13. Ray of sunshine

[Unedited]

Rebekah's P.O.V

I walked into our house after drowning my sorrows in alcohol at the grill.

"Nik?" I called out, wondering if my brother was home.

"In here Rebekah." He called back, from the living room.

He was painting, like always, it calms him down.

It was a painting filled with dark colours mixed, it was sort of twisted.

"Have you got a plan?" I asked.

"I've got the Bennett witch doing a location spell, right now, we just have to wait." Nik replied.

"Wait? you expect me to wait? my friend is in danger, katherine is probably going to kill her!" I shouted.

"Rebekah calm down. She is my friend too, but until we hear back from Bonnie, we cant do anything." Nik told me calmly.

"No! Im going to speed this process up." I said.

"Dont do anything stupid!" he shouted as I walked out the door.

***

I knocked on the door to the Gilbert's house.

The door opened and I came face to face with Jeremy.

"Where's Bonnie?" I asked.

"She's upstairs." He replied bluntly.

I tried walking through the door, only to be held back by a barrier.

"Let me in!" I growled.

"No, you're a bitch and I don't trust you." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Using vampire speed I grabbed a bit of wood off the fence and shoved it into his stomach.

"If you don't let me in you will die." I hissed.

Elena and Bonnie appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Fine, you can come in." He grumbled in pain.

I walked in and bit my wrist. I healed Jeremy and followed Elena and Bonnie.

"So, did you find out where Tori is?" I asked.

"Not yet. I was interrupted." Bonnie said, looking at me like she was irritated.

"Well get on with it." I hissed.

She turned around as if to do what I told her, but she turned back to me.

"You know what? I wont find Tori." she said gritting her teeth.

"What?" I asked.

"I wont do the spell." she said.

"Why not?" I demanded.

"She doesnt have to." Elena, who was stood watching the argument piped in.

"Im tired of being pushed around by vampires. I wont do anything for you." she replied bitterly.

I lunged at her before falling to the floor as a sharp pain went through my head.

I heard them talking. Next thing I know a piece of wood is flying at my chest.

***

I awoke in pain and opened my eyes. I was laying on the floor of the woods, staring at the sky.

I stood up quickly and ran home. I walked through the front door and slammed it, crying out in frustration in the process.

"Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine." Kol smirked as I walked in.

Glad to know he hasnt completely lost his mind without Tori.

I glared at him. "Bonnie Bennett is such a witch bitch!" I shouted

"What did you do Rebekah?" Nik asked as he walked in.

I stared at him for a moment, thinking about how mad he's gonna be with me.

OMG GUYS! Im so sorry this has taken forever to write and its probably full of mistakes and its short im sorry. I lost all motivation to write but im getting back on track I swear. im sorry. Updates with be quicker trust me. I hope you dont hate me. Thank you for the votes, comments, follows and 2.2k reads ahhhhhhhh. umm yeah, im weird :)

- Kelly x