Chapter 15 *Hannah*

I just closed my locker, when the feeling hit me again.

    My eyes began to water, my throat began to squeeze, and I began to lose it.

    I ran to the closest bathroom, and I flung my self to a sink where I cried.  Like usual I don’t know why I started crying I just did.

    Roni thinks something triggers it, but I don’t think closing my locker would trigger anything.

    Somehow I managed to call Roni, and then I noticed she was pulling me into her arms.  Holding me.

    We stood like that for awhile, until someone knocked on the door.

    I whipped my head away from the door, and then it opened.

    “We have passing period in four minutes.”

    I froze when I heard the deep accent.  Deep New York accent.

    When the door shut, I spun around to face Roni.  “Why’s he here?” I demanded.

    Roni looked down at her hands, as if she was just caught with the last cookie.  “We were  just talking and then you called.”

    I felt my jaw drop.  “Just talking.”

    Roni lifted her head.  “No, not like that.  You know I wouldn’t do that to you.”

    I laughed cruelly, and rubbed the tears from my eyes.

    “Hannah, wait.”

    But I’d already grabbed my bag and was out the door.

    How dare she flirt with him!  First Marcy, now her...I trusted her!

    In my rant, I didn’t see Kameron until my face was in his chest.  “Oh!” I gasped as Kameron’s hands flew to my shoulders.  I looked up at him, and stepped back.  “I’m sorry.  I just– I didn’t see you there,” I muttered, lamely.

    Kameron just smiled softly.  I gasped again, when he pulled me into a hug.

    Oddly, I didn’t freak out, but pulled him closer.

    “It’s okay,” he murmured repeatedly, as he stroked my hair.

    I didn’t cry, just stood there.  Probably out of shock more than anything.

    It wasn’t until the bell rung two seconds later that I realized, I fit perfectly in his arms.