Last First Kiss ( A Harry Sty...

By jintime

What would happen if two best friends fall in love with each other but everything is just so complicated? More

Last First Kiss
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 13 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note ! [ Please Read ]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel

Chapter 1

4.9K 64 4
By jintime

Hello Readers!

I'm Ynna and this is another One Direction Fanfiction that you might enjoy.

First I want to clear some things up.

The Main Character in this story is named 'Mileena'; It's actually my real name

I used my name because it'll be easier for me to imagine some scenarios and it'll be easier for me to write =)

You can imagine that it's you anyways. 

And 'Mileena' is pronounced as 'Mi-Li-Na'

If your have read my previous story called 'My Crazy Vacation' you probably already know the pronouciation of the name. 

If you read 'Mile' then it's pronouced as Mile as in Mile... like thousand MILEs ;) and it's the nickname.

ok i think that's all for now.

Love lots xx

-Ynna 

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

"Mileena, wake up !" A familiar voice said.

I opened my eyes and saw a blonde guy shaking me.

"Go away Nialler:" I said. "It's too early"

"No, it's not early, you're late. Robert is already waiting in the studio. You need to move now ! Wake up" He said. ; Robert is they're manager.

Btw, I'm Mileena, i am One Direction's stylist and bestfriend.

I hand out with them ll the time.

I'm 17 years old but i act more mature than them ;)

i guess everyone knows that.

~ i got shocked. 'I'm late omg' i thought to myself. my eyes went wide open and paniced. i pushed Niall and he fell from the bed. 

"Aw!" He said.

"Sorry" i said as i quickly got in the bathroom.

i took off my clothes, then i realized.... I forgot to get a towel from the cabinet.

"Niaaallll!" I shouted.

"What?! don't shout I'm just in your room." 

"Can you get a towel in that black cabinet?"

"Sure"

Then after a couple of second, I hear the door knob turning and the door is about to open.

"Noooo! Niall ! don't enter, you pervert !" I said.

"Then what am i supposed to do with the towel. I'm just gonna give it to you" He explained. "and i'm not a pervert. Harry is"

"Heeey. I'm not that pervyy" I heard Harry. I think he just entered my room.

"Niall hang the towel in the door knob then the both of you can leave my room; wait for me in the living room" I said.

"Can we eatt something from your refrigigitator......refigrator....refgrotor....FRIDGE !!" Niall said and i cracked up laughing as well as Harry,.

"Yeah sure but don't eat everything."

"ok see ya"

- - - - - - -

I finished taking a bath and wore my clothes.

I put on a little make-up then i left the room.

I saw Louis and Harry playing my PS3 in the living room.

Niall in the kitchen..... eating ofcourse.

Zayn taking picture of himself in the couch. this man is very vain. HAHA

And Liam is talking to someone on his phone.

"Ready boys?" I said.

"We're already ready even before you wake up y'know" Louis said.

"Well then, come on. I'm sure Rob (Robert) is gonna scold me again." I said walking to the door of my apartment then the boys followed.

"We're gonna cover you up" Harry said then he winnked at me.

"What? No. No need. I can handle this" I said.

"Remember the last time he scolded you? You were about to cry" Harry said. then the boys chuckled.

"it's not true." I said and gave them a glare.

"Yeah right little sis" Liam said.

"I'm not little. I'm almost in your age y'know. I'm 17 and you guys are 18" I said.

"I'm 19 Mile. Remember?" Louis said.

"Yeah but you act like a 10 or 5 year old boy" I said and giggled.

"Really? Wow. Thank you" he said.

I gasped and said. "That was not a compliment"

"Get in the car everybody, Robert will explode soon" Zayn said and we all laughed.

We got in the car and after a couple of minutes..... maybe 40-45 minutes of partying inside the car with a loud blast of music. We finally arrived in the studio.

They're working on their new album then some photoshoots in this studio.

these boys are working so hard everyday. producing good music.

but at the same time. They're having fun.

oh how i love these boys....

"And why are you guys late?!!" Robert said. angry

"uhm..." I said, thinking what to say.

"We ate breakfast at Mcdonalds then we lost track of time" Harry said.

"Is that true.....Liam?" Robert asked Liam looking deeply in his eyes.

"uhhh..." Liam started then Zayn nudged Liam a bit. "Yeah" and gave him a half-hearted smile

"Really?......Mile?" He asked me this time. also looking deeply in my eyes. Harry whose beside me, stepped lightly on my left foot giving me a signal. "Yeah ofcourse, Y'know morning breakfast is perfect in Mcdonalds" I said and smiled a little.

"Well then go to your dressing room and get ready for the photoshoot" Rob instructed and we all followed.

We entered the dressing room and then The boys all sighed in relief.

"Pwew. i though he's gonna explode at us" Niall said and we laughed.

"He's suspecting me! Did  you see the way he looked deeply in my eyes?" Liam said still in worried face.

"Oh come on daddy direction, nothing to worry now, we're already safe!" I reassured him

"Yep, and i can tell that Mile is good at lying" Harry said, they the boys laughed.

"hahaha McDonalds!" Zayn said while laughing so hard.

"Errr. forget about it boys. get ready now!" I rolled my eyes and walked to the pile of clothed hanging the the rack and chose what's the perfect outfit the boys can wear in this new photoshoot.

- - - - - - -

"Last shot boys!" The photographer said.

Then the camera flashed

The boys cheered "Yeyyy!" then went to the photographer

"how's the picture?" Niall asked

"Do i look good?" Zayn asked. ofcourse, the typical Zayn 

"Make sure you don't photoshop my birthmark ok?" Liam said.

"Are you making some calendars for the 1D merch?" Louis asked.

the four of them talked to the photographer while Harry on the other hand is talking to someone on his phone. He doesn't look happy. now what is the problem this time?

"Wait..... argh!" I heard Harry. then he looked at his phone then shove it back in his pocket.

I walked towards him.

"What's the matter Harold?" I asked

"Caroline" He said then shrugged.

"why? what happened?" I asked worriedly.

though i don't really want they're relationship, i still hate seeing Harry sad because of this. I know what it feels to have a relationship problems. My last relationship didn't went well. and it hurts so bad. it took me year before i've moved on. :(

"She's really upset" He said look at the ground, avoiding eye contact

"Why?" i asked but he just shook his head. i placed my finger under his chin and made him look at me.

"Harry Styles, tell me what's wrong. maybe i can help" i said.

"Well...so...basically....as you know she's getting a lot of hate because of our relationship. That's making her upset. She even thinking of breaking up with me because of this. Now I'm trying to stop her" He explained.

his green eyesmet mine. looking very very sad. Tears started to fill his eyes.

I immediately covered his eyes.

"No ! Don't you dare Cry ! You're Harry Styles of One Direction. You don't cry!" I said.

he bit his lips and removed my hand that's covering his eyes.

"ok...erm... I need some air, maybe i'll just stay outside" he said then walked away.

- - - - - - - -

_VOTE_COMMENT_

don't be a silent reader, post some comments. ;) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Us By Leona Riley

Short Story

26 0 26
A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever after. But what if it isn't as happy as i...
411K 10K 28
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are best friends, but maybe they're secretly something more? When Louis gets a call from management his whole relati...
186K 3.4K 23
Samantha Blackburn and Louis Tomlinson, two people, two lives. It only took one cab ride to fall in love. It took a lot longer for them to realize it.
303 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...