Flowing Promises (Under Revis...

By Innocence51

Korosensei made a promise to Aguri Yukimura to look after her little sister since she'll be alone. But when h... More

Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.1
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 33

2.1K 37 19
By Innocence51

Real Assassins at Work

---

Normal POV

The former students of class 3E regrouped just outside Kunugigaoka under the shade of the night. Once they're all finally present, Isogai took the position as the commanding officer and started briefing the plan to his former classmates.

"Alright everyone, listen up. Our main objective of this mission is to find any possible illegal intel inside. The possibility is low just like what Nagisa has told us that the classroom was being renovated to hold supplementary classes, but I heard from Asano that after their taking of E class, they haven't held any of those kinds of classes as of yet." Isogai explained.

The whole class went to look at each other while making dubious faces after Isogai's briefing. However, not a single one of them raise their hands to ask questions about Isogai's explanation, so when he saw everyone looking back at him without intending to, he decided to continue.

"I see that you don't have any questions. Alright, we'll move on to the plan." With Isogai's cue, Takebayashi, the nerd of the class came from his back and magically displayed a floating blue hologram of the mountain.

It was like the view from Ritsu's navigation app once way back before when a partial of class 3E invaded a motel. But this time, it was pictured out in 3D and was surprisingly coming out from his watch.

"Here's the plan..."

———————————————————

"This is Sniper-1, reporting. Got visual sights of two unknown hostile coming out from the entrance." Ryunosuke Chiba silently touched his earpiece while looking at his sniper rifle scope simultaneously.

"Copy that Chiba, continue your surveillance." Replied the commanding officer from the transmission.

Although, judging by the voice coming out from his earpiece, it appears that Karma's the one in charge giving orders to the reconnaissance team sent around the perimeter of the classroom to monitor the movements both outside and inside of the building.

The class brought and set up an SUV which became their command center as is, and right now, Isogai as the CO is working with the infiltration team while Karma as the vice-CO is responsible for the reconnaissance team.

Note: "CO" means "Commanding Officer".

Meanwhile, a little while ago, they noticed that there were a lot of unknown people roaming around the classroom while only 2 were assigned outside to guard them. They found out eventually that these guys weren't from Raikuzan, so class 3E decided to initiate its plan.

"Hey, this is Nakamura~! Man, these night vision binoculars are really high tech. Where the hell did you get these, Karma?" Nakamura suddenly blurted out from Karma's earpiece and was boasting about the binoculars that can scan objects through building walls she was using.

"Please focus on your job, Rio." Karma sighed back at her.

"Oh! Sorry about that." Nakamura apologized. 

"Anyway, according to my observations, there are 5 people in total inside the building. Although..." While Nakamura continue to look through her binoculars, she stops at the middle with a little hint of being bothered.

"Although?" Karma repeats her last line through her earpiece.

"It's just, somethin's been buggin' me this whole time. I can't really tell the truth since I can only see through a single wall, but there seems to be a basement below the classroom. Though, it's just a hunch." Nakamura uses her binoculars again and relayed her assumption back to Karma.

"A basement you say?" Karma showed a fascinated smile after hearing Nakamura's unexpected discovery. He turns to look at Isogai behind him who was also waiting for his orders and gave a nod.

Isogai nods back and reaches for his earpiece.

"This is Isogai to the infiltration team. Standby and wait for my orders."

Speaking of the infiltration team, the group that's been divided into three squads were waiting from the east, west, and south of the hill. While waiting for their commander's orders, squad A that's on the east are silently grinding themselves to prepare their plans to sneak inside.

"Jeez, it's cold down here." Sugino suddenly starts to sneeze and wraps himself with both of his arms in attempt to warm himself up.

"Well, winter is coming after all." Kayano answered.

The team consisting squad A are Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, and Kanzaki. The rest have more than their numbers, but this was meant because squad A is part for a more major part of the infiltration.

"It's too bad Okuda isn't here with us." Kanzaki expressed in a sad tone but was wearing a smile to cover it.

"What can you expect? She's not good at sneak attacks." Sugino answered Kanzaki's question as he receive a cup of hot coffee from Kayano.

"So, Okuda's not taking part of the operation?" Kayano asked.

"Yeah. She's back at the command center. She'll be watching us the whole time, I think." Sugino made a laughing face but didn't actually laugh.

Kayano agreed by making a smile before turning her head to look up above a tree where she noticed a certain blue haired snake coiled up on a branch. Well it's not really a snake, but Nagisa really resembles one when a normal person sees him like that.

He was lying low on a branch while looking at his binoculars that had the same features as Nakamura's. Of course, those kinds of gadgets were borrowed from the Ministry of Defense, but none of his former classmates,except Karma, knows about it.

"Hey Nagisa, see somethin' odd yet?" Sugino started to ask him.

"No, nothing unusual." Nagisa replied.

Although he said that, it shows that Nagisa was a little bothered. The fact that he saw the classroom taken only to be used for illegal purposes makes his bloodlust boil out from him. But as an assassin, he already mastered how to handle this, so he should look like he's calm but with the eyes with an intent to kill.

"This is Isogai to all Infiltration Team. Get ready guys, it's time." The former class president said through everybody's earpiece. After his words, the three squads distinguished their little camps and prepared their weapons; stun guns and darts equipped with sleeping drugs which were also borrowed by the same sponsor.

"Understood." With one last glance over his binoculars, Nagisa replied and went down the tree.

———————————————————

The three squads started climbing up the hill with caution and eventually reached the top. Upon getting there, squad C consisting of Itona, Terasaka, Yoshida, and Muramatsu encountered the two guards but they managed to work together, came behind them and paralyzed them with their stun guns.

"This is Itona to command. We have taken down the guards." Itona reported through his earpiece with his usual nonchalant voice.

"Copy that, Itona. Proceed as planned." Ritsu, the class' super artificial intelligence said back to him with a tone that resembles the ones from actual military transmission.

Itona didn't reply with a word. Instead, he turned to look back at where the rest of his squad is and gave them a nod.

Terasaka nods back and looks at Yoshida and Muramatsu dragging the unconscious bodies of the guards towards a dark place. To make sure that they won't cause an alarm once they wake up, the two of them are to sit at them and prepare another dab.

Terasaka and Itona aside were to continue towards the classroom.

———————————————————

"This is Squad B. We've breached the backdoor." Whispered Okano to her earpiece once the rest of her group were able to enter from the classroom window.

Her squad already knew their stuff and opened the window from the outside in no time.

"Copy that, Okano! There's an approximate number of 5 personnel inside and maybe more or less. If you encounter them, we'd like you to put them to sleep first." Ritsu replied to Okuda with the same elegant tone.

"Understood!" Once Okano and her squad received heir tasks, they put on their hoods and masks, and went to different rooms of the building.

One after another, they thrust their stun guns, used blow darts on some of them, and covered their mouths with handkerchiefs filled with a proper dosage of chloroform without giving them an extra second to react. Their stealth was like no other, but if one of them were to be alarmed and escape, they don't have to worry since Terasaka and Itona are guarding outside.

By the way, it's revealed that the ones they encountered were actually 4 faculty members; 3 teachers, a supervisor, and an innocent looking janitor.

"This is squad B! We've finished the cleanup!" Back at the command center, Isogai receives Okano's report and let Ritsu relay their next orders.

While thinking of another plan, he looks at a monitor that displayed a real-time footage of Nagisa and his squad trying to breach the main door of the basement thanks to Kobayashi's excellent skills at hacking their surveillance cameras.

"Why did they construct a basement?" He thought to himself while he placed his hand on his chin and went to think of any hypothetical ideas.

"Well, it's clear enough that having a basement, these guys must be hiding something." His thoughts accidentally flowed out from his mouth, letting Karma and the rest hear his murmuring.

However, they didn't question him when they heard that. They were only staring at him as they await for his next orders.

"This is Isogai to all the Infiltration Team. The classroom is only a bluff! Secure the personnel in a room and the rest are to back up squad A!" Isogai relayed his orders like a certain excellent general hoping that his foot soldiers are to succeed.

Back at the hill, from Itona's squad, Yoshida decided to stay and guard their victims from waking up while Muramatsu joined Terasaka and Itona and went around the classroom to look for Nagisa's squad.

As for Okano's squad, Maehara was chosen by majority of his teammates so he had no other choice but to look after the personnel they just put to sleep. He don't have to worry though since they were tied with a rope, but he was pouting since he really wanted to come along but couldn't.

Now, at Nagisa's team, they finally managed to breach the basement door with a large chain cutter and deployed their flashlights as they went down the stairs.

Echoes of their footsteps and a strange eerie vibe surrounding them, they started to hear a strange sound coming deeper from the chambers. But as they hear it clearly, it was a voice asking for help.

"Hello?? Is anyone there?? Please, whoever you are, get me out from this place!" 

His words creaked like of a poor old man begging for food and shelter. But his voice isn't literally of a poor old man, though.

It was like of a man in his 30's but it sounds like he hasn't eaten for three days or more, probably. And what's more, he was speaking in fluent english.

After passing by a stockpile of boxes and a few corners, Nagisa's squad found a small iron cell at the corner of the basement wall, and they could see a man in a lab coat imprisoned inside.

Their reactions tell that they were extremely shocked as the imprisoned person continue to beg to let him out from the cell.

"Wh-Who are you?" Kayano was the first one to ask.

"I'm a scientist from NASA who was sent here in Japan for a research about a virus. But when I was about to meet up with the principal of this school for an interview, I was kidnapped and they kept me down here for 3 days." The scientist explained in their language this time,and it appears that he's an american scientist.

"Who kidnapped you then?" This time, Nagisa was the one who asked.

"I don't know. They wouldn't tell me. All they keep telling me is to continue examining a certain drug."

"What drug?"

"It's the virus that causes the human cells transform into tentacle cells."

At the hear of such words, Nagisa was in deep shock. The same goes for the rest of his squad. Their thoughts scatter around the place as they dwell onto a forgotten memory the last time they heard that phrase. It's likely the cells that Yanagisawa used to create tentacle users, but how come it still exists?

However, before Nagisa and the rest of his squad were able to think of an opinion, their former classmates arrived and asked him about what happened.

Nagisa was only able to tell them about half of everything and eventually decided to free and bring the scientist with them with the command's approval, finally putting an end to their operation.

The former class 3E packed up their things and decided to go to Mr. Karasuma's office to let him handle about what they just found. They believe that he can pin all the information the scientist is proving and might end up with a hypothesis to this new situation.

---

End of Chapter 33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.8K 15
It's about Stiles Stilinski..Do you need anything else.. I think not
5K 983 67
MBMMS Meet these two characters who have their own perspective. He hate her but she loves him. Brylle Tyre Dechaves is suffering from Philiphobia (f...
12.9K 219 9
after his family threw him out, Lincoln ran from home and was never heard from again. 14 years later, Lynn Sr. dies shortly after an accident, Rita t...
579K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.