(Untitled Story)

By Becca_Forever

What will happen when a fallen angel discovers his late first love's doppelganger? And then later on he disco... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 *Hannah*
Chapter 2 *Hannah*
Chapter 3 *Hannah*
Chapter 4 *Angel*
Chapter 5 *Angel*
Chapter 6 *Hannah*
Chapter 7 *Hannah*
Chapter 8 *Angel*
Chapter 9 *Hannah*
Chapter 10 *Hannah*
Chapter 11 *Angel*
Chapter 12 *Hannah*
Chapter 14 *Angel*
Chapter 15 *Hannah*
Chapter 16 *Angel*
Chapter 17 *Hannah*
Chapter 18 *Angel*
Chapter 19 *Hannah*
Chapte 20 *Angel*
Chapter 21 *Hannah*
Chapter 22 *Angel*
Chapter 23 "Hannah"
Chapter 24 *Angel*
Chapter 25 *Hannah*
Chapter 26 *Hannah*
Chapter 27 *Angel*
Chapter 28 *Hannah*
Chapter 29 *Angel*

Chapter 13 *Angel*

22 1 0
By Becca_Forever

“Hey are you going to come eat?”

    I shook my head.

    Uriel sighed, and re-shut my door behind her.

    I didn’t need to eat anyways.  Just more work for my much unnecessary insides.

    Just like I didn’t need to sleep, but it was nice.

    Laying on my bed, I was grateful Uriel hadn’t turned on the lights.  The darkness was most tolerable for my strong eyesight.

    I placed my hands under my head and closed my eyes, just letting the waves hitting the beach lull me to sleep,

    Brrrrrring.

    Next thing I know I’m on my feet.

    “WHAT THE HELL!”  I shouted.  “Why can’t I just get some sleep around here!”

    I yanked my door open and it hit the adjacent wall with a slam.  “It’s two o’ clock in the morning!  Who wants to visit you at two o’ clock in the morning, Uriel?!”

    I stomped down the stairs.  “I swear I’m gonna– .”

    I stopped at the foot of the stairs.  Uriel was standing at the open door, arms crossed.  And in my rampage I didn’t even bother to notice the girl standing behind her.

    From what I could see she was a tad bit shorter than Uriel and she was a red head.  I never did like red heads.

    Uriel rolled her eyes, and stepped aside.

    Red Head had on an off the shoulder green shirt, those tight jeans everyone is wearing now a days, high heels, and she had a duffel bag.  Never a good sign, those duffel bags.

    Her hair was straight and down to her waist.  And finally there was her flawless face, and intense emerald eyes.

    Suddenly, I felt self-conscience in just my boxers.

    “Feisty, this one,” Red Head smirked, crossing her arms.

    Uriel ignored her, but pointed to her instead, and I noticed they could be the same age.  “Samual, this is Scarlett.  Scarlett– .”

    Scarlett stepped inside the house, “ -Samual.  I know who you are.”

    I raised a brow.

    Scarlett laughed.  “Right.  Silly me.  I’m a second generation offspring.”

    She flashed the inner crease of her arm in my direction and I noted the normal scar.  Except it was half it’s usual size.

    “My grandfather talks about you, if that’s what you were wondering.”  Scarlett smirked again, and Uriel shifted awkwardly behind her.

    “Your grandfather?”  I asked, nonchalantly.

    “Lucifer?” She sighed.  “He says hi.”

ØØØØØØØ

    Have I ever mentioned how much I love the ocean?

    I turned on the engine of my “new” car and backed out of the space in the beach parking lot.

    Turning on to the main road, I flipped on the radio.  It’s been so long since I’ve actually listened to music.  Luckily, the first thing that came on was pretty good.

    I smiled, and cruised down the road.

    There was still an hour and a half to kill until school, and I wasn’t going back to Uriel’s.

    No wonder I thought Scarlett was hot...she was Lucifer’s and my selfish subconscious just wants everything that’s his.

    That’s why I should’ve just let him have Lilith.

    Then maybe I’d still be There, and not Here.

    I sighed and pulled into Pam’s Pancake House’s parking lot.  The temperature was already beginning to get humid, so I quickly threw off my sweatshirt, pulled down my sunglasses, and jumped out of the car.

    “Hi, welcome to Pam’s.  Just one?”

    I glanced at the girl who would be my waitress.  She was very petite.  Maybe a little over five feet, with long auburn hair and freckles under her brown eyes.

    I nodded. “Yup.”

    She smiled, and grabbed my menu.  Them she nodded toward the back dining room.  “Right this way.”

    I followed her to an empty booth.  “My name’s Marty, and I’ll by your server today.  What would you like to drink?”

    I watched her set down my menu, and pull out a notepad.

    “Can I just have a water?” I asked, opening m menu.

    “Sure,” she nodded.  “I’ll be right back.”

    Nothing looked overly satisfying.  So I ended up just getting some fries.   

    Upside to being inhuman, you’re never hungry.  As stated before.

    Marty returned with my water refill and fries, when she asked, “You’re Kameron, right?”

    I blinked, but then remembered my glasses.  “Yeah, why?”

    She blushed.  “Oh, I go to Turtle High too.”

    I didn’t respond.  God, Turtle High.  The name itself is embarrassing,

    “I’m a sophomore though, so you’ve probably haven’t heard about me,” her voice was slowly faltering.

    “Was I suppose to hear about you?” I asked, nonchalantly.

    She let out a nervous laugh.  It was kind of cute.  “No, I just– never mind.”

    I watched her quickly saunter off as more people began to show up.

    “Kameron!”

    My fry paused halfway in my mouth when I saw Marcy walk in the room.

    Lord.  Help me.  Wait, no I don’t need your help.

    “Hi Marcy,” I muttered instead, taking a sip of water.

    I cringed as she plopped down next to me.

    “Funny seeing you here,” she smiled and stuck a fry in her mouth.

    “It’s just a diner,” I explained, trying to inch away from her.

    Yesterday was killer.  Well, only when she was “guiding” me.  She never shut up, and then she would cling on my arm every time a football player walked by.  Once I lost her at lunch, the day got so much better.

    “Well, it’s just– I work here,” she smirked, and started playing with her hair.

    I swallowed.  “Marcy.  I can’t, I– .”

    Her eyes widened, and she leaned back.  “ - you have a girlfriend?”

    Rolling my eyes, I sighed.  “No, I– .”

    She gasped.  “ -you have a boyfriend?!”

    I growled.  “No!”  her face paled, and I loosened my expression and whispered, “I’m not gay.  I’m just not interested at the moment.”

    Marcy relaxed, and smiled softly.  “Oh, you have commitment phobia.”

    “Ugh!” I threw a five on the table, and got up.

    “Wait Kameron!”

    I quickly left the diner, listening to her talk to the manager inside.  Something about coming late to work again.

    Before I knew it, I was flying down the street with Marcy’s “I’m sorry” whispering through my head.

ØØØØØØØ

    I pulled in the school parking lot, thankful that I’d grabbed my backpack on m dash yo get out of Uriel’s.

    Scarlett was so...I don’t know.  She wasn’t right.  It was like there was something off about her.

    “Hey.”

    I turned around to see a guy walking towards me.  Wait.  He was the guy from Spanish.  Jack? John?

    “Hey…” I began slowly.

    “Joe,” he finished without hesitation.  “Anyways, there’s this party down at a friend of mine’s tomorrow, and I was wondering if you were interested?”

    I glanced suddenly behind Joe at the people walking towards the school entrance.

    Then I saw Hannah.

    “Yeah,” I sighed, “I’ll think about it.”

    Joe smiled.  “Cool, see you later man.”

    I can’t believe what I just said.

    I watched as Joe spun around and walked right over to Hanna, who greeted him with a smile and quick hug.

    “We’re still on right?”  Joe asked, as I slowly walked closer to them.

    Hannah nodded.  “Of course.”  She laughed, and I cringed.

    Of course she would like him.

ØØØØØØØ

    I trudged into Math to find Marc missing, and Hannah already in her seat.

    I sat down and pulled out m notebook.

    She was dressed more casual today in shorts and a lavender shirt.  Her hair was pulled into a ponytail with a braid along the side.  And as usual , her skin was makeup free.

    I turned my attention to the front of the room, and started on the warm-up problem.

    “Hey Kameron?”

    She was talking to me.  I’m Kameron.

    “Yeah?”  I asked, mot taking my eyes off my paper.

    “Have you seen Marcy?”  She sounded nervous, but her heartbeat was normal like always.

    I shook my head.  “Nope.  Sorry.”

    She rustled through her bag, and then the sound of her fingers tapping on something.

    I turned my head slightly to see it was her phone.  Maybe I should get her number…

    “Kameron, glasses!”

    I smiled at Mrs. Felix as I pulled off my sunglasses.  It wasn’t until she turned around did I wince.

    Why did classrooms have to be so damn bright?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 59 22
What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. In this one, bad boy faces bad girl. But...
945 18 8
to gain access to heaven again she has to win a war agains the fallen. But first she has to kill her father.
705 8 12
A young girl falls in love with her high school sweetheart, but he not be so sweet. As years go on he tends to change. The love of her life might be...
781 23 12
An enemy already had a relationship with someone else but the two of them turn into a fake love and they had a hard time to make them fall in love w...