A/N

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so much for supporting me through this wonderful journey. Because that's what I see it as. A journey.

When I started writing this, I had no idea if people would read it, let alone actually like it.

You guys are the ones who motivated me to carry on writing. I love writing, it's one of my favourite things to do.

And I know I had long breaks between each update but that's mainly because I wanted each chapter to be perfect for you, the hella rad readers of my story.

I'm going to miss writing this story, it's the first story I've completed which I've done for you and myself and not something for school.

I know my writing isn't perfect, but I'm okay with that, because I'm 15, I've got my whole life ahead of me to improve, and thanks to you guys, I want to carry on and improve. So thank you so so so so so much!!!! :D

Side note: I have a new story coming out soon. It's called Titanic and it's an Enzo from TVD, fanfic. So if you're interested, it's on my profile.

I also have a Carenzo/Enzoline one shot on my profile, so if you ship them and want to read it, go ahead.

Lastly, I've written 20 TVD preferences, which have all been published, so if you like preferences you can read it if you want. They aren't very long because to be honest I found it hard to write them.

But do expect more stuff in the future :D

- Kelly x