Am I Ready?

By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Copyright © 2012 OneOfAKinddJewel___ Rayne Simmons & Sommer Cortes. Only 15 but it seems like they going thr... More

(Prologue) Somethinn Aint Right ...
CASTING RESULTS !!!
Chapter 1: Shakinn' My Head
Chapter 2: PB&J !
Chapter 3: The Sleepover From Hell
Chapter 5: Ya Happy Now ?
...Chapter 8 : PART UNO !
...Chapter 8 : PART DOS
...Chapter 8 : PART TRES
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Day Of Fun ?
Chapter 11: Broken Promises PART UNO !
Chapter 12: Broken Promises PART DOS !
Chapter 13: Broken Promises PART TRES !
Chapter 14: Bad Religion
Chapter 15: Detective Cortes
Chapter 16: Forgive & Forget Right ?.....
Chapter 17: RIGHT ;)
Chapter 18: A Fresh Start?
Chapter 19: I'm Hip !
Chapter 20: Next Morning
Chapter 21: Pass That Hookah My Nigga ! Part I
Chapter 22: Pass That Hookah My Nigga ! Part II
Chapter 23: New People
Chapter 24: SH!T JUST GOT REAL!
Chapter 25: Reprucussions .
Chapter 26: OH SHIITTTTT !
Chapter 27: Partyyyyy
Chapter 28: *emotionless* yay...party
Chapter 29: She Ain't Ready? Or Is She..
Chapter 30: Don't Underestimate Me
Chapter 31: Chillin' Like Bruhmann
Chapter 32: Freaking Apologize You Idiots !
Chapter 33: We Spend Wayyy Too Much Time Together
Chapter 34: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. I
Chapter 35: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. II
Chapter 36: Pass Out, Drank. Wake Up?
Chapter 37: Its All Good For Now
Chapter 39: But It All Led Up To This...
Chapter 40: I Am So Confused
Chapter 41: SUPER STEALTH !
Chapter 42: Absolutely Positive !
Chapter 43: BUSTED !

Chapter 4: The Aftermath

7.1K 172 26
By OneOfAKinddJewel___

(A/N: Ok honestly, I'm sorry I haven't updated. My weekend was horrible in more ways than one. But I survived so yeah. Sorry if there are errors. OK NOW YOU CAN READ)

Sommer POV

I know I heard something crack while I was punching that bitch. I should probably feel bad, but I don't. I gave her three chances, actually I gave her four! Not my fault she didn't take heed. I wish this stupid elevator would hurry up and get here, and I would stop crying! Geez.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Marques standing there with a worried look on his face. "You good?" He asked me. I just burst into tears again and slid down to the floor. He caught me by my waist and pulled me onto his lap so I was facing him, trying to pull my hands away from my face. "Stop crying ma. Everything's gonna be okay, alright?" I just nodded and laid my head on his chest. I feel so safe and comfortable with him, which is weird cause I just met him today.

"I fucked her up didn't I?" I asked him. He laughed.

"Yeah, you really did."

"...I know you know what happened." I said, looking up at him.

He just stared at me. I looked down. "I don't really care, it's whatever, I know who I can trust and who I can't because it's been proven to me countless times. I can't believe I just blurted that out in front of-" I got cut off when he kissed me. I ain't gonn lie, the shit felt gooood! He probably only did it to get me to shutup though.

"You done babbling?" He asked me after he finally pulled back. "I'm sor-"

"Don't say it. I don't feel like hearing those meaningless apologies that people always give me knowing that it doesn't change a goddamn thing. 'I'm sorry about what happened to you.' I'm seriously tired of that and I know you just trying to be nice, but I've heard it too many times before and it got old to me. Plus you already made me feel better." I told him quickly. He smiled.

"Well tonight turned out different than I expected. But come on, we gotta get back in there, Rayne's bout to piss her pants worried about you." He said, I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you crazy. I'm not going back in there." I said.

"Sommer, you won. Why you scared?"

"I am not scared."

"Good, then let's go." He said, pulling my arm gently.

"Wait, how bad does she look?" I asked, trying to hold back a smile.

"Horrible. You really fucked her up Somi." I laughed as we got to the room. "You're mean."

"She shouldn't have fucked with me." I said as we stepped in the door. Everyone looked at me.

"Citaa, thank God!" Rayne yelled, hugging me tight as hell.

"Bitch I can't breathe! Let go!" She did, as I gasped for breath.

Simone stupid ass was on the floor, I stepped over her and went and sat on my bed. They was snickering and shit when I did that.

Charisma POV

Sommer funny as hell man I swear. She just stepped over Simone like it was nothing. Hahaa, that's what she get though.

"You cool now?" Deandre asked Somi. He was such a good guy, and hated when girls got disrespected, he's like the straight gay bestfriend every girl wants. I'm happy we blood though.

"Yeah. Thanks." She said.

"Good. Now tell us what is all Immanuel's fault." Nique said, Sommer looked up at her.

"Nothing important."

"Not important? When is something not important to Sommer Cortés? Especially when she yells like that." Rayne said smiling.

"Hey! That's funny." Nique said.

"What?" We all asked.

"You and Immanuel have the same last name."

"That's weird." Rayne said.

I rolled my eyes. Some people are just too slow for words. Now nine times outta ten what does it mean when two people have the same last name? Anyway, I guess Sommer realized that Simone was still on the floor bleeding.

"I know one thing," We all looked up at her. "I'm not paying the extra fee there is for blood stains on the carpet." That's when Simone looked up. I giggled.

"Where did you learn to fight like that Somi?" Andre asked.

She sorta glanced at Immanuel. "Somebody." She said. That's when his phone started ringing, when he looked at it, and said the guys had to leave, of course.

"Kk, do me a favor and take Bloody Mary wit chu." Sommer said, we all bust out laughing. We hugged, some of us more than others, then they left with Simone.

"Well that was..different." Nique said.

"Yeah Som, you really fucked her up bad." I added.

"Yeah, but ain't nothing a little makeup can't cover up." We laughed and shook our heads, spending the rest of the night talking about random shit.

Sommer POV

I know I'm acting like I'm fine, but to be honest, I'm still just as mad as when I yelled at Manny. And that night I had some scary ass dreams about him, why I hated him and what he did. I just couldn't help it. The shit hurt, then and now.

Charisma POV

The next day when we got to school it was awkward as hell. I don't even know why. Me, Nique, Somi, and Ray walked through the doors and it got really quiet as they stared at us.

"Can we help you?!?" Nique yelled, everybody went back to what they was doing.

"You're so weird Niq." I told her. "But why was they looking at us like that?" I asked.

"I don't think all of them was looking at us. Most of 'em was loo-" Niq got cut off.

"Hey!" We all turned towards the direction of the voice. It was Andre, and Ray started grinning from ear to ear. Awwwh.

"Hey Ray." He said smiling at her, she just blushed and said hi back.

"Oh just forget we're standing here huh 'Mir?" I said to him, using the special nickname I have for him.

"Sorry, how was your night?" He asked me pretending to care.

"It was good. How was work?" I asked him. His smile quickly faded and he narrowed his eyes at me, I smiled and hugged him. "I'm just fuckin wit you. Now tell us why everybody was staring at us when we walked in?" I said, he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah about that..Simone's here." He said.

"...And?" I asked, cause I was confused.

"And? Her face is fucked up! Her stomach probably look the same way." Sommer looked up at him, he gave her a sympathetic look...the hell?

"But what does that have to do with us?" She asked.

"Apparently people knew we were plannin on spending the night with yall," He said. "and they put two and two together and..yeah."

"Oops." Rayne said.

"Why are you saying oops? As if you feel sorry for her or something." Sommer replied looking at her.

She's been snappy all morning, at all of us, but I let it slide cause she was just in a fight last night. Yesterday I learned that Sommer was a cool bitch, she obviously has some deep-seated issues but nothing a few hugs and a few months of therapy couldn't fix though.

"I don't, I was just saying oops because shes coming down the hall, and you need to calm down." Right as she said that, Simone and her "friends" came down the hall towards us, and when I say friends, I mean bitches..and not in the good way.

"Hi." They all said in high-pitched harmony, why the hell are their voices so high?

"...Hey, how ya feeling?" Nique asked as if she actually cared.

"Good." She replied.

"Doesn't look like it." Ray mumbled. I giggled cause I was the only one that actually heard her clearly. I noticed that all her "friends" were just muggin the hell outta Somi for no reason. Good thing she was on Tumblr and wasn't paying attention.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing Simone, damn." I retorted.

"Well-" Simone started but gco.

"Ugh, can we go? We gonna be late for French!" Sommer whined.

"Rude ass." One of Simone's "friends" said under her breath.

"Bitch do you want the same makeover I gave Simone? No, then shut the fuck up!" she yelled, getting up in her face. She need to calm down, she yellin' at people like that, the teachers here don't play. She walked off, but she ran into Immanuel. I saw him pull her somewhere with him.

'She'll be fine.' I thought.

"Well she told you." I said as I walked to French. Our French teacher be pressed when it comes to coming to class on time. I heard words as I walked away, but if she cant say it to my face then it don't matter to me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

like i said the weekend wasnt exactly "ideal" for me. but i tried, dont yell at me.

5 Votes and 5 Comments !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 12.6K 34
Tia and Gia are twins. Tia is your out going funny happy one of the bunch.Yet her life its all sex and parties.Her past is gonna catch up to her.But...
12K 609 18
Kimberly Pate is a Real Estate agent for Gonzalez Real Estates in Miami FL, she's been doing her job for 3 years now and she LOVES it and wouldn't tr...
28.6K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
4.1K 139 30
Lillian Maurer was a beautiful girl who was very infatuated to someone who she was the same gender with for years. 'Six years and still counting' Ca...