Im sorry

Beep Beep Beep

Don't you just hate the sound of alarm clocks. Please tell me who invented them? I mean how cruel can you be.

I got up slowly but surely and went to the bathroom. I pulled out some black jeans with a jersey shirt and my Vans. I took a shower and left my hair down.

I was brushing my teeth when Nick walked in and sighed. I was going to respond when I was done brushing my teeth. But then he sighed again. I shook my head and spit out the mouth wash.

" How may I help you Brother?"

He sat on the countertop , " I have a problem Lily."

I nodded my head, " Okay, what is it?"

He stood up, " I like somebody and it's somebody I shouldn't be liking." 

I wanted to know who this person was, " who's the girl?"

He shook his head, " see that's the thing I can't tell you but she's very important to me."

Now it was my turn to sigh, " Why even bother to tell me?"

" Because I need to get it off my chest!"

" Okay Nick, no reason to yell, but just follow your heart , if you like her and she likes you then be together."

He nodded , " Thank you Lily , I needed that."

I smiled and he walked out, well that was a nice  chat.

++++++++++

I was in Mr. Drew's class looking at him and some guy I believe his name is Kendrick, was solving a problem on the board. I looked to my left to find Hunter sleeping.

Should I wake him before Mr. Drew sees him?

I decide to so he won't get in trouble, wish me luck guys.

I put my hand on his arm, big arm I should say.

I whispered , " Hunter wake up."

He grunted, " leave me alone Lilyanna."

" your going to get in trouble."

He sat up but was rubbing his eyes, " Happy?"

" Um , yea."

The rest of the class was Hunter trying to stay up , he could of went back to sleep if he wanted , but I didn't want him to get in trouble.

The bell rung and Hunter was the first one out the door.

I was at my locker getting my books for my next class when Christian came up to me.

" Hey Gorgeous."

I closed my locker, " Hey Christian."

" Where are you heading?"

I grinned , " Lunch , favorite time of the day."

He chuckled, " Not mines, my favorite is Art."

" I didn't know you like Art? Are you good?"

" Yea well I think so , whenever you come over I will show you my work."

I nodded, " Well I should get to lunch before Mia and Will kill me."

" Okay, Bye gorgeous."

++++++++++++++

I went inside the lunch room and saw Mia and Will laughing at something on Mia's phone.

" Hey guys."