Possessive Much ?

By Ihateschool52303

( EDITING!) He pushed me against the gym lockers and man did he look different. Not scary but...... Posses... More

Authors Note
Faster then you can say Dolan
Holy Moly!
In the tree
Beautiful
Kill Me Now
A magician never tells
Lets go have some fun
Be nice
Cousins?!
Can I get a Kiss too?
Get out!
Im sorry
Grandma Rosie
How can you leave a kid!?
The only time I would see you on your knees
Friends?
You got it babe
Woah!
I cant believe you got me wet
Bad Ass!
A date?
Wheres my Doughnut?
Whos the girl?
I could do better
I dont want to go with you
Yes Ma'm
Mia?!
Party?!
The kiss
Finally
Admit it
Happy?
Hey Princess
Thank you!
Enlighten me
Sugar plum
Cardi Is my bitch
Thank the Will
Dance with me
Morning breath
Im ready
Do you think this bra matches my eyes?
I have to do this.
See you then
Promise?
I will be back before you know it.
He is stealing my girlfriend
THANK YOU!
LILY!
Tears
I need you
Queen
Better Man
Second Book?!
EPILOGUE!
Second book!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2020

Believe that

69.3K 2.1K 754
By Ihateschool52303

Lily's POV

Everyone was out for the night so I wrote a note on the fridge. We got outside and Hunter opened his car door for me.

" No bike today?"

He chuckled, " You love that damn thing. Maybe you should keep it when I leave."

I squealed like a little kid, " Really!?"

He shrugged, " Maybe but you need your license. Now get in the car."

I nodded and got in. He started the car and pulled out the driveway.

" Where are we going?"

He put a hand over my mouth, " Princess we aren't playing this game. Sit still, put on your Ariana Grande and look out the window."

I licked his hand with my tongue and he kept it there still.

" Was that supposed to make me move?"

I went to his neck and put my hand right there. He moved. Weak spot.

" Not fair Princess, you know I'm ticklish!"

I laughed, " You can't beat me baby."

He shrugged, " If I try I bet I can."

I got the aux cord and plugged it to Hunters phone because my dumb ass didn't charge mines.

I went to his YouTube and put on Thank You, Next.

" Oh god! This song again!"

" I love it."

I turned the volume up and started singing the song.

Thought I'd end up with Sean
But he wasn't a match
Wrote some songs about Ricky
Now I listen and laugh

" Sing it Hunter!"

" No."

" Pleaseee."

He rolled his eyes, " Fine."

His voice was horrible but he was singing. For me.

Even almost got married
And for Pete, I'm so thankful
Wish I could say, "Thank you" to Malcolm
'Cause he was an angel

I pinched his cheeks, " You are adorable."

He moved my hand away, " We will be there in 5 minutes."

" That was quick."

He nodded, " Yea you are pretty familiar with this place."

I began thinking but nothing came up. I started looking out the window thinking how pretty the moon looked.

Yea. I'm not ready for Hunter to leave.

I felt my shoulder being touched and I looked over at Hunter.

" You ready?"

I nodded not trying to ruin the night by crying.

" Yea."

He went out to open the door for me, " Thank you."

I looked at where we were at and it was Scoops.
The ice cream shop where Hunter and I seen each other that day with Belle and Will.

" Awww."

He grabbed my hand, " Come on."

We walked inside and it didn't look like Scoops. The light were dim and there was just one table with a rose in the middle. I saw the menus on the table also. I looked at the ground and there were petals laying around.

I looked at the wall and it was pictures of Hunter and I. One in pajamas. Me licking frosting off of his face when it was Nicks going away party. He was sleeping and I was smiling like a creep. And my favorite one is the one Belle took of me and him dancing.

I start tearing up. Damn! I knew it.

" Hunter."

I turned around and hugged him, not saying anything.

" I hope you like it."

I pulled away, " Like it? I love it and I love you."

He pulled me in for a kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We were making out for awhile until I heard, " Yo! Get a room."

I pulled away from Hunter and looked.

It was Will, Christian, and Mia.

Aww my peeps. " What are you guys doing here?"

Will walked towards the tables and grabbed the menus, " We are the chefs, so sit your ass down. And Hunter you got a little something."

I looked at Hunter and saw his lips. It was the lipstick.

" Oh shit baby." I start rubbing his lips trying to get it off.

He shrugged it off, " Who cares."

" Will take us to our seats please."

Will scoffed and looked at me, " Just because you look better than this meal that you are getting doesn't mean you can talk to me this way. I am the owner!"

I start laughing and hugged Will. " Love you bestie."

He chuckled and walked off and Mia and Christian came to the table.

" Hey I'm Mia, your waitress and can I start you off with something to drink.

" Yea we got Remy, Hennessy, Patron,-."

That was Christian.

Hunter slapped his arm, " Shut up. What do you want Princess?"

" Umm I want a Sprite please."

Mia nodded and wrote it down on her imaginary pad, " And for you sir?"

" Coke please."

She nodded, " We will be back in a moment."

They went to the back.

" Thank you."

He smiled, " Baby don't thank me. You deserve this."

" Me?"

He looked at me like I was the dumbest person ever, " Yes you."

" How?"

He start leaning towards me, " Let's start off by how you stuck by me through the good times and the bad. I made a major decision without you and you stood by my side. You made me talk about my dad which is something I thought I would never do. You made me feel. You made me forgive. You made me a better person princess and I will be forever grateful."

I shook my head, " No that was all you, You just needed that extra push but you made all of that happened."

He brought his lips to my hand and kissed it.

" I love you so much."

" I love you too."

++++++++++++++++++

It was around 11 at night and we ate and joked. The chefs made spaghetti and not going to lie it was pretty good. They brought wine. I'm really happy on how this date is going.

We are just sitting there because both of us were stuffed. But then I heard Perfect by Ed Sheeran come on and looked at Hunter.

He had his hand out, " Want to dance Princess?"

I nodded and stood up. He brought me to the middle of the flower and we began dancing slowly. I had my head on his chest and he had his arms around me.

We just swayed back and forth.

" Princess."

I stopped dancing and looked at him.

He got on one knee with a ring in his hand.

OH SHIT!

" Hunter."

He chuckled, " I'm not proposing."

I let out a big breath, " Baby I want to marry you but not at this moment."

He laughed, " I'm with you."

" Okay continue."

" Shit I had everything remembered and now I can't remember anything. Okay Lilyanna, I know I'm not the perfect guy and for some odd reason but you are still with me. I know I have issues but you don't leave, you listen and we talk about it. You are my best friend and I'm thankful for you. I making a promise that Im going to always be there for you. I don't care how far I am. I am making a promise that I'm not going to forget about you. You are my reason for fighting and staying alive. I'm making a promise to always come back to you. Princess I'm making a promise that this ring will be a wedding ring in the future. I love you so much."

I was crying at this point, beyond crying. I probably looked like a dying cat but I didn't care.

" Hunter I promise that I will always be here."

He put the ring on my finger and hugged me. So tight but I felt protected. I was crying harder and I heard him sniffle quite a few times also.

" Hunter I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared but I know you have me, your family and God by your side. Nothing will happen to you. You are so strong."

He pulled away, " I'm strong? Princess! I don't know anyone who will be okay with this. You are the strong one. Believe that."

I kissed him.

He smirked, " Can we leave now. I have plans."

I chuckled, " Lead the way baby."

++++++++++++

Ummmm so I'm awake from the dead.
Sorry guys but school is stressing me out and I needed to get on track but...

😢😢😢😢 it's getting close!!! Our babies are growing up.

Vote or don't byeeee ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 192K 32
When I walked into the school people look at me. I was walking to my locker and I smelled the sweetest smell ever. Mate!!! Go get mate's Reign was...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
358K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
263K 12.7K 24
This book will be taken down January 1st of 2022 to be rewriten and edited! "I want to go away." I say raising my voice for the first time since I'v...