9. Blood Bath

[Unedited]

We eventually pulled into the Mikaelsons driveway. Loud music could be heard from inside.

Damon handed Rebekah her bags.

"Uh oh. Well I'm gonna head back home, Stefan and Klaus are having another talk, but I have a feeling one of them is gonna end up with a broken neck." Damon said before he whooshed off.

"Looks like one of my brothers are having a party." Rebekah informed me.

"Yeah, and we weren't invited." I said with fake hurt. Rebekah chuckled.

"Tori, you really do crack me up." She said.

We walked through the front door and were met with the stench of blood. My eyes wandered around the place, taking in the blood covered walls and floor.

"Elijah!" Rebekah screamed.

"He's not here, all our brothers are out, little sister." Kol said.

My eyes widened when I saw a couple of girls dancing around him, blood dripping from their necks.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked, gesturing for the girls to come towards us.

"No! What the bloody hell are you playing at Kol?" Rebekah screeched.

She placed her bags by the door before going over to each girl and compelling them to forget everything that had happened and to go home.

"Tori, my brother is high on blood and drunk. Will you do me a favour and put him into bed while I clean up his mess. Klaus will go ballistic if he finds the place like this." Rebekah said.

I nodded and walked over to Kol. I hooked his arm around my neck as he stumbled from his spot on the sofa.

We struggled up the stairs.

"Did you know, you're really beautiful?" He slurred.

"Stop Kol. You don't mean that." I said, dragging him up the marble staircase.

"Yes, I do." His words were still slurred but they held a bit of seriousness.

We got to his room and I helped him lay down on his bed. I pulled off his shoes and put his duvet over him.

I was a second from leaving when he said. "Please stay with me."

I thought for moment, contemplating over whether or not I should just walk away. Instead I chose to listen to my instincts.

I laid down beside him, pulling the cover over us both.

"Keep your hands to yourself Mikaelson!" I hissed.

"No can do Frey." He said quietly.

I felt his arms move around my waist, pulling me closer, I took a sharp intake of breath, letting it out slowly, realising he wouldn't hurt me.

"Kol, I said hands to yourself." I said after a couple of minutes.

The only thing I heard in return were light snores.

"Sleep tight Kol." I whispered.

He is gonna wake up with one hell of a headache.

***

I woke up way before Kol. By the time I was dressed and ready, it was 6:45. Yes, I can be an early riser.

I grabbed a blood bag from the fridge and sat on the sideboard, thinking of things to do today.

Movies? Xbox? As long as Finn doesn't catch me. Maybe I could bake?

I finished up the blood bag and went into the living room. I picked out the film 'Bridesmaids'.

I was so into the film, that I didn't notice someone sneak up behind me.

"Boo!" Someone shouted in my ear.

I jump forward about three feet landing on the floor with a thud.

I turned and glared at Klaus.

"What's this?" He asked, referring to the film I was watching.

"Bridesmaids." I replied.

"Never heard of it. It's probably one of Rebekah's." he said.

I nodded as we carried on watching.

Flight Attendant Steve: You have three seconds to get back to your seat.

Annie: Oh, you can't get anywhere in three seconds!

Flight Attendant Steve: Well, you better try.

Annie: You're setting me up for a loss already.

Flight Attendant Steve: Okay, thank you.

[pointing to his name badge as she gets out of her seat]

Annie: Whatever you say, Stove!

Flight Attendant Steve: It's Steve.

Annie: Stove! What kind of a name is that?

Flight Attendant Steve: Well, that's not my name. My name is Steve.

Annie: Are you an appliance?

Flight Attendant Steve: No. I'm a man and my name is Steve.

Annie: You're a flight attendant.

Flight Attendant Steve: That's absolutely accurate.

I laughed until my eyes had tears in them.

"So Rebekah told me about the Kol thing." Klaus stated. "It was spotless in here when I got home, how bad was it before Rebekah cleaned up."

"It was like a blood bath." I replied.

"Yeah, I'm gonna need to have a word with my brother." He said.

"Yeah you do." I agreed.

Updated. What you you think of their tiny moment? I added the bridesmaids to add humour. Vote? Comment? :)