Sugar plum

Hunters POV

I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I met this beautiful girl and now I get to call her my girlfriend. I mean is this a dream? I'm sounding like a girl right now but who cares.

When she asked me what we were I knew my answer immediately.

I want to take her on a date but I don't know what to do. I don't want to take her on a date and have her compare me to Connor. I want my date to be top notch, make her forget about those trashy dates they went too.

I'm scared shitless that Lily is going to run back to Connor or go with somebody else. I just feel like since something good is finally happening to me, I'm going to get it taken away.

" Hey bad boy."

I was picking up Lily because my mom wants to meet her. She knew since that night that there was a girl and I finally told her who she was. Of course she decided to have Lily for dinner and there was no reason to argue with her.

I smiled at her, " Hey princess."

She looked good well my baby always look good but you get what I mean. I can tell she tried to look nice and I don't know why because she can look good in jogging pants.

 I can tell she tried to look nice and I don't know why because she can look good in jogging pants

She saw me looking and smirked, " Like what you see?"

I nodded, " Most definitely but you didn't have to get all dressed up, it's just a dinner."

I think realization came back to her and her eyes widen. Wow that was quick.

" Just a dinner! I'm going to meet your mom! The lady that brought you into this world! What if she doesn't like me?!"

I laughed and she looked at me. Fuck didn't mean to do that. If looks can kill I would be dead.

" Princess she's going to like you."

" How do you know?"

" Because your a likable person and you make her son happy."

She smiled and nodded her head, " Okay."

I leaned in and pecked her lips. She shook her head and pulled me back and kissed me. I grabbed her face and pulled her closer even though I don't know how that was possible.

She pulled back and was breathing heavily, " Now that's a kiss."

I laughed, " Indeed it was, now we should go."

She nodded, " Right."

+++++++++

I pulled up to the house and I can tell she was still nervous but it wasn't like earlier.

I opened my door and walked around the car to open hers. The first couple of times she would open the door and I had to tell her a real man would always opened the door. She thought it was ridiculous but that's how I was raised and she should be used to it.