The Cure - TVD [Book 3]

By StineSkar

The third book in the genderbent story of the vampire diaries. Season 4 - ? More

Season 4 - Cast
4x02 - Memorial
4x03 - The Rager
4x04 - The Five
4x05 - The Killer
4x06 - We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes
4x07 - My Brother's Keeper
4x09 - O Come, All Ye Faithful

4x01 - Growing Pains

455 4 0
By StineSkar

Gilbert Residence

There is a bright white light and the sound of church bells ringing, sirens, and a yard work going on can be heard. Suddenly, Eliot gasps for air and wakes up. It's morning. Stella is sitting on the end of his bed, watching him. He seems confused about what is going on around him "Stella?"

"Hey. I'm right here. You've been in and out for hours" Stella explains.

"Wh-what happened?"

"You were in an accident" Stella reminds him.

"Oh my god. Macy is she...?"

Demi interrupts him, she is sitting on the window seat next to Eliot's bed "Alive?" Eliot and Stella both look at her, "Ask Stella. The hero"

Eliot looks back at Stella, "She's fine" Stella assures him.

"Thank you. I thought that I – how did you...?"

"Save you? She didn't" Demi tells him.

"When Jemma brought you to the hospital before all this happened, your injuries were worse than anyone knew. Matthew Fell made a choice, he used Demi's blood to heal you" Stella explains.

"And when Richard ran Macy's truck off the road, you had vampire blood in your system, Eliot" Demi tells him.

Eliot starts to panic, "Oh my god. Does – does that mean that – am I dead?" Stella and Demi say nothing, "No, no, no, no! That wasn't supposed to happen!"

"Maybe it doesn't have to. I talked to Benny, he says he's stronger than ever, there might be something that he can do to help you" Stella tries to assure him.

"No, the only thing that's going to help is for you to feed and complete the transition" Demi says, being the pessimist that she is.

"We have all day before he has to feed, Demi. That's a day to exhaust every possible way out of this" Stella argues.

"There is no way out of it. We all know the drill. You feed or you die. There is no door number three"

Eliot cries, "I was ready to die. I was supposed to die. I don't – I don't want to be – I can't be a vampire! If there's something that Benny can do we have to try"

"We will. We'll try everything" Stella tells him.

Demi scoffs and rolls her eyes, "Your choice, Eliot. As always", she gets up and leaves. Stella looks at Eliot who is still in tears. In the kitchen, Demi grabs a bottle of alcohol from a cupboard and pours herself a drink. Stella enters the kitchen.

"Way to get his hopes up for something that's never happened in the history of vampirism"

"You know what, you weren't there the day Eliot looked me in the eye and told me he absolutely never wanted this" Stella tells her.

Demi drinks the whole drink in a single gulp, "Then you shouldn't have let him die"

"I never meant for him to die. He asked me to help Macy first and I did"

"And now the world has one more cheerleader. Bravo, sister" Demi pours herself another drink.

"I made a choice that I will regret for the rest of my life. Now let me try to fix it" Stella leaves. Demi finishes her second drink.

**********

Forbes Residence

Carlisle is about to leave the house. His phone is ringing, and he answers it, "Dad, hey!"

"Carlisle, where are you? And tell me it's far away"

"Where am I? uh...good question. Uh...there's just a whole lot of boring highways. Why, is everything okay?" Carlisle leaves the house. He goes to lock the front door when an officer comes up from behind him and stabs a shot of vervain into his neck.

He drops his phone and Sheriff Forbes hears the commotion, "Carlisle, what's going on?!"

**********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot starts to walk away and shields his eyes from the sun. He walks up the stairs and towards his room. He sees Demi sitting on the window seat. "I thought you left?"

"Cute PJs!" Demi comments.

Eliot looks down at his clothes, and then hears himself speaking from the bathroom. He looks over at himself. "I'm tired, Demi"

Demi gets up and walks over to the memory version of Eliot and holds up his old necklace. "I brought you this"

"I thought that was gone. Thank you"

Eliot continues to watch the memory unfold. The memory version of himself attempts to take the necklace from Demi but she pulls it back. Suddenly, Demi and memory Eliot disappear. Eliot gasps and looks around the room, confused. He turns his head and the memory continues on.

"I just have to say something"

"Why do you have to say it with my necklace?"

"Because what I'm about to say is probably the most selfish thing I've ever said in my life"

"Demi, don't go there"

"No, I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Eliot. And it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you. Why you can't know this? I don't deserve you, but my sister does" Demi kisses Eliot on the forehead, "God, I wish you didn't have to forget this. But you do" Demi compels Eliot to forget.

The memory ends and the present Eliot touches his neck and looks down.

**********

Mikaelson Mansion

Richard is looking at the pictures Colette has drawn. He picks one up and begins to choke up. He throws the picture down and knocks the rest of them off the table in a fit of rage. Demi enters the room behind him.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a guy" Richard tells her without turning around.

"Good advice. Have you seen one?"

Richard turns to face her, "Tragic about Eliot. Not to make a grey cloud greyer, but does Macy even have automobile insurance?" Richard turns back around.

Demi rushes at him with the indestructible white oak stake. He grabs her wrist and prevents her from killing him. He pushes her against a dresser and she drop the stake.

Suddenly, someone starts firing wooden bullets through the window. Demi manages to escape but Richard is shot in the heart with an arrow and temporarily dies.

**********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot picks up a photo of him with his parents and looks at it for a bit. Suddenly, he hears a commotion downstairs. He walks down the stairs, "Stella?"

"Eliot, don't move" Eliot stops on the staircase. Stella is surrounded by officers and Pastor Young. The officers all have their guns pointed towards her. Eliot looks at the pastor and back at Stella.

**********

Road

A black van is being escorted by two police cars; one in front and one in back. Inside the van, Richard wakes up. Carlisle is sitting beside him and watches him. Richard struggles to get out of the ropes tying him down.

"Vervain ropes. Looks like Althea outed us all to the council" Carlisle explains.

"The council? What exactly do they think they can do to me?" Richard asks.

Suddenly, the wheels of the van start to screech. The van flips over. Carlisle and Richard go flying. The van lands on its side. The two boys are fine, but in shock.

"What the hell happened?"

Colette/Taylor breaks off the back door of the van and goes in to rescue Carlisle. "Taylor?" Carlisle gasps in shock.

"I'm harder to kill than you think" She rips off the vervain ropes tying him down.

"You're alive? How are you alive?" Carlisle cries.

She finishes ripping off the ropes and helps him up "No time. Come on, we've got to go"

"Wait, what about me?" Richard asks.

Colette looks down at him "Keep 'em busy, little brother!" she gets up and leaves.

Richard is shocked by this revelation "No. That's not possible!" he struggles to free himself but gives up.

**********

Woods

Carlisle vamp speeds Colette to a tree and they begin to make out "I never thought I'd see you again! I don't get it. How are you alive?"

"This is going to sound incredible, but I..." Carlisle silences him with a kiss, "But..." Colette stops trying to talk and super speeds Carlisle into a tree. They continue to kiss. Carlisle helps Colette takes off her jacket and shirt. Colette pulls away. "Easy, love. Wrong time, wrong place. Wrong equipment"

"But you're miraculously alive. We're fugitives on the run. All signs point to hot hybrid vampire sex" Carlisle removes his jacket and continues to kiss her. He super speed her into another tree. He pulls away for a minute to take off his shirt. He starts to kiss her again, but suddenly stops.

"Did you just call me love?"

"I don't know, love. Did I?" Colette smirks.

Carlisle removes his hands from Colette and pushes them against her chest in anger, "What the hell did you do to Taylor?!"

"That's what I enjoy about you. So much more than a pretty face"

"Oh my god, you're Colette. You're disgusting!" Carlisle takes his hands off her completely and backs away.

"And you're a glorious kisser" Colette flirts, "Listen, I didn't have to risk exposure to come save you"

Carlisle turns around and starts to put his shirt back on, "Oh, you do one semi-decent thing and now you're my hero? Oh, I need to go sanitize my mouth!"

"Your mouth was all over me. I was an innocent victim"

Carlisle faces her, "Put Taylor back!"

"Gladly. Then maybe I'll take you up on your offer of hot hybrid sex" Colette looks at him, smirks and walks away.

**********

Pastor's Ranch

In a barn, Eliot wakes up on the floor. He looks around. Vampires are coughing due to the vervain being ventilated through their cages. Eliot sits up while holding his head. Richard is in the cage across from him, looking at Eliot, "I thought I killed you"

"Where am I?"

"They thought you were a vampire, so they stuck you in here with us" Richard explains.

"Where's Stella?" Eliot asks.

Stella speaks from the cage adjacent to Eliot. They can hear each other but cannot see each other, "Eliot, I'm right here. Are you okay?"

"Stella" Eliot tries to pull himself up but is too weak to do so, "I didn't feed"

Stella looks worried.

"Ahh, I see what's going on here. You died with vampire blood in your system and you didn't feed and now you're locked up in here without a drop of human blood in sight. That is a problem" Richard comments.

"Just ignore him" Stella tells Eliot.

"Has anyone done the math or shall I? I'd say you've got less than three hours to feed before I get to watch you die all over again" Eliot tries to break through the bars, "My day just got a whole lot better" Eliot stops and he's beginning to get paler.

**********

Demi and Macy get out of Demi's car and walk towards the house. "So, what, we just storm the place with zero weapons?" Macy asks.

"Nah, we don't need weapon. Just bait" Demi rushes towards Macy and bites her neck. Macy falls to the ground, groaning in pain. "Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Big, bad vampire out here"

Pastor Young opens the front door and sees Macy on the ground, bleeding "Let her go. The girl's innocent"

"Well, that's the point. Give me Stella and Eliot, she's all yours" Demi grabs Macy by the scuff of her shirt and picks her up, "Come on, Pastor. You know I'll kill her. I want to kill her"

"Go away! You are not invited in and I'm not coming out!"

Demi is suddenly shot in the chest and falls to the ground.

**********

The officers come back in carrying more vervain with them. Stella and Richard look at each other and Richard nods his head. The other officer leaves the barn. "Excuse me? Hello, sir?" Richard starts pretending to cough. The officer loads his gun and walks over to his cage.

"I thought I told you to shut up"

"Here's the thing, my family we – we have money, castles, apartments, jewelry, just name your price and let me out" Richard bargains.

The officer gets closer to the cage "I'd much rather watch you die"

Richard gets up and rushes towards the bar, hissing. The officer is startled and pulls out his gun, but he falls back towards the bars of Stella's cage. Stella grabs him and slams his head repeatedly against the bars until he starts to bleed. She drops the now dead officer on the floor towards Eliot's cage.

Eliot is still sitting on the ground. He sees the dead officer lying closer to his cage. "Eliot. Eliot!" Stella shouts.

Eliot sees the blood slowly spreading across the floor. He reaches his hand out and reaches for the blood that is pouring from the wound. He reaches as far as he can, but still cannot get close enough to get any blood. The blood is still running towards him and finally, he is able to place his fingertips in it. he puts his hand to his mouth and licks the blood off his fingers. He starts to regain the color in his face.

**********

Demi is lying in the grass outside the house, next to Macy who is also lying on the ground. Two officers come around the corner with their guns out. They approach Demi's body. One of the officers gently nudges Demi with his foot. Demi doesn't move.

Suddenly, Demi gets up and grabs the guns out of the officers hands. She kills both of them by snapping the neck of one of them and stabbing the other one with his own gun. Demi walks over to Macy who is slowly crawling and coughing and kicks her hard.

"Go ahead and kill me. You can't possibly hate me more than I hate myself" Macy tells her.

"Oh, yes I can" Demi places her foot on Macy's throat and begins to push down, "It should have been you"

Out of nowhere, someone rushes towards Demi and knocks her off Macy. It's Eliot and he is vamped out, "Leave her alone!"

**********

Eliot and Demi are walking from the house towards her car. "You were gonna kill her" Eliot accuses her.

"Yep. Girl just won't die" Demi shrugs.

"It was my choice to save her. Why aren't you seeing that?"

"It's a little hard to keep track of all your choices lately, Eliot" Demi starts to walk away.

"I remember everything" Eliot tells her, and Demi stops, "One of the highlights of my transition. Remembering everything that you compelled me to forget"

Demi walks back over to him. "Like how you and I met first. You were a stranger that told me you wanted me to get everything I wanted from life. Demi, why didn't you tell me?"

"Would it have made a difference?" Demi asks. Eliot says nothing, "I didn't think so"

"You asked me to make a choice, Demi. So I did. If you're gonna be mad, then take it out on me. Not one Stella or Macy or anyone else. Me"

"Are we done here?" Demi asks.

"If it had been you at the bridge last night and not Stella and I begged you to save Macy...?" Eliot asks.

"I would have saved you! In a heartbeat, no question"

"That's what I thought. And then Macy would be dead, because you couldn't let go. Macy would be dead!"

"But you wouldn't be! And you would have gotten to grow up and had the life that you wanted; the life that you deserved. And I know that I didn't use to get that, but I do now, and I wanted that for you, Eliot, and I would have gladly have given it to you and let Macy die. Because I am that selfish. But you knew that already. The first night we met is not all that you remember" Demi walks away.

**********

Mikaelson Mansion

Colette back in her own body, puts the last three bags of Eliot's blood in an ice box. Richard walks briskly into the room in tears.

"How dare you save Carlisle over me!"

"Hello sister. Thought you were dead. So pleased you're not!" Colette says sarcastically.

"You left me!"

"I only had time to save one of you and you can't be killed. Rest assured, I had a worse day than you. I think it's time for us to move on; find some more werewolves"

"So you can create your hybrid family? You don't know anything about family!" Richard tells her.

"Well, I know how easily they can be silenced with a dagger" Richard grabs one of the blood bags and throws it against the wall, bursting it. "No!" Colette shouts.

Colette turns to face Richard. He has the last two blood bags in his hand, "Drop them"

"I mourned you! My heart broke thinking I'd never see you again!" Richard cries.

"Put the blood down, Richard. There's a good boy" Colette tries to calm him down.

"It's always been me! Not Fiona, not Elinor, not Kia. Me! I loved you through everything and you don't even care!"

"Drop it!" Colette shouts.

"You want your family?" Richard squeezes and bursts the blood bags, leaving no more blood for Colette to make hybrids, "Here's your family!"

Colette rushes towards Richard and grabs him by the throat "You know something, Richard, you're right. I don't care. From this moment on; you're not my family, you're not my brother, you are nothing" Colette snaps his neck and walks out of the room.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Eliot and Stella are sitting on the roof of the house together. "The whole council knows who we are now. Everything's about to change" Eliot says.

"Yeah, I'm sure Demi has a revenge plan cooked up" Stella places her hand on Eliot's back, "We'll figure out a way to deal with that"

"You don't have to convince me that everything is gonna be okay"

"I know. Wish I could though. Wish I could just tell you that you'll never feel pain, that you'll never crave blood. But you will. It'll be the worst thing that you've ever lived through" Stella tells him.

"But I'll get to live" He puts his arm on Stella's shoulder, "I'll be a brother and a friend, and I'll be with you. Forever, if I want" they kiss, "I'm gonna get through this. Just like we get through everything: one day at a time. We should get inside before sunrise"

"Benny made this for you yesterday" Stella pulls out a daylight ring and shows it to Eliot, "Just in case"

"Daylight ring?"

Stella puts the ring on his finger, "One day at a time, right?" She smiles.

Eliot nods and smiles too. Eliot kisses her and places his forehead against hers. He rests his head on her shoulder and they watch the sunrise together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.9K 29
Book 1 'Season 4 & 5' This is a fem!Castiel story. It will follow the plot except that Castiel is a girl. So it's basically a genderswap story about...
117K 2.5K 44
The one where the original twins are here to mess things up in their own special way. TVD (season 3 + 4)