked to the store, covering you up with his big arms.

"Excuse me do you have an umbrella?" Jungkook said when you both entered.

"Yes sir, theres only one more left." The young man said and pointed at the umbrella in a bucket.

"Oh, thank you, how much?"

Jungkook paid the price and held your hand, pulling you gently out of the store.

He put the umbrella above your head and you both started walking, you didnt even notice that the umbrella wasn't above Jungkook's head.

You looked at him and he was looking down, when he saw you looking at him he smiled sweetly, "Yah Junglebook, cover your head!"

"No, it's fine."

"No it isn't! You'll end up sick!"

"I don't care!"

"Fine."

You both arrived at your house and you entered, Jungkook coming in after.

You went to the kitchen to make some food when you heard him sneeze.

You sighed and went to the living room.

He was sniffling, all wet. "I knew it." You said and went over to him.

"H-hey, d-don't touch me I'm f-fine!" He said but you already had your palm over his forehead.

"You are not fine with this temperature, I'll give you some of Jin's clothes and you can take a warm shower, okay?"

"Nooo.." He whined.

But you already held his hand and dragged him upstairs.

You looked at him, "Oh my god your face is so red! Here, take these and quickly go shower, go!" You shooed him away.

"O-okay.." He was actually blushing, but thank god you didn't notice it.

He went inside and turned on the water, he took off his clothes and went inside, the hot water running down his back.

He sighed, thinking how much he's troubled you.

You went downstairs to make him some soup, you made yourself some also.

When you finished, you placed them onto the table and went to change into some comfortable clothes.

You went inside your room, where Jungkook was showering.

You got out some clothes and changed quickly into a white t-shirt and some sweatpants.

He came out right when you finished, you looked at him.

He had his hair all damped and a towel hung around his neck, "All done?" You said.

He nodded and ruffled his wet hair with the towel.

"Let's go I made you some soup." You said and held his wrist, dragging him down.

Thankfully, the soup was still hot.

"Let's eaaaat.." He whined, sniffing after.

As you both were eating, he would clear his throat a few times, to avoid coughing.

You've had enough so you placed your palm on his forehead, he stared at you.

You put it on his neck as well, still burning.

You got up from your chair and got the medicine.

You went back to Jungkook who was still shocked, staring at you while you sat down.

"Here." You had a cup of liquid medicine because he finished eating.

"Say ahhh~" He clearly starts blushing at your cute act.

"Ahhh~" He said and opened his mouth for you to feed him the medicine.

"Blegh.." He gagged from the taste. "It's okay Kookie, here," You said giggling and took a bottle of water, handing it to him after.

He drank the water, looking at you with half open eyes after.

He rubbed his eyes and nodded in and out of sleep.

You cupped his face and he fully opened his eyes in shock.

"Sleep like this, instead of dropping your head." You chuckled.

He slowly closed his eyes again and slept in your hands.

After a few minutes he was soundly asleep, you decided to let him sleep again since Jin will stay there for a few more days.

"Wake up, let's go sleep upstairs." You whispered.

"Can I sleep with you.." He said, almost sounding like he's crying.

"Yes, now get up." He slowly got up tiredly and you helped him upstairs.

He laid in bed, closing his eyes already.

You went and turned down the AC and closed the lights.

You went back to him and covered him up with the blanket.

"Sleeep with meeee..." He said and held your hand weakly.

"You're such a baby when you're sick." You said and laid down beside him, grabbing your phone after.

You started texting Jimin, Jungkook then hugs you from behind, nuzzling in your neck.

You talked for a while with Jimin until he felt tired, so he went to sleep.

You closed your phone and turned to face Jungkook.

He was pouting, you chuckled.

"Why can I never be as happy as other people..?" He said and slowly opened his eyes.

"Why? What's not making you happy?"

He frowned, "The person I loved left me, and now my dad doesn't even acknowledge my existence.." He said and his voice cracked.

"You get mixed emotions when you're sick huh?" You said and pulled him closer.

"I just want someone by my side to make me happy and forget about all the pain..." He sounded so miserable.

You looked at him, he looked down to avoid eye contact.

"It's okay, I'm sure you'll find that person soon.." You said and pulled him in for a hug.

"What if that person doesn't need me in their life? What if they hate me?" He said and buried himself into your shoulder.

"Who would hate such a good guy like you, I'm sure they won't hate you."

"Y-you think so...?"

"I know so, now sleep." You patted his back until he slept.

"Goodnight.." Was the last thing he said before he fell asleep, you covered him up fully and you also slept.

—the next morning.

You were making breakfast for you and Jungkook, he came down when you were halfway done.

"Good morning Jungkook." You said and smiled at him.

He weakly smiled and rubbed his eyes.

"So? How are you feeling?" You said and got back to making the food.

"I'm.. I-I'm okay.."

"I'm glad you're comfortable in telling me your feelings Jungkook, just know I'll be here for you, okay?" You said and sat down in front of him, placing the food down.

"Thank you.." He said and held your hand.

"Okay let go of my hand, let's eat." He shook his head.

"You're a needy baby who needs human contact huh?" You giggled.

He nodded slowly, "I don't know why I act like that when I'm sick.." He said and started eating.

He sniffled a few times, "Did the medicine help you?" You asked

"I still feel like crap, can I still stay over for the rest of the week.." He pouted.

"What?" You giggled.

"We'll see," You said and you both started eating while holding hands, silently.

"But you don't have clothes, plus we have school tomorrow."

"My house is right thereee..!!" He whined and pointed at a direction.

"I can get my stuff and sleep here!" He said and pouted again.

"Okay okay." You said and patted his soft hair.

He sniffed and went back to eating, not letting go of your hand.

You finished and waited for him to finish, he whined and dropped his spoon.

"What?" You said, shocked at his behavior.

"Feed meeeee"

"What the- Jungkook what happened to you?" You laughed.

You picked up his spoon and started feeding him.

"Ahhh~" You said bringing the food to his mouth.

He opened his mouth without a noise and ate it.

You continued feeding him, it was somewhat entertaining.

He finished and leaned back in his chair.

He was in deep thought when you let go of his hand to put the dishes in the sink.

You put them in and decided to clean them later.

You turned and saw Jungkook hugging his knees.

"Are you sure you want to stay here?-"

"Yes." He said, still staring at the floor.

"Then I'll go get your stuff?"

"I'll go." He said and got up, wearing his shoes and leaving the house without another word.

"Bye.." You said to yourself.

You were  tidying the couch, when the door opened.

You got startled by Jungkook coming in.

He threw his bag on the floor, sighing, then walking over to you for a hug.

He hugged you tightly and laid his forehead on your shoulder, huffing softly.

"What happened??" You asked and caressed his back.

"I missed you.." He said and coughed.

"You've only been gone for like 10 minutes.." You said and laughed.

"Still, I want to be with you all the time.." He said quietly.

You went quiet, he hugged you for approximately 15 minutes, your legs felt weak from standing for too long.

He held your hand and pulled you to the couch.

He sat down and you sat down next to him.

He scooted over and laid his head on your shoulder, his arms slowly wrapping around your waist.

You started preparing a channel to watch, he kept coughing and sniffling.

You put your hand on his head and caressed it for comfort.

"Thank you for everything.." He whispered and nestled his head in the crook of your neck.

You smiled and patted his head, "No problem."

"No, really, I don't know what I would've done without you, Y/n.."

______________________________

hiii

THE SECOND TEASER OF LOVE SHOT BY EXO IS OUT GO WATCH IT :)

it's stuck in my head but whateverrr

i hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter!!

-voting is not a must but highly appreciated

—ilykthx ♡

☞♥︎☜

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

8.8K 353 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
355K 8.2K 44
Jeon Jungkook a 24 year old billionaire and a devil. He gets what he desires. He kills people who acts bad towards him. His best friend Kim Taehyung...
124K 3.2K 21
"We are two people alone in one room what happens next is up to you" Taehyung x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxtaehyung #1 btsfandom #1...
1K 35 21
In this story an Indian girl's marriage with a korean boy kim taehyung but how??? When two enemies get married, how will they get along with each oth...