The Return Of An Unexpected L...

By Shyann_Love

"Nothing's wrong with me, I just haven't had a thousand years to get angry at the world, I'm upset she hurt m... More

Chapter 1 ~ Tiffany RETURNS
Chapter 2 ~ Some People can't keep a SECRET
Chapter 3 ~ PROCESSING
Chapter 4 ~ First day of SENIOR Year
Chapter 5 ~ KATHERINES back
Chapter 6 ~ The MASQUERADE Ball
Chapter 7 ~ Tiffany's FIRST Full Moon
Chapter 8 ~ The Morning AFTER
Chapter 9 ~ GROWING Close
Chapter 10 ~ Not Wanting to LEAVE
Chapter 11 ~ Lockwood FAMILY Secrets
Chapter 12 ~ Road TRIP
Chapter 13 ~ Is It More Than She Can HANDLE?
Chapter 14 ~ The SACRIFICE
Chapter 15 ~ EIGHT-TEEN
Chapter 16 ~ First BLACKOUT in 18 years
Chapter 17 ~ New GIRL
Chapter 18 ~ The HOLLOW
Author's Note
Chapter 19 ~ POSSESSED
Chapter 20 ~ Tiffany's Love is TOXIC
Chapter 21 ~ Plans Go AWOL
Sequel or No Sequel?
Chapter 22 ~ Bringing Back EVIL
Chapter 23 ~ She's LOST It
Chapter 24 ~ BETRAYAL
Chapter 25 ~ QUESTIONS That Need Answer
Chapter 26 ~ LINDSEY Knows More Than She Should
UPDATE ON MY LIFE!!!
Chapter 27 ~ Distractions are DISASTROUS
Chapter 28 ~ Some things are better left HIDDEN
Chapter 29 ~ All The PREPARATIONS
Chapter 30 ~ The GRADUATION From Hell
Whitmore Begins

The Cast

3.4K 58 4
By Shyann_Love

Paris Berlec
As ~
Tiffany Lockwood
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tiffany Lockwood is the sister of Tyler Lockwood they've been apart for 4 years after middle School Tiffany decided to go live with a cousin cause she couldn't handle the death of her boyfriend but after four years when she returns will she deal with things as they are or will she run again...

Also known as a werewolf

"I will always choose my family over a fake friend"

~~~

Michael Trevino
As~
Tyler Lockwood
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyler has always Stuck by his sister's side, It's been a year since he triggered his werewolf Gene when she returns will he tell her or leave her in the dark...

Also a werewolf

"give me one good reason why you want to leave, this is your childhood home"

~~~

Nina Dobrev
As~
Elena Gilbert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shes the doppelganger, she has the need to protect her family and friends, what will happen when Tiffany Lockwood comes back, her worst enemy what will she do? will she learn to accept her or will she push her away like she did before she left...?

"Don't worry we're going to get you out of this Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but we're going to get you out of it"

Also as Katherine Pierce

"Clever girl"

~~~

Paul Westley
As~
Stefan Salvatore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stefan Salvatore fell for the doppelganger, He's a vampire, He's suppose to be the loyal Salvatore he's suppose be honest at least that's what people think of him as, But When Tiffany Lockwood comes back to town will he honor Tyler and keep her in the dark or will he break through and tell her the truth...

Also as a vampire

"Uh, maybe you were just seeing things"

~~~

Kat Graham
As~
Bonnie Bennett
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She's a witch, loyal, Compassionate, Vampire hating witch, her best friend Tiffany lockwood left her 4 years ago and she didn't know if she would ever see her again when she does what will she say to her will she get up the courage to tell her to back off or will she hug her and tell her how much she meant to her or how much she missed her...

"you know I remember the sweet little innocent girl I met in first grade she was the toughest person I knew she could handle anything, she was my best friend, but you left me--"

~~~

Ian somerhalder
As~
Damon Salvatore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the deadliest vampires ever he's never met Tiffany but when he does what will happen will he fall for her without even knowing it find out soon...

"Is that what you think, if anything we feel things more, our senses are heightened our sight our touch our hearing, but sometimes it can overwhelm us and we can turn our humanity off with the press of a button"

~~~

Candice King
As~
Caroline Forbes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caroline and Tiffany have never been really great friends they tolerated each other for Tyler cause Caroline and Tyler are in love but Tiffany always thought she was a stuck-up bitch will that change when she comes back to town and finds a new Caroline...

Also a vampire

"You have a brother that would go through mountains to protect you, you have two vampires falling at your feet and you don't even realize it, you're stunning and you're stronger than anyone I've ever met"

~~~

Zach Roerig
As~
Matt Donovan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He and Tiffany were the best of friends along with Bonnie but when she comes back will he forgive her for leaving him in his darkest time or will he stay mad at her forever find out soon enough...

Human

"You want me to apologize for being happy, I never chose Rebekah over you, I chose myself for once, I chose to be happy, and if we were really best friends you would be happy for me"

~~~

Daniel Gillies
As~
Elijah Mikaelson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's one of The originals he's moral he's Noble he's the most controllable vampire ever what will happen when Tiffany comes back to town will he fall for her or will he want her dead like he does everyone else he may be Noble and controllable but he is just as evil as the rest of his family...

Also known as one of the original vampires

"You blame her for surviving? That's wrong, I get it you miss your brother and you want someone to blame but you can't blame someone for a living, it's not her fault, if you hold this grudge you'll never be able to let go"

~~~

Claire Holt
As~
Rebekah Mikaelson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She's a vampire she's mad all the time but when Tiffany was in New York 3 years ago she met this vampire and they became best friends what will her family think when she comes back to town and knows the original sister...

Also known as one of the original vampires

"Wow, you know I may be a part of the original family but I never pretended to be your friend, my brother didn't even know about you until you showed up in town, trust me you do not want to get on my bad side"

~~~

Joseph Morgan
As~
Klaus Mikaelson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Klaus Mikaelson is the original hybrid the first of his kind when he meets another werewolf, Tiffany, What will he do when she comes back to town will he turn her into hybrid but what will he do when she doesn't know she's a werewolf...

Also known as the original Hybrid

"Of course darling sister trigger her werewolf curse and it shall be done"

~~~

Made this cover myself if anyone was wondering

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
470K 13.4K 49
Being an Empath kinda sucks when you're Talia Sullivan, but at least she's not a vampire. With an odd set of strengths and weaknesses, she could be u...
155K 5.6K 50
In a new town, a new life awaits Stiles. Will he find out more about his werewolf side from his mother's family or will it be a bust? Is there anyone...
1K 36 10
Bonnie, Tyler, and their friends had grown up together, since the days they were born. Living normal teenage lives, or so they thought. Trying their...