Enchanting (Kol Mikaelson)

Por misfit_youth

[ I am no longer a fan of The Vampire Diaries and I wrote this years ago. So if you do read this story, be wa... Mais

Enchanting (Kol Mikaelson fanfiction)
1. 1460
2. Coffin
3. The originals
4. Grounded and Drunk
5. Doppleganger bitch
6. Little Ninja
7. Tasmanian devil
8. Shopping
9. Blood Bath
10. I want him dead
11. Alex
12. Burn
13. Ray of sunshine
14. Survivor
15. Stitch has a Glitch
16. Date with Jeremy
17. Switch
19. Karaoke and Chaos
20. Flight to England
21. Christmas day (Part one)
22. Christmas day (Part two)
23. Lord Voldy has beautiful eyes
24. Not again
25. I don't care
26. Dead like me
27. The plan
28. Never say never
29. Cheshire Cat
30. Frick Frack
31. Wedding bells
32. Epilogue
A/N

18. Going after you

8.3K 238 36
Por misfit_youth

[Unedited]

I got back to what I call home, in minutes, only to be greeted by a smashed up house.

It resembled the aftermath of a tornado. Everything was tipped upside down or on its side and their was a gaping hole in the wall.

Kol was stood in the middle of the living room with bloody knuckles and a plain look on his face. There was not one emotion in his eyes.

I slammed the front door shut and he turned to look at me with the most blank expression I've ever seen. And I swear I heard my heart crack just a little.

"What are you doing Kol?" I asked in a whisper.

"You went home with that guy. I'm just going to assume you slept with him."

"What? No I drank his blood and then made him leave." I said, trying to keep it simple, not wanting to push him.

He nodded and looked away.

"I bet you slept with that girl you were dancing with." I said.

"No, I wasn't in to it." he said.

"I saw you smiling." I stated, frowning.

"You were watching me?" he asked, a glint in his eyes.

"I just scanned the grill and saw you." I said rushed as my cheeks reddened.

"I didn't sleep with her. She was just a distraction." He said.

"A distraction? From what?" I asked confusedly.

"Lets watch a film." he said, changing the subject.

"At half three in the morning?"

"Yeah, why not?" he replied, walking over to the dvd rack.

"What about the mess?" I asked, while turning the sofa up the right way.

"I'll get some cleaners in later on." he said.

He chose a dvd and put it in the dvd player and came and sat down next to me.

"So?" I started, "You switched your humanity off?"

He swallowed, "No. Klaus only thought I did because I was trashing the place."

I nodded, relief flooding through me. I looked at the tv and then I turned my head to look back at Kol, "Frozen? I love this film."

He just smirked in return.

"Ive got to admit, Elsa's right, you really shouldn't marry a man you just met." I said.

"Yeah, but what if it's love at first sight." he said with a smile.

"I don't believe in it." I replied.

He just nodded in return.

We watched the rest of the film in silent when I thought I heard Kol say 'Going after you'. Not understanding what he meant I let it slide.

Its was only later while I was laying in bed did I realise what he meant.

"A distraction? From what?" I asked.

To which he had whispered the answer while watching Frozen.

"Going after you."

It has been forever. I know its short but I had to get something out. I wont be updating until January, possibly late December. My phone has gone dodgy and im getting a new one at Christmas, so hopefully the updates will come quicker, I am so sorry to have to do this to you guys. Thank you for being patient.

-Kelly x

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

68.7K 1.7K 27
Follows Hope as she returns Mystic Falls, 7 months after The Originals finale. Please read, I'm terrible at descriptions, but I feel like this turned...
1.1M 41.8K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...
265K 10.8K 145
In which Stefan falls for the green-eyed beauty instead of the doppelgänger... Stefan originally went back to Mystic Falls for Elena Gilbert, Kathrin...
6K 156 19
Alexandria back her home town mystic falls to help her old friend Stefan to help save her so call best friend Elena Gilbert. Know was supposed to fin...