Holy Moly!

I was currently drawing in my notebook when the door opened. The secretary, Ms.Wilson came in and whispered something to Mr.Drew.

She walked out a few seconds later and Mr. Drew stood up, " Class we have a new student who transferred here from California." 

Why would somebody want to come from California to boring old Wisconsin?

A few seconds later this guy comes in and to say he is handsome is an understatement, he is beautiful like HOLY MOLY! He looked kind of mad though, he had dark brown hair swept to the side with a eyebrow piercing. 

He has the prettiest eyes I ever seen. A type of green that you can get lost in. He had tattoos coming up his neck and since he had a regular shirt on you can see it on his arms too.

How old was this dude? He looked across the classroom and had a bored look, he looked at me and instead of looking down like my mind was telling me to do, I stared right back. A voice interrupted our staring contest

"Hi Mr. Moore, glad to have you here in our class."

This mystery guy mumbled something and so Mr. Drew being Mr. Drew asked mystery guy to tell the class something about himself.

He looked at Mr. Drew, "I don't want to be in here."

I was shocked everybody gasped, dramatic much?

Mr. Drew told him to take a seat, mystery guy sat down on the left of me.

Welp.

I was nervous, I don't know why. I felt someone staring at me the whole period. When I finally had enough I turned to my left.

"Can I help you?"

He looked at me a little more and then rolled his eyes, " No."

Okay, rude much? I wasn't the one staring? But I wanted to at least know his name.

"What's your name?"

He looked at me like I was the dumbest person ever, "Why do you want to know."

Damn, is it a crime to ask somebody their name?

I shrugged, " I just want to know."

" Hunter."

"My name is Lilyanna but I prefer Lily."

He looked at his phone and then back at me, his eyes! I wish.

" Should I care?"

I didn't respond but just turned my attention back to my notebook.

××××××××××
I didn't see Hunter for the rest of the day, which I was kind of glad. Was he on his period or something?

I think he wanted people to be scared of him but not me! Now it was time to go home and thank the gods.

I was watching TVD, when I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in."

My mom came in and my day got so much better, "How are you Sweet Pea?"

That was a nickname she gave to me when I was a kid, and it kind of stuck.

" What's up lady, thanks for leaving me with the devils in the morning."

She laughed and walk towards my bed to sit on.

" Yea sorry about that, a client called your father and I, it was a emergency." 

I nodded, perks of having your own business.  I mean don't get me wrong every second they got it was towards us which is why I don't mind.

" It's okay, did you want to talk about something?"