ss: fallen for boss husband

By strangerincity

short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi f... More

Character Scratch
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty one
part twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
apologise
part twenty nine
part thirty
last part with epilogue

part twenty eight

1.8K 163 15
By strangerincity

Abhi with worried tone to Vin- Vin first you call to Alia..

Disha- Shona plz tell us, what happened.. why are you crying.. look we are much worried for you..

Pragya free herself from Disha, wiped her tears- what happened to me..

Abhi- nothing happen to you baba..

Pragya-  again lie..

Abhi- ok, get up from here, come inside, then tell us, what happened to you.. come, & he forward his hand to her..

Pragya look him, & hold Disha's hand, get up from floor, Abhi too get up from floor..

Everyone came to live area & seat..

Pragya- now tell me the truth..

Disha- truth! Which one..

Pragya look to Abhi & ask- marriage.. I'm married with Abhi sir.. fresh tears roll down..

Abhi- first of all stop crying.. wiped that tears..

Pragya again wiped her tears..

Disha forward glass of water to Pragya, Vin came there & say- Alia on the way..

Disha- call her again, tell her no need of her here, & we both also leave..

Vin ask her in confused tone- why, what happened..

Disha- I tell you later, come, & she dragged him with her.. they both left the Arora house..

Awkward silence spread in house..

Pragya break the silence- will you plz speak up Mr. Mehra..

Abhi- suniye!

Pragya- aahhh!

Abhi- you always call me suniye.. because of my insist you call me suniye, otherwise you call me Mr. Mehra..

Pragya- what happened to me..

Abhi- you lost your memory in that kidnapping incidence.. you forget our marriage..

Pragya- why didn't you tell me on that day, I asked you in hospital..

Abhi- we are following doctor's order.. it's risky.. & I can't lose you..

Pragya didn't say anything..

Abhi- who told you..

Pragya- diary.. I read everything..

Abhi- ohh shit! I forget that you write everything in your diary..

Pragya- I think, you didn't like that, I know the truth about marriage..

Abhi- no.. it's good to me.. that you handle everything in good way.. I was bit tense towards you.. when you know about marriage.. how you will react..

Pragya- but my marriage fix by my uncle aunty, then how it possible..

Abhi- your marriage only fix with me.. Sarla Mehra & Prem Mehra, they are my parents..

Pragya- you lie with me that day also..

Abhi close his eyes &  say- I'm worried for you Pragu..

Pragya- sorry..

Abhi look her & smile..

Pragya- why are you smiling..

Abhi- after long time I'm calling Pragu.. I feel overwhelmed today..

Pragya- we love each other..

Abhi- I fall for you at first.. I don't know about you.. you never express your feelings to me..

Pragya- I wrote in my diary, I love you Abhi..

Abhi surprise by her words..

Pragya- it means, we love each other..

Abhi shrugged of is shoulder- don't know..

Pragya- my memory..

Abhi- if it comes, it will be good.. if it is not.. then I don't know.. how I or how we start our relation with each other..

Pragya- will you plz tell me about our relation.. how we are..

Abhi- I will but not now..

Pragya- why..

Abhi- don't argue for it..

Pragya- I'll argue with you.. you have to tell me everything..

Abhi think for moment & say- ok, I will tell you but after that you will never think on it.. is it deal..

Pragya didn't reply him..

Abhi- I know you, you take stress on small things..

Pragya- but it's not small thing, I lost my memory.. I forget our marriage.. it's not small thing..

Abhi- Pragu I tell you everything.. but only one condition.. you never take any stress..

Pragya- but..

Abhi cut her mid- we start our relation from first.. & I would like that you fall for me this time.. & express your feelings to me directly.. not with your boring diary.. & he smile..

Pragya only smile..

Abhi forward his baby finger to her- promise me that you will never stress on anything..

Pragya give him confuse look- how do you know..

Abhi smiles- about promise.. you teach me..

Pragya smile & entwine her baby finger with him- promise..

Abhi explain her everything about their marriage, their relation after marriage, her eight words towards relationship, her surprise birthday gift to him, & their relationship reach till jealousy..

Pragya- I didn't remember anything..

Abhi- why you stressing yourself..

Pragya- woh.. just..

Abhi cut her mid- what..

Pragya nodded in no..

Abhi- Pragu..

Pragya look him..

Abhi- say it.. break this awkward situation.. that I know.. what's in your heart, what's in your mind.. plz break that silence..

Pragya- thanks..

Abhi- why..

Pragya- I don't know, you understand me or you care for me..

Abhi- it's love for you only..

Pragya- give me some time..

Abhi- I already give you my whole life..

Pragya only stare him..

Abhi- Chalo! I'm leaving.. I'll meet you tomorrow.. & he got up from sofa..

Pragya- plz inform to Maa, papa, & Dadi that I'm fine now..

Abhi only nodded in yes..

Pragya- woh.. actually..

Abhi- what happ..

Pragya cut him quick- suniye  plz don't go.. stay here for some more time..

Abhi with hesitate tone-  are you sure..

Pragya nodded in yes..

Sorry for late update, busy with Christmas preparation..

Next part very soon..

Thanks for reading..

If you like plz hit 🌟 & comment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1.3K 13
both are friends... nahhh best friends, since three years.. for her both relation beyond the friendship.. she loves him... he loves someone else.. fo...
25.1K 1.9K 31
Play boy & ambitious girl.. They both get married, because of their families, they both want to live a life on their own rules, they shift to London...
22.5K 1.2K 13
#lovestory #abhigaya #abhi #pragya #kkb #kumkumbhagya
30.4K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...