THE NIAM DIARIES

By theleonpaladin

Zachary Michaels remembers many things from his youth -- his first kiss, that crazy night at a concert, and h... More

Prologue - A Diary In the Library
Chapter One - The Fateful Meeting
Chapter Two - A Reason To Smile
Chapter Three - The Meme Theory
Chapter Four - Summer of the Past
Chapter Six - Saying Goodbye
Chapter Seven - Fate's Decision
Chapter Eight - The Worst Hangover
Chapter Nine - The Ginger Haired Variable
Chapter Ten - Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
Chapter Eleven - Take Me Home (To Our Lego House)
Epilogue

Chapter Five - Chasing Dreams

636 20 17
By theleonpaladin

August 28

Dear Diary,

Niall’s birthday is coming soon enough. I want to give him something… a little gift from me to help him remember me by. I don’t know just yet but I’ll think of something. We’re watching a drama movie right now in the lobby of the nursing home. I’m at the back cause I usually stand up too often. Niall’s in front of me – completely sinking into the movie as all the other people around me. My sister’s dabbing her tears every now and then. I try to hide my smiles at her so that I wouldn’t be in any kind of trouble later.

Niall’s POV

I stared at the screen of my laptop.

The “submit” and “cancel” button both gave me a reason to think about this. I’ve already passed the test and they waited for my reply. At first, I said yes without thinking it over. Now, I’m regretting it. I didn’t expect that change in my life to come that is Liam. And now I’m seriously considering cancelling the slot I have in the university in the US because of this.

I’ve only been with Liam for a while now and I don’t want to leave him so soon. I’m not good with long distance relationships as proven with those thirteen years of not seeing him. I feel like I’m Bella Swan right now – I know that I have to get a life and chase my dreams but the one I love is making it hard for me to decide whether to be okay with living thousands of miles away from him.

I’ve already rid of being insecure of myself. All those side comments about me at parties Louis and Harry force me to come with them I throw at my back now. My reasons would be that one: it wasn’t worth sulking for, and two: why should I care? For all I know they’re the ones who are insecure when I show up at their parties with my arms wrapped around Liam. I knew those girls are jealous and hated the fact that the handsome boy chose me instead of them and their slutty selves.

My eyes kept still on the screen. One button was waiting for me to push them and I couldn’t decide which. Call me an idiot but I just can’t finalize my decision. Finally, I moved the cursor to the submit button but then, Liam appeared behind me.

“What’cha doin’, Nialler?”

I quickly closed the browser. I didn’t want him to know about this. Wait, did I click on the button? Shit. I think I didn’t but I hope I did. I closed my laptop and answered him without turning my head, “Nothing.”

“Give me that laptop, Niall…”

I turned around. Liam wore a suspicious expression on his face. “Why?”

“If you’re not hiding something, then it wouldn’t be a bother to let me see your laptop.”

“I have rights, you know…”

“Really? Would I be violating those rights if I do this?”

From behind the couch, he jumped at me making me fall down the couch underneath him. His hands ran down my body until I realized he was on to something – my laptop. “You can’t have it, Liam.” I growled. He raised an eyebrow, “Is that so, Mr. Horan?” I narrowed my eyes at him. “Yes, that is so.” Liam lustfully stared at me and licked his lips. “Not even when I do this?”

His lips crashed against mine, feeling the warmth of his mouth when I gladly opened my own and let his tongue skillfully play with mine. I wanted to let go of my grip on my laptop and unbutton his shirt but I restrained myself. Liam’s not gonna win this time. His hand trailed further down and slipped itself into my pants, earning Liam a groan from me when he grabbed my erection. “Liam, stop it… don’t – ah!”

He started to slide his hand up and down my shaft, locking his lips with mine again. Liam grinned at me cheekily. “How about now, Niall?” I hissed at him. “Don’t tempt me, Payne.” That left him with a smug on his face. “Just do it.”

I let go of my grip on the laptop but before Liam could get it, I pushed him over, making him topple on the other side of the couch. The laptop slipped to the floor with a slight thud and I pinned down Liam – both his hands held by mine.

The shocked expression on his face was priceless especially when I started to tease him. “Now, it’s my turn…” I left a trail of kisses down his neck making him moan in the process. I left my right hand to hold down his hands and started unbuttoning Liam’s shirt with my left hand. After doing that, I trailed my fingers softly down his chest and abs before slowly sliding my hand into his boxers. Liam tried biting his lower lip to stop his moaning but all that did was make him moan even louder. He was already hard down there. “Well, well, do you want me to go further?”

“Niall, please…”

“Not a chance, Liam.”

His face was already pleading for it.

And then, the doorbell sounded.

Liam groaned with disappointment. “Man, I cannot catch a break!” I let go of my grip on his hands and let him sit up on the couch. He quickly buttoned his shirt, catching a glimpse of me looking blankly at him. “What? You want me to open that door with my shirt undone and you sitting on the couch with your face flushed red?” He stood up and went for the door. “Just out of curiosity, were you really trying to have your way with me or was that just to get my laptop?” Liam combed his hair before opening the door. “I was doing both.”

The door creaked and a voice greeted Liam unpleasantly.

“Took you long enough…”

The voice at the door sounded like a kid. I peeked and confirmed it was one. A little boy with auburn hair had his arms wrapped around what seems to be a sketch pad on his chest. His feet were tapping impatiently as his eyes were fixed on Liam. The little boy’s face was really cute with that annoyed look on it. “Oh, hahaha, hi Dean… I was just–”

I slightly moved and the couch creaked (or was that the floorboard?) Dean removed his gaze upon Liam and peeked at the living room. I quickly ducked.

“You have somebody over?”

“What? Ah, um, why are you here, Dean?”

“Ms. Perrie dropped me off here. She said she’ll come back to pick me up after she’s done with business… why are you hiding, whoever you are?”

“Dean, there’s no one there.”

“You’re a bad liar, Liam.”

“There’s no need to get personal, Dean–hey, stop right there!”

I can hear the footsteps come closer and closer to me and I curled up on the couch. “Erm, what are you doing?” Dean was already looking down on me with a bewildered look. His green eyes bore down on me and I sat up straight, running my hand through my hair. Liam appeared behind Dean and introduced me, “Dean, this is Niall. He’s my… um…”

“He’s you’re boyfriend, isn’t he?”

“Wha–”

“Don’t you dare lie again, Liam. It’s pretty obvious and it helps when you have a sister who broke up with her boyfriend because he was gay.”

I glanced at Liam who gave me a what now look. To tell him the truth, I didn’t know what to do. This kid in between us right now just made my brain go haywire. How can a little boy like that be so straightforward? Maybe he’s a new subspecies or whatever – the boy just took me by surprise. He sounded like an adult the way he talked to Liam. Are they related or something?

“Okay,” Liam held on to Dean’s shoulders, “why don’t you just sit on the couch beside Niall, maybe watch, um,” the TV went on and in some kind of fantastic and weird form of coincidence, the movie was Toy Story 3, “oh there we go, brilliant! Just sit there, watch in silence, and I’ll call on Perrie.”

“She’s not going to answer the phone.”

“Why not?”

“Because she knows you’ll call her because of me. I’m here to stay, Liam. Deal with it.” The little rascal grinned at Liam, annoying him almost to the edge. Dean frowned at him. “I don’t get it why the two of you are keeping this relationship a secret. It’s either you tell or everyone will find out the hard way. Trust me, my sister’s ex found that letting people know your secret the hard way isn’t much of pleasantries… I think he was traumatized during his and my sister’s confrontation.”

Okay, I was getting a bit annoyed as well. Of all the kids I met, this one annoyed me the most – nosy, frank, and bit of a know-it-all. How can a boy like him understand situations even older people have a hard time going through? I wanted to give this kid a piece of my mind, maybe then he’ll shut up. Liam, seeing through my expression, shook his head. He’s probably done this before and what I was thinking was not the solution.

Liam put down the phone and gave up. “Alright, you can stay. I’ll order pizza… I’ll be right back.” After Liam left for the kitchen, I was all alone with Dean in the living room. I can feel him staring at me. Taking a quick glance, my feels were disproved. His eyes were at full concentration on the TV.

I broke the silence with a question I wanted to ask him, “So… how do you know Liam and Perrie?” Dean removed his attention from the movie and transferred it to me. “Perrie’s my tutor. I usually go with her to Liam’s house and that’s about it.”

“Hmm… alright.”

“You seem frustrated. Is it because I’m here or something else?”

I stared at him. Is this kid psychic or something? Or were my expressions too readable to anyone who looks at me? I guess it wouldn’t hurt to share something, “I think it’s both.” Dean smiled cutely at me. “Yeah, I am an annoying little brat, aren’t I?”

“A pain in the neck to be exact…”

“It all started when my sister…you know….”

I nodded. I think it’s sharing time now.

“What about it?”

“She was so happy with him and then it all had to break apart. She became so lonely. Her happily ever after shattered into pieces with no way to stick it together again…”

I sat there silently, listening to what this little boy had to say.

“…she’s the best sister in the world and seeing her like that breaks my heart.” Dean looks up at me. “And then there’s the two of you.”

I was confused, what is it about me and Liam? What’s wrong with us? “You know, he talks about you when I get into fights with my friends. Him and Perrie are like my big brother and sister – an addition to my family – now that my sister is off to a school far from here. He says that you made a promise to each other and that he’s still hoping you would keep that promise. Then he goes of lecturing me about why I should still be friends with my friends and find a way to fix our problems with each other.”

“Can I tell you a secret?”

“I’m not good with keeping secrets…”

“I’ll tell you anyway. But promise me you won’t tell Liam. I’ll tell him myself.”

“Alright.”

“I’m going off to a school far from here too. Liam doesn’t know yet and I feel like being far from him isn’t the best way to pursue our relationship.”

Dean raised an eyebrow. “You do know that you are telling a ten year old about your problems, right?” I smiled at him, messing up his hair. “Yes, I do know that. Any tips, oh wise little boy?”

He was motionless for a while. Wow, he was really thinking it through. He finally shifted, crossing his legs and leaning his back on the couch. “Have you ever heard from anyone that the reason they were still together, even if miles of ocean and land are between them, was because they remained faithful?”

“No… I haven’t really heard anything like that.”

“It may be old school but it’s very effective. If it wasn’t, I wouldn’t be here and talking the talk with you…” He grinned at me. So this was the talk? I haven’t thought about it. I guess with the world today, it’s simple to find someone else. What if Dean was right about being faithful is the option? He murmured as he grabbed his sketch pad, “If you’re wondering where I get all these things I’m talking about, I have to give my parents the credit. They’re a fountain of information… and inspiration.”

“Perhaps you can give them my thanks if this works out.”

“If you’re so worried about how Liam would feel, why not ask him about it? Then after that, decide what to do… overthinking may be too much but thinking it over isn’t.”

“You really are too bright of a young boy for your age, aren’t you?”

“I try, Niall… I try.”

Liam came back from the kitchen and sat beside me on the couch. “Okay, pizza’s on the way.” Me and Dean just nodded and went to watch the movie in silence.

Soon after, the pizza arrived. Just in time, on my personal view, because when Liam came back, it was already the scene where he usually cries. As I took a bite on the pizza, Liam started sniffing. “Ah…waterworks again.”

I noticed that Dean was doing something on his sketch pad. He looked serious on what he was doing but then, he glanced at the two of us and smiled. He paused once in a while to look at what he was doing and then continue, glancing at us from time to time. How come he’s doing it with a pen? Isn’t that a bit hard to do?

With some final strokes on the paper, Dean stared at it for the last time and closed the sketch pad. Curiosity took over me. “What’s that you’ve been doin’, Dean?”

“Oh just something… um… I’ll be giving to someone later.”

“Okay.”

The movie was over. The pizza box was empty. I leaned on Liam who was still sniffing a bit and let him nuzzle on my hair. Dean had his eyes closed, his arms crossed, and a blank expression on his face. Seems like movies can exhaust the little tyke… or was he just pretending? “Is he really asleep?” I asked almost inaudibly. Liam giggled. “Hmm… I’ll be guessing no.” We both took a peek of him and then his lips moved. “Stop staring at me. I’m trying to sleep.”

Liam chuckled. “Don’t worry, we won’t be doing anything to you…”

“I seriously doubt that you would anyway. Now, go on with your lovey-dovey cooties or whatever. I don’t mind…”

“Really? You wouldn’t mind me and Niall go full on right here?” Liam grinned teasingly. Dean’s eyes popped open, quickly giving Liam an upset stare. “You wouldn’t.” Liam raised an eyebrow. “Watch me…” He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close but before he could even close our lips together, Dean gave up. “Okay, fine… I’ll be going home. Just don’t do that–that–thing in front of me!”

Dean jumped off the couch and headed for the door. Right when he opened the door, a car stopped in front of the house. Perrie and Zayn got off their ride and headed towards the house. The two of us both stood up going after Dean at the door.

“Uh-oh…” said Dean.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” asked Liam.

“Uh, well… it’s kinda–”

“Dean?” The little boy closed his eyes upon hearing Perrie calling his name. “We’ve been looking all over for you! Your mother called me. She told me you just disappeared without a trace… Don’t ever do that again.”

Dean quietly listened to Perrie as she walked towards us. Zayn waved at him, smiling and he waved back with a slight movement of his lips. Perrie turned around. “What are you doing?”

“I’m not doing anything!” Zayn held his hands up.

Perrie rolled her eyes. “You’re acting like nothing’s wrong!”

I couldn’t help but giggle. They look like a married couple – Perrie’s the strict mother while Zayn’s the loving father that sometimes tends to spoil his kids.

Liam turned to me. “What’s funny?”

I shook my head. “It’s just that those two look like parents fighting over their little boy. I really hope your cousin would end up with Zayn. He might be a bit shy but I guess when love is the one in control, it can change you.”

“What made you think like that?”

A part of me was saying it wasn’t the right time, another’s saying take the chance right now. “Liam, I wanted to tell you that–”

Talk about bad timing.

“And you,” Perrie turned to Liam, who was initially shocked, “why didn’t you call me when Dean came here?”

“He said you’re the one who dropped him off!” Liam was a bit frustrated.

“Please, Liam, you know too well not to believe him in everything he says.”

“Everything’s fine, Perrie! He’s fine… you’re fine… I’m fine–”

“I’m not asking about everybody’s condition, Liam!”

Zayn held Perrie’s shoulders. “Calm down, honey. Hold on for just a second.” Perrie took a deep breath, massaging her forehead with her hand. They are so ending up together but then again, I can’t tell by just looking at them right now.

Some relationships… they may look okay but in the end, it didn’t work out. I wondered: what about Liam and me? What would happen if I went away and he’ll go on and search for another? I snapped myself from that absurd thought and went back to the commotion in front of me.

So to bring myself up to speed, Dean came here alone? Perrie had nothing to do with this. She’s upset because Liam believed what Dean said and didn’t call her. And Zayn and I are here as… moral support? Ugh. My mind is weird today. Random absurd thoughts keep popping up out of nowhere.

Perrie breathed deeply one more time and finally knelt down to Dean. “I’m taking you back to your house. Your parents are worried sick.” Dean just nodded and opened his sketch pad. “But before we go, I wanted to give Niall something…” He tore a page from it, folded the torn piece, and handed it to me. “Just look at it once in a while. Maybe it’ll help you remember him by.”

The three other people with us were staring at me. “What’s he talking about?” asked Zayn.

“Oh, that’s between me and Dean, right?” I winked at Dean who grinned in reply.

He tugged on Perrie’s sleeve and they got into the car. With the car disappearing into the distance, Zayn continued to cross-examine me. “What is that he gave you, Niall?” I didn’t answer and went inside the house.

The other two followed me inside, Zayn not giving up on making me show what Dean gave me. “I don’t know what it is, okay? But I know it’s what he was drawing while we were watching the movie…” I sat on the couch.

Knowing that Zayn won’t stop pestering me, I unfolded the paper and a drawing of a boy in a space suit and another wearing a cowboy outfit was revealed upon me. “Is that me?” Liam pointed at the one in a cowboy outfit.

“I guess so… wait, so the one in the space suit is me?”

I stared at the drawing more closely. Same hairstyle as mine, but me wearing a space suit? You’ve got to be kidding me. The two in the drawing were Buzz and Woody… only it’s me and Liam. On the bottom of the paper, words were etched: The cowboy finally found the space ranger. Will he want to let him go… again?

“Aw, that’s so sweet of my little–” Zayn paused. Liam and I turned to him. “–my little friend… that’s what I was going to say. I just choked” He made a fake sniff and I rolled my eyes.

Perrie came back soon enough. We ate dinner – a delightful one because it was chicken – and Zayn and Perrie left. While sitting on the dining room chair, I rearranged my thoughts. I’ll tell him as he drove me home – that was the plan.

“Ready to go?” Liam hopped beside me and I stood up from the chair. “Yeah.” I replied weakly.

As we drove down the highway, I lay silent and Liam couldn’t take it. He wasn’t used to the quiet me. “Are you okay, Niall? You haven’t talked much since Zayn and Perrie left… is there something wrong?”

I shook my head. “No. Nothing’s wrong… I’m fine.” There goes the plan down the drain. “C’mon, Niall… let it out. Louis and Harry aren’t there at your apartment when something happens to you.” I sighed. Dean’s words echoed in my head. Here goes nothing… “I got accepted to another university.” Liam glanced at me. I continued and told him I was going to take a culinary course in California.

“What’s wrong with that?! That’s great news, Niall!”

“It’s in the US…”

“Yeah but… that’s…great. You’ll be doing what you like.”

“Liam, you’re still a bad liar. I know you’re not taking this very well.”

No answer. The smile disappeared from Liam’s face and he kept his eyes on the road, momentarily glancing at me.

“I thought so…”

We drove in silence for a while. I can see his grip on the steering wheel tightening and then relaxing. He really wasn’t taking it well.

I got off the car almost instantly when it stopped. As I treaded towards the door, Liam’s hand gripped my arm. I turned around, his eyes trying not to meet mine. I knew it. All of this was a bad idea. If I were given one wish it would be a solution for all of this mess I’m in right now.

“Liam, if you have nothing to say, you can go…” I kept the salty liquid from falling down my face. I needed to steel up myself, no one needs a broken down person in their life.

Destiny might have other plans for me and Liam wasn’t part of it. Maybe this is just a funny joke from life I couldn’t make myself laugh at. Letting me meet him again was just to get my hopes up and now, leaving him again would plunge me into eternal solitude.

“I’m not leaving until everything is alright.” Liam said firmly.

He didn’t get it. He didn’t understand what it made me feel going back to that same feeling I had when were five. He didn’t understand what it felt like wishing I would have stayed there in Wolverhampton for the rest of my life. Just to be there with him and be happy. Instead, I had to go through all the pains in life without that special person by my side. Then, I forgot all about him… He was here in the same university where I was studying for three years now and I didn’t even know – I didn’t even get to spend more time with him. I was leaving for somewhere else again and all the time I had with him was more than a few weeks.

“Nothing’s gonna be alright anymore, Liam.” The heaviness on my chest was building up slowly as we stared at each other in that late of night. “If this is what you want then go, Niall. I’ll be there for you all the way.”

I pushed him away. Who was he kidding? I can see in his brown eyes the sadness and disappointment to the news I just told him. “Don’t act like you’re fine! You’re still a bad–” I started choking up and could take it anymore. I was such a crybaby, “–a bad liar, Liam.”

The tears just started going down my face and Liam wrapped himself around me. I tried fighting and wriggling out of him, “Let me go, Liam! Just let me go!” I started hammering his chest with my hand. “For god’s sake, Liam… just let me go…”

“No. I’m not leaving you… not ever.” My hand gradually stopped beating up his chest and I buried my tear-soaked face onto it. Liam ran his hand through my hair while the other kept me close to him. He lifted up my head and brushed off the tears with his thumb.

Our eyes met, with mine slowly melting into his. A smile crept on his face. “It’s ironic that you’re the one crying now instead of me.” I couldn’t say a word in reply but I guess my swallowing and deep breaths were enough said. “Niall, why can’t you just believe that I am happy for you? I know this is hard for you to decide but I want you to chase your dream. It would make me happy to see that you’re happy as well. A little smile on your face would light up my whole world. I can still wait until you get back, Niall. I’m good at waiting.” I smiled at those last words and that made him all the better. “That’s more like it. That’s the Nialler I know.”

To the surprise of the both of us, the sky wanted a bit more dramatic scene. The rain started pouring, showering us until we were both soaking wet. Under the pouring rain, Liam crossed his heart in front of me.

“I promise to forever love Niall James Horan and wait for him until he’s finished eating the food in the culinary course,” I smiled, “and until he’s in my arms again and I can kneel down and offer him that ring everyone else does.”

My heart skipped when I heard those words and started throbbing faster, making my face flush red. Pretty much after seeing my expression, Liam locked his lips with mine, carried me towards the door, opened it, and shut it behind us.

Liam kept me pinned on the door and my free hand reached for the doorknob. With a small click, the door was locked. Liam grinned at me. “Don’t want anyone disturbing us, do we, love?” I replied with returning my tongue into his mouth, fighting for dominance. Sadly, Liam won. Liam grabbed my thigh and lifted me up, grinding his pelvis with mine, making the both of us moan into each other’s mouths.

I started unbuttoning his shirt as he carried me up the stairs, then Liam stopped in front of Harry and Louis’ room. “What?” Liam shook his head. “Just a dirty thought…”

I laughed. “Were you thinking we do it in their bedroom?” Liam’s face turned red. “Well, sorry to disappoint you but it’s locked. And besides, my room would be a better place…” I kissed him again and started trailing down his neck. I nibbled on his collarbone making him growl.

After entering my room, we both fall on the bed. Our bodies pressed against each other and our lips not parting as we undressed ourselves until no article of clothing remained. I continued the trail of kisses down his chest, then his stomach, and slowed down as I reached his member, licking the tip which made Liam buck up his hips and moan loudly. “Niall… more–ah, fuck yes!” Liam gripped the sheets as I slipped his member into my mouth up to the base and sliding up again. Liam’s hands reached for my hair and gripped on it tightly as I fastened my pace. My cheeks hollowed every time I reached the base. Liam started moving his hips to match my motion and I would twirl my tongue around his member making him moan in the process. He started panting and shaking a bit, and I replaced my lips onto his. A slow and passionate kiss.

“Liam…”

His eyes met mine and we both knew what I wanted. “Are you sure?” I nodded and he reached for the drawers by my bed. “Top one.” Liam dug into it and his hand emerged with a bottle of lube and a condom.

“How come you have these?” Liam’s eyebrow cocked up and his face had a mischievous grin on it. I smiled slyly at him, “Let’s just say I borrowed it from a certain someone before they left for a vacation…” Liam placed some lube on his hand and smoothed it out over his fingers. He looked at me worriedly, “Just tell me if it hurts, okay?” I nodded. “Okay.”

Liam slowly inserted the finger into me. I gasped as I felt the burning sensation ran through me accompanied by the pleasure of Liam’s finger in me. The feeling of his finger going in and out of me made me cry out, making Liam look at me with concern.

“Keep going…” I grunted.

He added another finger, stretching me even further. Short trembling exhales escaped my mouth as Liam kept moving. Liam planted his lips on mine, no tongue just a caring kiss as he slid a third finger into me. The feeling was so good that the pain of him scissoring me receded. Then, Liam hit the bundle of nerves that caused me to fall my head back on the pillow and shout out his name. Me shouting his name made Liam move his fingers faster and hit my prostate with every single move. I started getting hard and I could feel myself tightening around Liam’s fingers.

“Liam… I need you…” I breathed out and Liam nodded.

He removed his finger from inside me and grabbed the condom. I grabbed his hand, “No.” He looked at me, confused. “What do you mean ‘no’?” I bit my lip, “I want to feel all of it. I want to feel you inside me…”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded.

Liam poured some lube on his member and leaned in for a kiss. I held onto his arms as he entered me and dug on it, telling Liam to start moving. He wasn’t all in but I started crying out already – he was really big. My legs wrapped themselves around his waist, our hips moving in sync as me moved in and out of me.

“How…about…that…I finally got…my break…” Liam smirked, his eyes darker than before. I managed to answer his out of nowhere sentence, “Of all the times to say that… you…chose to say…it…right now? That’s just–shit, Liam! Oh my God!” Liam went all the way and buried himself into me making the both of us moan in delight.

His movement went faster, getting more intense by the passing minute. My nails still continued to dig themselves onto his shoulders and Liam’s lips moved down to my neck, sucking on my Adam’s apple and then moved to nibbling on my collarbone. His hips pulled back and moved forward with more force and hit the bundle of nerves again making the loud moans escape our lips.

Our breaths began to get heavier and the two of us slowly reached our peaks. Liam moved his hand to my erection and started to move his hand up and down my shaft, timing it with each of his thrusts. My back arched as he quickened the pace even more with his thrust and pumping on my shaft. Another groan escaped my mouth and Liam held me up in a sitting position and I wrapped my arms around him. He slowed down to adjust to the new position but went faster again. Liam pressed his lips on mine for a sloppy kiss before angling himself and smashing into that bundle of nerves repeatedly. The moaning into his mouth only made him move faster.

After a few more thrusts, I let out a sound – something between a scream and a moan – and came; the white fluid spilled all over my stomach and chest, and on Liam’s hand. Soon enough, Liam gave a loud moan and came inside me. His body shuddered and Liam collapsed on top of me, his warm breath on my neck. He licked off the white fluid on his hand before wrapping his arms around me, giving me a soft kiss, and still not removing himself out of me. I pulled him closer, deepening the kiss before we both pulled away and Liam whispered, “I love you.”

My blue eyes met his brown ones and saw the happiness in his. I sincerely hoped he saw the happiness in mine as well. “I love you too.”

Liam pulled out of me and we laid on the bed still catching out breaths. He cuddled me and nuzzled his lips on my hair. Our naked bodies pressed against each other, exchanging the warmth we were both feeling and I drifted into sleep.

I may have slept for a long time. My eyes opened up upon hearing the annoying beeping of my phone. Liam’s arm around my waist moved and he rubbed his eyes. “What is that noise…?” He tried to lift his head but it just fell back on the pillow again.

I got off the bed and grabbed my phone.

“Hullo?”

“Niall! What the hell? It’s almost noon and you’re still sleeping? We’re outside the house for ten minutes now!”

I froze. Harry and Louis were home already?

“Hello? Niall? Are you still there?”

“I’m here…”

“Get yourself down from your room and open up the door. By the way, we have, I mean, you have a visitor.”

A familiar voice went out the phone, “How’s my boy doin’?!”

A sudden chill went down my spine.

“Dad?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
14.8K 443 10
~Sequel to That Should Be Me: a Larry Stylinson Fanfic ~ It wasn't like Niall Horan had an unrequited love over Liam Payne for years. Heck, he couldn...
15.2K 1.1K 34
(Cover by @Halfblood_of_the_Sea) When Niall moved to Wolverhampton, it was amazing to him. At only age 5, he was ready to make some friends. On his f...
52K 1.6K 23
Liam Payne and Niall Horan have a history they don't want anyone to know. But a secret like that would be impossible to keep seeing as they're stuc...