Love Kills Slowly

By The_Dreamer1011

Jen finally gets a break from her annoying school leaving to Italy for a year. She finds her first love in he... More

Love Kills Slowly
Love Kills Slowly ch.2
Love Kills Slowly ch.3
Love Kills Slowly ch.4
Love Kills Slowly ch.5
Love Kills Slowly ch.6
Love Kills Slowly ch.7
Love Kills Slowly ch.8
Love Kills Slowly ch.9
Love Kills Slowly ch.10
Love Kills Slowly ch.11
Love Kills Slowly ch.12
Love Kills Slowly ch.13
Love Kills Slowly ch.14
Love Kills Slowly ch.15
Love Kills Slowly ch.16
Love Kills Slowly ch.17
Love Kills Slowly ch.18
Love Kills Slowly ch.19
Love Kills Slowly ch.20
Love Kills Slowly ch.21
Im Sorry, Please Read
I Love You Guys
Love Kills Slowly ch.23

Love Kills Slowly Ch.22

15 0 0
By The_Dreamer1011

Chapter twenty two

So far we have went through half of the Shopping center, spent half the money, our arms are aching from the bags and bags of just stuff, and it's been four full hours. We ate already since there's a small area to eat and the Chinese food here is surprisingly delicious.

" Look Jen! There's a couple teen boys over there. Yummy. " she licked her upper lip like a predator getting ready to launch at its pray. When I glanced over at the guys I quickly stopped in my tracks. It's Matt. Matt and his friends. " Looks like the cute brunette is taken." That cute brunette... Is Matt. There's a blonde cheerleader smiling next to Matt. She's way to close for my comfort.

" Yeah, sucks how cute he is." Mike takes a glance over to my direction with Kyle hand in his.

" Hunny! Jen sweetie how are you doing?" Mike drags Kyle towards me but I don't keep my eyes off of Matt. The cheerleader didn't take her eyes off of me. Matt looked as if he was concerned, for what I don't know.

" Hey Mike, I'm good way better." I paused shortly looking into mikes eyes. " what's the gossip about what happened?" I asked in a hushed tone.

He chuckled " oh honey there is no gossip everyone knows the truth from the news. You have seen the news correct?" I bite my lip slightly shaking my head 'no'. I saw a small smile on Matts face as I answered Mike, his smile made me smile but seeing that girl made me think very cynical things. My eyes shifted back to Mike as he went on and on about how much he missed me and asked millions of questions such as ' Are you okay? Should you be out now. Wanna hang out later.' " Sweetie You call me if you need anything. Do you understand?" I slightly giggled at him.

" Yes father, i understand." he rolled his eyes and dragged Kyle back to the group. Kyle smiled slightly back at me and went on with Mike.

" You know them?" Liz questioned.

" Uhh yeah. I sit with them at lunch."

" Thring... Thring." My phone went off. Thank god, i can avoid any further questions.

" Hey, are you okay? You seemed distant." oh really! i seemed distant. i wonder why! Maybe its cause the guy i shot someone for has some girl with him. When i didnt answer back he texted again. " Meet me McArthurGlen Veneto Designer Outlet, we gotta talk."Your funny, im not going to meet you, you dont even like me. My stomach tightened up as i thought of him. How could he do this to me? I thought he liked me... Obviously he doesnt. " Please, I just wanna know whats wrong."

I sighed, " Can I meet you at Versace?" I turned to start walking to where Matt and i were to meet up.

" Jen."

"What?"

Liz twiddled her thumbs. " where is that?"

I chuckled, " just look for aero. it's somewhere down there." I point to the right of the Shopping Center and turn again.

This place is huge, I could walk it a million times and see a store I didn't see before. McArthurGlen Veneto Designer was fairly close so I got there quickly.

" Jen." arms came towards me wrapping me into a bear hug to a kind of muscular chest.

Matt. I didn't smile this time, there was no expression on my face. I just hugged him back and peeled him off of me. I don't want him to know I'm hurt, I'm sure he wouldn't care. Pain rushed to where my beating heart lied Just thinking that he doesn't care breaks my heart. I clutch my chest shortly after the pain vanished.

"Jen. Please look at me. Jen what have I done?" I shook my head 'no' as I felt more pain. I don't want this, stop hurting you stupid heart. My eyebrows were pulled together as I stared to the ground.

Love kills. Howcan he just meet up like nothing happened with some random girl on his arm? Tears rushed to my eyes and rolled down my face slowly. I tried to blink some away but it didn't work.

"Jen please... what's wrong. Hey" he raise my face with his left hand so I would look him in the eyes. " There she is." he smiled. " I missed your gorgeous eyes, I missed you. I love you." slowly he kissed my forehead " what's wrong Jen." Quickly I wrapped my arms around him.

" I love you. I love you so much and you have a girl attached to your arm and I- I can't bare it." he chuckled making me back up slightly.

"Hey hey baby come back here." he's laughing. why is he laughing. " Shes my cousin who was helping my stand because the men broke my leg. Im not leaving you. Not after what you did for me." Matt hugged me close to him and laid his chin on my head. " I love you." he whispered. " Your my girlfriend." He whispered in my ear slightly turning his head to kiss right behind my ear into my hair. It sent a shriek up and down my spin and blood rushing to my cheeks. I love when he makes me feel this way, it warms me up and makes me so much happier.

" wanna hang out with Liz and I? She calls you the cute brunette."

He chuckled once he let me go and registered what I was saying. " well ha this cute brunette would love to hang out with you two girls." He let his half smile shine ,which I love, and grabbed my hand allowing me to lead the way.

*****

" okay so you have spent one hundred dollars and looking to spend the other hundred on a beautiful dress for that party later?"

" mmhhh." Liz and I said in unison.

" we need to look great and it has to compliment out hair and eyes." Liz says looking around the shopping center for a nearby dress store.

" This is Italy! We will find something." Matt assured us. I'm sure he could help us pick out the perfect dress. He's Matt, he'll find something that'll look good.

" What party again?" he asked mostly to Liz since he knows I'm not big on party's.

" It's a flier for your school around the mall. Im surprised they have fliers but it's an open party for every one and I wanna go. Jen is coming and our welcome to come, obviously." he shook his head and begin walking towards a store.

" Oh!" he stopped and walked towards me with more force. The warmth of his hands cupped my cheek as his lips moved along with mine. He rested his forehead on mine staring into my eyes, smiling. " You have no idea how much I have wanted to kiss you and oh my gosh does it feel good." I giggled as he grabbed my head and walked towards the store again.

" You guys are adorable." Liz whispered in my ear so Matt wouldn't hear,I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I smiled toward her saying 'thank you'

" So what color should the dress be cutie?" Matt asked kissing my cheek.

" Dress?" I said. He knows I hate dresses. He chuckled to himself.

" Yes a dress! you look gorgeous in anything but this," he pulled on a pinkish-salmon dress. "this will look great."

" Eeeee I so agree! Oh my god Matt." Liz clap quickly out of excitement with the biggest grin on her face. " my turn." she said grabbing the pinkish-salmon dress in my size.

With my hand in Matts we searched the rest of the shopping center for hours until Liz finally found a dress she liked out of the million others she had seen.

" Happy?" I asked as we exited the shopping center.

" Yes! that was amazing. Hey Matt wanna drive us home?" He raised an eyebrow in our direction.

" What do I look like a taxi to you?" he laughed a couple seconds after " im just kidding of course I will." he began walking towards his car.

"Oh wait Matt I have my car we aren't going with you."

" Oh alright then." he walked towards me and pecked my lips. " nice meeting you Liz." he said with a wave and walked back to his car.

" I forgot we brought the car."

" Yeah Liz that's cause your stupid." i jokes; we both broke out into laughter as se pushed my shoulder."

" So Matt," I looked towards her, " he's a good catch," she chuckled to herself, "nice fishing Jen." We laughed some more as we drove home in and talked about random things like why the sky is blue.

The rest of the night went by fast; we got ready for bed and talked a little more as I texted Matt and laughed with Liz., Soon we just fell asleep on my bed.

I had this weird dream that my mom was crying about something and my dad was yelling about something to her but I can't quit remember... I'll just disregard it for now. it's just a dream.

______________________________________________________

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I hate this chapter it sucks!! I'm so sorry I have been neglecting love kills slowly I just haven't been liking my book I dont have new ideas but I know how my story is going I guess I just don't know how to get to the end.

SORRY!!!! I love you guys OMG SO MANY READS!! im so excited lol you guys are amazing I am going to try to update more often like I did before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 484 17
She was innocent, shy and naive back then, did nothing but love him all her heart until she caught him kissing her sister. She couldn't handle the pa...
1K 57 21
Giselle runs away to Italy from her father. She gets involved with a married man in need of affection. What happens when she meets a new mysterious s...
6.3K 415 10
Love ! sex ! drama ! .....Mature audience only !
273K 11.1K 36
He seemed sweet at first but was actually insane, and she was insane for loving him. His dark, murderous, chaotic lifestyle was a danger to her rela...