The Second Midoriya

By Shiyiku_Sprite12

If Midoriya Izuku had a sister, if she were also quirkless... What would life be like on her side of the stor... More

Chapter 1: (Y/N) Midoriya
Chapter 2: Nekochi
Chapter 3: Bond of two Twins
Chapter 4: Growing up together
Chapter 5: Mistake
Author's Message
Chapter 6: Pride's Punishment
Chapter 7: Quirkless
Chapter 8: The Old Genius
Chapter 9: 'Heroes'
Chapter 10: Apprentice
Chapter 11: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 12: I Miss You
Chapter 13: The Sludge Incident
Chapter 14: Made Amends
Chapter 15: Oh Brother...
Chapter 16: To-chan!
Chapter 17: Not Good
Chapter 18: Tragedy Struck
Chapter 19: Gone
Chapter 20: Tears
I got tagged!
Chapter 21: Inheritance
Chapter 22: Entrance Exam
Chapter 23: UA
Chapter 24: A Lad of Few Words
Uh so...
Chapter 25: Shลto Todoroki
Happy Birthday Izuku and (Y/N)!
Chapter 26: Hero Outfit
Chapter 27: USJ incident
Chapter 28: Three Tickets, Two Invitation, One (Y/N)
Chapter 29: UA Sports Festival
Chapter 30: Preliminary
Chapter 31: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 32: New Faces
I got tagged #2
Chapter 33: Not Him
Chapter 34: Kukun!
Chapter 35: Comfort
Chapter 36: Liar
Chapter 37: Tell me
Chapter 38: It'll be okay
Chapter 39: Katsuki's Soft Spot
Chapter 40: Sick
Chapter 41: Sick; Found Out
Chapter 42: Visit
Chapter 43: Hospital Suprise
Chapter 44: Apologies Made
Autgor's Message #2: Q&A
Happy New Year
Chapter 46: Worries and Disagreements
Author's Message #3: Editing
'What if' Special: Swap AU
Happy Birthday Koda!
'What if' Special: Swap AU [Part 2]
Chapter 47: The One Silently Hurting
Happy Birthday Asui!
Chapter 48: Company
Chapter 49: Choose a Side!
Author's Message #5: Summer Plans
'What if' Special: Swap AU [Part 3]
Author's Message #6: The Future of The Second Midoriya
1 Million Reads; Joining Wattys2019
Chapter 50: The American
Chapter 51: Drunkards in a Bar
Chapter 52: In A Mother's Eyes
Help Wanted! Cover for New Story!
Contest Results
The Absurd Valentine Blessing: Origins of the Harem
Possible New Cover?
Very Serious Major Decision Making
Promise Is Coming!

Chapter 45: The Man of Chap Lips

22.3K 1.1K 975
By Shiyiku_Sprite12

[A/M]: Merry Christmas Everyone sorry for the wait I was planning to do the A&Q answers before we continue but it was taking too long so I just had to post consider it as a present for you guys!

Sorry in advance for the typos....

After a small while of you and Shōtō basking in each other's presence, you both hesitantly decided to head off.

Explaining that you have someone to pick up back at the hospital you bid the stoic boy adue.

'I didn't realize now far we walked from the hospital...' you thought in surprise as you navigate through the crowd.

"It's starting to get suffocatingly hot in here.. Gensui is so gonna get it..!" You mumbled lowly checking your phone to see the time but what you saw instead was the reflection of someone looping an arm aroound your shoulders.

You gasped in surpise to which her quickly shushed. "There is someone following you..." he warned motioning behind you.

Switching to your camera you raised it up as if taking a selfie. Quickly catching on the man, in the dark joodie who warned you, posed with a fake smile that of you followed suite.

A shutter was heard and you lowered the phone, there he pointed at the screen. "Him—" he motioned to the left of the screen. "—the man with the grey cap." quickly your eyes scan the sceen and you found the man in question trailing not far behind you with his head lowered but still high enough to see he was looking your way with one eye.

You gulped with worry wondering how long he was following you. "A-Ah... I never noticed him..." you muttter scolding yourself for being so dense after an emotional episode. Turning to the man in the hoodie you gave him a lopsided smile still having some signs of worry on your features.

"Thank you for warning me.. I will be more careful from here on out."

Observing his somewhat odd features you noticed that he seemed to be a young adult, probabaly close Gensui's age maybe older or younger, with pale teal colored hair and red eyes that kinda remind you of Katsuki's but yet its far different from his.

Before you can get him to pull away he hugged closer looking at your face in surprise and exccitement. "Hey, you look like that guy from the sports festival!" he exclaimed which made it your turn to shush.

"Y-Yeah..! J-Just not so loud please?" you pleaded with tints of embarrassment pinking your cheeks.

"Oh don't be so shy!" He say before asking more eagerly "Are you related to him in anyway?"

"U-Uh well.." You trailled of noticing his fingers twitching as it hangs of your shoulder and for some reason your senses started shouting warnings about it that was confusing you.

"..I-Its not actually that big of a deal really.." You insist gently removing his arm from your shoulder. The male let out a curious hum stuffing his hands in his pocket. "Why so?"

"Uh..." Not having an answer to that you tried too change the subject. "Why are you suddenly asking? I thought just you approached me too warn about the stalker." you asked with a pointed look.

"What? Can't a guy be curious?" The man grin playfully and when he did you noticed how chap his lips were.

"Well a guy can, but that doesn't mean I have to answer." You answered back with just the same playfulness making him frown.

"Besides, I don't know you, for all I know you could be some sort of mass villain or stuff, hehe you know?" You joked earning a grin from him in return. "That would be a shocker!"

CRAAAASH!!!!!

You and the male jumped at the loud sound as a villain crashed out of an allleyway and into the streets scaring people to flee. Following him were a couplee of heroes who proceeded to bacck away the bystanders as the others keep the villain at bay.

"We better get out of here." The man urged grabbing you by the wrist and draggged you off away from the scene.

"W-Wait! Not so fast!" You yelped as you both run off with the crowd.

[--]

After running into a different street you both sat down on a nearby bench panting in exhaustion, well actually it was just you would was tired. This made you look at the mysterious man in the hood.

"How aren't you tired?" You ask in between breathes.

"I excersice a lot." He simply say leaning back on the bench.

You nodded silently and looked around only to realize something. "Wait this is where I just came from!" You exclaimed catching him by surprise who soon started to laugh.

Flustered you swatted his shoulder in which he swiftly avoided makinng you loose your balance and tripped fallling to the ground. This made him laugh harder. "Not funny!" You exclaimed getting back up. "You were supposed to help me up!"

"Nah..." He teased sitting back witth crossed legs. "This is too fun to watch, isn't it?"

"Fun for you!" You huffed and sat down with crossed arms visibly upset with him. The man snickered a little more before glancing around again. "Though..." You started mumbling reeling his attention. "..I guess it was kinda fun... you know, putting aside the fact you are a stranger.."

With a smirk he roughly patted you back making you yelp. "Then let's change that!!" He declared.

Showing a hand to you he introduced himself "You can call me, Tomura". Looking down at the hand you wanted to shake, you nervously looked down at your own before tucking it close to you. "I am not sure want to know me..." You mutter feeling self-conscious of yourself for some reason.

"Huh?" Tomura blinked in surprise before giving an annoyed grin. "Hey, when someone gives you their hand to shake and their name you return the favor."

"It's just are you sure you want to know me, you maybe just wanting to know me cause I am Midoriya Izuku's twin—" You bit your tongue cringing at yourself as you let your words slip unconsciously.... AGAIN.

"Huh? You are Midoriya's twin?" He questioned with interest then bursting into a wide grin. "Oh! So you must be someone with a strong quirk like him, right?"

Hearing that statement you felt your face turn red with rage. "Stop with the 'strong quirk' thing already!" You yelled sarcastically emplasizing 'strong quirk' with your fingering gesturing a quotation mark. Thus making the air around you both tense. Wiping the tears at the corner of your eyes that formed through your frustration you huffed angrily.

"I don't have a quirk." You confessed looking at your hands with narrowed eyes. "I hate heroes..." Tomura raised a brow when you said that. "and I am nothing like my twin!"

[Flashback]

In a train heading towards your office a passenger from behind tapped your shoulder. When you turned to them their eyes lit up in excitement. "Hey, you look like the one who participated in the sports festival!" They exclaimed calling the attention of tthe others in the carrier. "Yeah.." you awkwardly laughed as you scratched the back of your head.

"Are you related to them by any chance!?" Another asked making you nod in response unsure what else to say. Soon more and more people crowd around you asking you to congratulate your brother for them, it was fine and all, till someone said something that was really offending to you.

"You look so muh like your brother, I could barely tell you guys apart!"

You felt yourself freeze at that comment. It's not like you never heard it before, but it upon hearing it, it always did make you remember all the times people mistaken you as your brother. This always bothers you so much. You just want to be your own person a completely different person from him that people can easily tell you apart.

[Flashback Ends]

"I was always discouraged by other kids back then when I was young... Now, I feel so jealous he gets to go to a school full of idiotic trainee heroes who respect, go against or even look up to him as a friend or inspiration." You babbled too frustrated to stop. "I know it's been years and thinngs is getting better than before and I know I shouldn't hang on to the past but..."

You looked over to Tomura who was boredly staring out in the distance earning a tic mark from you as you stomped on his foot.

Cussing very loudly he furiously looked at you with rage. "What was that for you—!!"

"You know it's rude for someone to tell their inner demons to another, only to be ignored by the listner."

"As if I cared about your back story!" He hissed holding on to his foot. "And you call that inner demons!? Your's is a flower compared to mine!" He growled making you turn away with your nose in the air.

"Besides... I was listening—" He mumbled making you feel a bit guilty. "—and then you sudenly hit me out of the blue, accusing me of being mean when I am tthe one getting injured, who is rude now?" He say with feigning sorrow trying to guilt trip you.

With a defeated sign you apologized too ashamed to look over to him. In victory Tomura patted your head like a dog. "But I know what you mean."

"You do?"

"Yeah, about the heroes. This society is so broken that it needed someone to make those snotty heroes see that they are not always right." He preached. You nodded understanding what he meant and your mind trailed off to someone who is already doing something similar.

"Yeah.. like what Stain is doing..." Your face sulllen as you remembered seeing the news of Stain being arrested. Though you both knew that it was bound to happen, just.. not this soon. 'And it was all because of that stupid no. 2 bastard...' your sourly thought.

"Wait... you are a follower of Stain?" Tomura questioned making you choke on your saliva.

"W-What..!? Of course not! I just heard about it in the news!" You stutter avoiding his eyes when he tested to look at them for signs of a lie.

"Liar." You flinched making him smirk. "To the public, he's known as the hero killer even with his title already known. For someone to say it like second nature... must mean that you agree to his ways."

"Don't assume to much... I am a sister of a hero, it would be too cliche if it were like that..." You mutter looking at the time. 'You didn't deny it..' Tomura thought with a smirk watching you stand up.

"Anyway, I have been gone for too long, I still have someone to pick up." You informed.

"Well, safe travels, hope I don't catch you being stalked again!" Tomura raised an arm as his wave making you scoff. "This is the only time it'll ever happen!"

"I would say let's meet again and talk, but I have a feeling we will see each other real soon!" Tomura piped making you chuckle.

"Then, I will to it if you are right, Tomura. My names (Y/N)." As you departed Tomura coudn't help but smirk as a little thought goes to mind. 'Villains thatt are siblings with a hero may be cliche, but its always so enjoyable to watch the hero in pain..'

As soon as you left, Tomura's hand flew above him catcing a man that was invisible to both of you during your conversation. The man gagged in pain and fear as Tomura's spine chilling glare gaze upon the stalker's face. "Hey... Haven't you heard that eavesdropping is bad?"

The hand that wrapped around the stallker's neck with all fingers on the skin, unlike with you where not all finger made contact to your skin, started to burn. Tomura placed his other hand on the stalker's mouth also burning it, muffling the man's cries of agony.

"Just to make sure you won't spill the contents of our conversation even in death.." Tomura gave a sickining and evil grin to the suffering man.

"Cause that would be rude."

[Bonus]

"Master! How could you leave meee!!!" The dark haired male sobbed clinging on to you like a child with a tantrum running your paitence dry.

"Gensui, get off before I decide to leave you here over night!"

"NOOOOoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9.8K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
443K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
235K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
957K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...