Bryles & Nochelle One Shots

Από nochellesbcllarke

don't expect regular updates :) Περισσότερα

Dance my heart out • Richelle/Nochelle
One Day • Nochelle
All I needed was you • Nochelle
Some attention • Bryles
Need you now • Bryles
I would like • Bryles
I would like (2) • Bryles
Mi señorita (Part one) • Bryles
I would like 3 | Bryles
Mi Señorita (Part two) • Bryles
Hold Me Tight • Bryles
Love the way you lie • Bryles
Shameless? • Bryles
Into you - Bryles
Into You (2) - Bryles
Moody behaviours - Bryles
Breathing | Bryles
Waiting for you | Richola
Switching | Nochelle
Switching 2 | Nochelle
You broke me first (part one) | Briar & Myles
Seaside | Bryles

All I needed was you (2) • Nochelle

961 15 15
Από nochellesbcllarke

Richelle's Point Of View

"Richelle! Richelle!" I hear Harley calling for my name. What is happening?

"What..." I mumble half asleep, with some hair inside my mouth.

"The class is over and the bell just rang"

"What??" I jump. I've been sleeping for an hour and a half? And the teacher didn't call me out? "Shit did I sleep for the whole class?"

"Yeahhh but that doesn't really surprise me I mean... You barely even slept for three hours" Harley confesses, giggling.

She's right, though. Yesterday we celebrated my seventeenth birthday, and when I say celebrate I mean that we went to a club and danced for the whole night. So as you might suppose, I've been sleepy all morning.

"Come on let's get you some coffee girl"and

I really am needing it right now. Hopefully I'll be more awake for the rest of the day - specially considering that today's classes are boring. The only thing I'm excited for is to reunite with my friends and Noah, my boyfriend.

Noah and I's situation became, after we kissed, a lot different - but a good different. He stayed by my side when everyone else was against me, when everyone blamed me for Olivia's fainting. You might ask what happened to her and to her friends. For one, everyone eventually found out Olivia was just pretending to faint, so that people would attack me. I was shocked at how someone could lie that much - including her friends, except Gabbie - and at how careless she was at the fact that there are people who actually go through serious health conditions. For two, they got kicked out of the cheer squad... they were such queen bees.

I remember snapping at her, mentioning how of an awful person she was. We've never talked ever since, however I couldn't be happier for that. I am surrounded with great people, who don't need to lie to get attention, or to get whatever they want. People who actually care about me and make me laugh.

Noah literally treats me like a princess; He is always asking if I'm alright, specially with my parents going through a divorce, he is always around when I need to vent, and always surprises me with cute gifts like necklaces and a lot more other jewelry, alongside bouquets of roses, candy and the best of all gifts - his love.

When I'm around him, I unintentionally smile. He is my happiness.

I'm currently waiting for my coffee, while tapping my nails on the counter. Harley went to sit down with our friends - Jacquie, Finn and Kingston and also Noah, but he hasn't arrived yet. We all are kind of the popular squad at our school - everyone wants to be like us, however we aren't rude at all. Noah and I are considered the cutest couple, which I find so funny and cute.

As the waiter hands me my coffee, before I could even grab the money, I see a hand laying around three dollars on the counter. Confused, I immediately look up to see whose is that, and see Noah. I instantly smile.

"Here, keep the change" he tells the waiter.

"You're the best boyfriend ever did you know that?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes so that I am closer to him.

He holds my back/waist and smiles down at me "You deserve it" before he kisses my nose, making me giggle. I kiss him for a few seconds, as a way of thank him for everything.

"Thank you I love you" I say, looking into his eyes. God I love this guy.

"Hey love birds!" We hear Harley exclaim.

We pull away slightly, I grab my coffee and walk to our friends' table. I don't think I need the coffee anymore, Myles was enough to wake me up... mainly because he sent shivers down my spine.

We sit down next to each other, and Noah kisses my cheek from time to time. His soft lips against my skin is one of the best feelings in the world. I feel loved and safe. I wonder what I did to deserve him?

I look to my side and I see Olivia and her squad walking into the cafeteria. They look at me for two seconds, but I instantly look away and pay attention to my friends' conversations. They're on my past.

Noah whispers in my ear, giving me goosebumps "Are you alright?" He certainly also saw them.

I nod "I'm better than alright" I smile and lay it head on his shoulder.

Harley finishes telling her joke, and I burst out laughing, just like everyone else. I stand up, not being able to stop the laughs, and so does Jacquie. She wraps an arm around my neck and we both laugh like crazy. I hide my face on her neck.

After a while, we finally stop laughing and wipe our tears.

"You two always do that!" Finn accuses.

"What we found it funny, we can't control our laughs" I defend us, sitting down next to Noah again.

"Your laugh is the cutest" He comments.

"Noah stop being cute" I joke before kissing him.

***

I'm now I'm my bedroom doing my homework on my desk, which is right in front of the window. The sun is setting, and those golden sun rays hit my face. It's unbelievable how beautiful nature can be.

As I keep on doing my history homework, I hear shouting. What is going on?

I hear more attentively, and realise it's just my parents having another fight. It is so exhausting. All they do is fight and fight. They don't even look in each other's eyes anymore. They haven't kissed in ages. It hurts so much to see them hating each other this much. My heart aches.

I think they're in the living room, and it feels like they won't stop soon. I grab my things and walk down to the kitchen, as fast as I can so just I don't hear them shout at each other.

It's like they don't even care that them going through this divorce hurts me. Do I mean nothing to them?

"I'm done living with you Dennis, I can't take this anymore, I can't okay?? So you either hurry up with signing the damn papers otherwise I'll leave this damn house with Richelle" my mum tells.

"Richelle's my daughter too Raquelle you forgot that??? And you bet I will hurry up this whole divorcing process 'cause you're getting so very unsupportable and unreasonable. I am done Raquelle! If you want to leave, go ahead but don't you dare use Richelle just to win this" My dad yells back.

At this point I'm in front of them, and they don't seem to notice for the first while.

However, they obviously notice my presence. I have tears in my eyes. This is the most hurtful thing I've ever experienced.

Before they could even apologise, I walk to the door and run to the first person I could think of - Noah.

Noah's Point Of View

I was playing PlayStation with my little brother Kingsley, and I was obviously winning the game.

"Noah you're always winning this isn't fair!!" he whines.

"How is it unfair, I'm not even cheating!" I laugh as he tries to hit me.

I shriek and laugh at the same time. However we're soon stopped by our mother.

"Hey hey what is going on here?" my mum asks jokingly.

"Noah was cheating!! He's always winning!" Kingsley answers.

"No I wasn't! Just admit I'm better than you"

"Never! You a-" The bell ring interrupts Kingsley.

"I'll open it" I say. I don't know who it might be, I mean, it's getting late so maybe Tyson lost his key? 

I open the door, and I see a petite blonde girl. It's Richelle. She has reddish,watery and puffy eyes. She looks so beautiful. Her eyes are like two diamonds, two precious jewels, and even though they're sad, they look wonderful.

Soon, she runs to my arms and lays her head on my chest. A rush of worry and protectiveness runs over me immediately. Why is she crying? I wrap my arms around her, and kiss the top of her head.

"Noah" she cries "I'm so tired" She sobs.

"Shh" I soothe "What happened baby?"

"Richelle are you alright? Do you want me to make you some tea? It'll calm you down" My mum offers.

"Yes, please" my girlfriend accepts.

"Alright it'll be ready in a few minutes. Meanwhile, Noah take her to your bedroom and see what is wrong with her"

"Sure" I agree. I am really worried about Richelle. She means the world to me, and seeing her this sad, breaks my heart.

"Thank you" Richelle mumbles.

"Of course sweetie" My mum kisses the top of her head. I have always loved the fact that my family loves Richelle... I mean who wouldn't love her anyway?

We sit on my bed, and I wipe some of her tears. I kiss her soft and salty lips sweetly, before asking what's wrong.

"It's my parents Noah. They fight all the time and it is gettng so exhausting. It is devastating watching them shouting at each other. I can't take it anymore. My life has been a caos ever since my parents decided they wanted to divorce. Everything is out of place at home. I don't even feel comfortable in there anymore. If anything, I feel like your family is my family and your house is my house too. My mum and dad don't even seem to care about how I feel." She rants.

"Oh baby come here" I open my arms just so I can embrace her. "I promise you that everything will be fine. You are strong and you'll get through this. Actually, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You will always be welcome into my house Ri. You can stay here until your parents sort things out. My mum wouldn't mind it at all, nor would my stepdad, nor would Kingsley because you're like his big sister and nor would Tyson, 'cause he loves you just like a sister too. And hey, don't even say your parents don't care about you. They love you a lot, and yeah, maybe they should pay more attention to your feelings here, but I think you just need to have a talk with them. They'll understand. I love you and I want you to keep your head high and to be strong - because you are very strong. I'm here for whatever you need. I'll be your shoulder to cry on. I'll be your everything if I have to." 

"Thank you" She starts crying again, hugging me tightly "You're the best boyfriend and best friend I could've ever asked for. I'm probably being overdramatic now, but it was just too much"

I pull away slightly "Hey it's totally okay to feel sad and overwhelmed. You're a human, not a robot." I hold her chin and look into her shiny watery eyes. I kiss her salty and wet lips for fourty seconds, because my mum interrupts us.

"Sorry to interrupt, but here you have your tea Richelle" She puts the tray down, on my desk.

"Thanks mum. It means a lot." 

"Of course. I hope you're feeling better now sweetie."

"I am now" She looks over at me, with a grateful smile on her face.

Richelle's Point Of View

That night, Noah and I watched a movie, he sang for me, we had a lovely and funny dinner with his family, we ate ice-cream and we fell asleep together. I had never slept this great before. 

My parents called. I explained I was at Noah's and that I was fine. They apologised to me, and we decided to meet at Costa Coffee to have a serious talk. That was when I knew my parents actually cared about me, and that they made a mistake without even realising until now... After all everyone makes mistakes so I understand.

Remembering how sad I felt, but how Noah made me feel happy again, makes me fall in love with him a bit more. He truly is my true love.

He was all I needed.

______________________

2033 words

Author's Note: First one shot of the decade! Hope you liked it, it's not my best but I feel tired hahaha :p I have an idea for a new book which Im really eager to start working on! I've to finish "I hate you I love you"first tho! Thanks for reading my book and sorry for the mistakes sjsjsj

Friday, 3rd of January of 2020

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

15.1K 307 18
some random stories on the cutest couple! <3
18.5K 727 24
• all fluff • • some sadness • • no deaths •
31.6K 817 60
School, Pregnancy, Moving, Marriage, Tour, Vacation & goodbyes...
1.2K 10 36
Not my art, credits to the owner, confident y/n, no drama, will update pretty often, Lots of time skips, I love you-