Always

Af emily__slater

Emily Adams is attending University of Chicago. She has a simple life, a boyfriend named Dylan, shes on the s... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 51

449 8 2
Af emily__slater

We walk into Harrys dorm and he locks the door. I go to my bag and pull out panties to put on. "I can't believe you did that, it was pretty sexy. I'm surprised." He says in his closet.

"Yeah, I was just in the mood. I didn't really care what happen." I say thinking about me on top of him.

"Yeah, I could tell. Wanna grab some food?" He asks walking out in his normal black skinny jeans with his plain black shirt.

"Yeah, sure." I say and adjust my leggings. I strap on my bra and pull a baggy hoodie on.

I grab my phone and put my shoes on. Harry puts on his brown boots he always wears, he slides on his leather black coat.

"Where do you wanna eat?" I ask looking up. He looks at me and moves his hair out if the way, I like it long and clustered.

"Wanna go to subway?" He asks.

"Yeah, that place is good." I say with a smile. I take out my comb and brush through my hair. It goes down strait from it being so wet. I loosely braid my hair and out it in the back. I leave no makeup on my face.

"Ready?" He asks sitting on his bed.

"Yeah, let's go." I say as he walks up to me and puts his hand in mine.

We walk to his car and I sit down. His hair is almost dry already, it looks darker than normal.

We drive off to subway, we walk in, there's a few people sitting down. A little kid and her mom are sitting at a table together. She's coloring in a coloring book. She looks up at me and smiles.

I walk in line and Harry follows. I get a six inch with ham. Harry gets a six inch turkey.

I get a cookie and a drink too, I grab us a seat and sit down.

"You look different." He says taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Probably cause I have no makeup on." I say.

"No, that's no it." He says, not breaking eye contact.

"Oh, weird." I say and eat my sandwich. Me and Harry finish up and we leave.

"Wanna go to my dorm?" I ask walking to his car.

"Sure, if you want." He says not wanting too. We always go to his dorm now and I haven't been to mine it seems forever but it's really only been a day.

"We have that date soon." He says pulling out, I forgot about that.

"Ya, I'm excited." I say with a smile, I wonder where were going.

We pull into campus and make out way to my dorm. We pull in and walk up the steps.

"What time is it?" I ask him not wanting to take my phone out of my bag.

"Twelve." He tells me. We walk up to my dorm to see Ashley is gone.

I lay on my bed as he lays next to me. He props himself up on one elbow, hovering over me. He gives me a soft kiss, he sets his other hand on my cheek kissing me again.

I hear his phone start to go off and he sighs releasing from the kiss.

"Take it in here." I tell him, he pulls out his phone and looks at me flustered.

"You sure?" He asks before swiping his phone.

"Yeah." I say shaking my head, he slides open his phone and puts his phone to his ear.

"Hello?" He says to the phone. I hear talking but I can't make out the words the man says.

"Yeah, I want 55 chairs, black chairs." He says to the man. He hangs up the phone and puts it in the cup holder.

"Sorry." He apologizes.

"For what, you didn't do anything wrong." I say.

"Well, we were in the middle of something." He says.

"These idiots can't remember shit, I need 55 black chairs." He says angry.

"I hope everything goes good, Harry if you need anything just ask." I say to him.

"No, it's okay I just want you to be their." He says.

"I wouldn't miss it." I say and he lays back down, he leans himself up with his elbow next to me as last time. He comes down and kisses me softly.

The kisses get more sloppy. He moves his hands to my waist, leaning himself more on me. He slides his hand under my hoodie up to my bra. He brings his hands back down to the bottom of my hoodie. I sit up and bring it over my head. He brings his lips to my neck leaving little red marks each time. I moan from how good it feels. He makes his way down the vally of my breast.

"Woah, sorry for interrupting!" Ashley says barging through the door.

"Ashley get out!" Harry yells at her. I look at her and see her face turn a little red. She laughs and walks out if the room.

"That was embarrassing." I say and laugh.

"She could have knocked." He says mad.

"She thought I was at classes." I say, he doesn't answer he just kisses my neck.

I stop him and kiss him, hard. He moans in my mouth and I sit up. I take control and pull his hair making him moan.

My hands move to his pants and I un-buckle them. He stands up and takes them down, leaving just his briefs on. I take my hand to his briefs and pull them down. I take him into my hand and go stroke him. I pick up the pace and he curses my name.

I put my mouth around him and go in and out fast. He comes undone and I feel that jerk in my mouth. The salty unpleasant taste slides down my throught. I don't gag or cough this time I keep going, he sets his hands on the back of my head. I feel the same jerk again and it goes down my throught. I look up at Harry and he moans even more. I bat my eyes giving him the whole effect.

"Fuck, your so damn sexy, god when you look at me like that." He says and finish up. I pull back and stand up. My knees ache from the hard ground. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I pull back realizing the time.

"Harry, if were going on this date we better go soon." I say.

"Wanna go before or after soccer?" He asks as I keep my arms around his neck.

"Before, We have classes tomorrow." I say to him.

"Okay, sure." He says and grabs his keys.

"Ready?" He asks standing at the door.

"Should I change, were are we going?" I ask.

"You look fine, and you'll see." He says and I grab his hand and we leave my dorm.

We walk down the hall holding hands and we get a few looks by people, probably cause we look polar opposites. He pulls out of the lot and out of campus.

"Where are we going?" I ask after ten minutes of driving.

"To see a movie." He says, he seems annoyed. A movie seems nice, I wonder what kind.

"What movie?" I ask looking at him, he keeps his eyes on the road.

"I don't know!" He yells, he is really annoyed, why?

"Okay! I was just asking." I say frustrated with his attitude. He doesn't say anything he just keeps driving.

We pull up to the same theater me and Louis went to awhile ago.

"You know Louis works here." I tell him as we get out if the car.

"Shit, really." He says pissed.

"Yeah." I tell him, he is mad about Louis working here, why.

He doesn't awnser we walk inside and get into the line.

"Uh, let's see this." He says pointing to a batman movie. I don't want to see that.

"Can we see this?" I ask pointing to a comedy.

"If you really want." He says, being bipolar.

We get to the front of the line and Harry pays for the tickets. "Want popcorn?" He asks.

"Not really." I turn it down and we walk to the theater.

"Hey, Emily!" I hear someone say and I turn around to see Louis. Harry turns around and Louis face turns sour.

///Thanks for reading! I'm going to try and update every other day but if I get so busy with school I'll update every two days!///

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

12K 105 26
Alexis, a girl who gets yelled at in school. Harry Styles seemed to be the only one who can save her. She also keeps having these dreams. Read and fi...
100K 2.8K 23
Anastasia Cohn is a girl with ambitions, potential and confidence. However, she feels haunted everyday as she is constantly reminded of her lulling a...
9.2K 164 17
Emily Alice Wilson, or Ellie, is a girl who needs to get her life in order. Her dad is a major alcoholic and her mom does plenty of drugs. Since the...
9.5K 507 25
Harry meets Kacey Day, an actress living in London and they begin an intense reationship. Will she survive when an encounter with a fan goes horrib...