Forver mine (editing)

By AudreyJackson7

Georgia Georgia Georgia got to love it read and you'll catch my drift. More

Forver mine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaprer 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not an update
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Reminder
chapter 20
chapter 21
TRIP! part 1 Chapter 22
TRIP! part 2 Chapter 23
TRIP! part 3 Chapter 24
TRIP! Part 4 Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
-Not An Update-
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Private
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Cause i feel like this
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Read!!!! hella inportant
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
-not an update-
Chapter 56
Sequel?
Its up

Chapter 50

6.5K 280 61
By AudreyJackson7

Toya-

I woke up and my stomach was still a Lil sore. I rubbed my stomach cause this feels really weird now. I looked up at Kirko and he was already looking down at me. I looked back down and he kissed my forehead.

Kirko- you still hurting baby?

Toya-yea but its Barrable

Kirko- mmk you ready to go home?

Toya- isn't your car a mess?

Kirko- its getting cleaned and repaired. demar and Chloe dropped off my cadi so we good and I got you some clothes to change into

I nodded and headed to the bathroom to shower I felt nasty. freggin hate hospitals. I don't believe the cold air kills bacteria. it just freeze them shits and wait till you touch em. that's just me shid.

Kirko came in and started brushing his teeth and put my bag on the counter. I got out the tub and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me tight. I grabbed my tooth brush and started going in.

I put my clothes on and waited for Kirko to get out the bathroom. I swear he take longer baths then me. that's ridiculous got me looking a man in this relationship waiting on him. ain't that something.

I looked at my stomach and started wishing I was actually having kids. it pained me to know that something Kirko wanted was now down the drain. we'll get more one day. soon as prom hit he can have as many as he want.

scratch that as many as I want. I only want 4. two boys and two girls. Ashley baby don't count as the four I want. but I can't wait for this to come. Imma be the best mother any Lil boy wants. he gone be  momma boy to. he is not coming out like Kirko hard headed ass.

Kirko finally came out the bathroom and he looked like a newborn person. her had on some black and red Jordan gym shorts and a black tank top showing everything off real good. the way his and sit up making that v cut like out. lemme stop.

he saw me staring and grinding his hips Lawd. then he got closer I laughed and pushed him back. he picked up our stuff and we headed to the desk to check out.

the lady told me that I'm order to leave I got a leave in a wheelchair tf? me being me I I asked "can you spray and whip the entire chair cause bacteria be hiding". Kirko sucked his teeth but the lady did it anyways.

she rolled me out and I felt like a boss. she told me to take it easy and no sex for at least a 5 weeks. I turned and looked at Kirko and he seemed not phased by it. she started laughing "I'm kidding guys have fun and be safe" I'm sitting like that bad ass joke.

he opened the door for me and I got it. he plugged up his phone and we started making our way home. after 30 mins or riding it started getting awkward. that rarely happens between us.

when I looked at him he was in a deep thought. I didn't mess with him though I just wanted to ride in silence.

1 hour later

Kirko dropped me off home and told me he gonna be busy for the next few days but he'll text me when he can. I thought that was strange.  I went into the house and Eddie bear hugged me along with kacy now 4 months stomach. I don't know why but she bigger than she suppose to be.

Stacy- baby you ok? omg I missed you. you hungry? don't even speak imma get you something.

she waddled to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

Toya- she gone be a good mother

Eddie- I said the same thing. but you feeling better?

Toya- yea I'm good just a l weird feeling in my stomach but I'm good

Eddie- ok. in surprise you not with Kirko right now what's up with that.

Toya- I don't know. he just dropped me off and said he gone be busy

Eddie- mm I'll find out what he up to. prolly trying to get the lost of his mind by working nightly at the trap.

Toya- that's dangerous

Eddie-  I know but he do that when something bothers him

I sighed

Toya- ok I guess I hope he don't push me to the side

Eddie- we'll find out soon

I hugged him and headed up to my room. i started thinking about what kirko could've been thinking. i know he still hurt and i see he doing the best he can to cover it up. but i hope he dont do nothing thats gonna  jeperdise our relationship. i plugged in my ipod and put on me and kirko playlist.

1. Ace Hood- thugs fall

2. Common- diomonds

3. Lil twist- one time

4. Ray j- I hit it first

5. Koldak black- molly

6. Deek- dick er

7.  Migos- 1017

8. Teefli- 24 hours

9. Lloyd- All i need

10.Shy glizzy- awesome etc...

i was all in my feelings listening to these songs. i could'nt go to sleep at all. i rubbed my stomach and started crying not loud but sobbs. i really feel sorry for me not knowing. i would've gave kirko the best gift he ever wanted but i was to caught up.

5 days later

i have'nt heard from kirko and eddie said he have'nt either. i didnt leave this room since forever. all i did was finish my classes online eat and sleep. i be checking my phone by the minute. i woke up and went to the shower to relieve some stress that has been building. i got out and wraped my towel around my body and just stared at myself in the mirror. i wasent depressed or anything its just that i miss my baby.

i put on my sports bra and boy shorts. i decided to to go jogging Mlk park. i grabbed my water bottle and towel and told eddie i was leaving. "about damn time bye toya" he pushed me out the house and i flicked the door off as if he can see me. i got in my car and put on some preppy music. i was gone push this out the way and do what i gota do.

i get out the car and started jogging around watching and greeting people as i go. i was running and i looked to check my phone but still no show for my baby. i ran into something hard. and when i looked up i saw a red skin hazel eyed  pack wearing waves in the hair fine behind man.

???- oh im sorry beautiful

he helped me up and he smiled

???- im zack  and you are?

Toya- im toya you look familiar

Zack- you do to you got a sister right?

Toya- yea how you know

Zack- cause i saw you at the E&B camp

Toya- umm you mus be from the south side

Zack- yup yup and you must be from the west

Toya- *laughs* obviously

Zack- i know we just met can i get your number?

Toya- um i go-

Zack- i know about yuh lil boyfriend. but come on we just merged and everybody getting along. we just friends. no funny business im serious.

Toya- ok

he smiled and handed me his phone. no lie i felt lowkey guilty cause i made kirko do a bunch of stuff to get mine. but then again its friends not someone trying to holla. so all that shit flew. i gave him his phone back and he texted my phone to let me know it was him.

Zach- thank you beautiful. so what you doing around  since we off for these  weeks.

we started jogging together

Toya- probably be at home working on my school work

Zack- ok ok smart thug right here ok i likes that. but do you think you can skip a day so ur friendship could be real cause all this baby talk isnt nothing. we can just go to the mall or sum.

i was heistitent but i agreed anyway.

Zack- i felt you tense up. dont be nervouse or feel some type of way around me cause trust me im a diffrent breed.

Toya- boy what the fuck ever. but i gota go i need to check on my baby

Zack- but im good tho

Toya- ha ha funny. i was talking bout someone else zack

Zack- mhm ok see you around  ok?

i nodded and started making my way threw the park to kirko house. i looked to my right and i saw kirko laing down on a blancket staring up to the clear blue sky. i walked over to him and sat down next to him. i touched his arm and he looked at me. he was blank as ever.

Toya- baby are you ok?

Kirko- yea im fine but why you out here?

Toya- i wanted to jogg around and then come see you since you went ghost on me last week

Kirko- oh

Toya- thats all i get is an oh no, baby i missed you, im sorry iv-

Kirko- toya

Toya- what

Kirko- im sorry

Toya- stop apologizng. is this why you been distant from me?

Kirko- yea

Toya- if you needed me you know you could've called me

Kirko- i know but i didnt want to.

Toya- do you even care about me anymore?

he just stared at me. a few tears left my eyes before i stood up.

Toya- ok kirko since you feel that way. im gone

he called after me but i would'nt respond. when i looked in his eyes he was hurt thats all i saw. do he still love me? i know he not that person to show his lil emotion side he always like to cover it up. but at this point he betta heal himself cause he losing me.

Trent-

im over zack new crib helping him move his stuff in. my boy finally made his transfer from jersey. i talked to kirko 2 days ago and by the way he talking he hiding his pain. he havent been comeforting toya at all but i have. ill slide by like every other day to check on her. she miss so much and when i tell him he just looked ashamed.

he admitted to me yesturday that he dont wanna have sex with her anymore cause of  that and he wanna quit the game but the money is getting to him. he also almost cheated while he was trying to heal himslef. damn shame. but before i left i told boy. he better fix himsleve now cause he gone lose ha. and all he said was "man she aint going no where".

Zack- bruh guess fucking what

Trent- what?

Zach- i told you imma get one of the girls

Trent- what you talking about?

Zach- think bruh  we was at thatcamp and i said i bet i'll get one of them

Trent- awl shit

Zach- i got the youngest one number tho. im taking her out at 3

Trent- how you get ha number

Zach- i was at the park around 9 and i saw lil mama jogging

Trent- nah bruh ion think you wanna fux wit her

Zach- like i said fuck her nigga. bet i'll make her mine.watch.

yall slipping heavy 30+ comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.2K 26
If You Haven't Read "Kaliah's Thug DO NOT READ THIS ! (obviously) Kaliah and Quay Are back at it , Bipolar as ever . Once again they leave us speec...
87.3K 2K 32
Take me back to Georgia, back to Atlanta Funny how present turns past
221K 9.4K 41
"ส™แด€ส™ส แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แดกแด€ษดแด› ษชs สŸแดแด แด‡." ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ