The Proprietorial: Twins

Від callmejaaaaay_

"So how was the sex?" AU | BTS The Proprietorial: Twins ©️ TheRealJaay_2018-2019 Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
SURPRISE!!! 🤗

Chapter Twenty-Three

71 2 6
Від callmejaaaaay_

It's Sunday afternoon and you got ready to see Jiwoo and Mae. Yesterday you couldn't do it since you had to fix everything in your room. You're starting school on Monday so you had to make sure everything was in order at home first.

Your father had offered to take you to the flower shop and to the columbarium where Mae and Jiwoo were at. You went downstairs and saw your father finishing his food.

"I'm ready." You yelled out.

"Okay y/n. Can you turn on the car? I'll be there in a bit."

"Okay."

You grabbed the keys from the table and walked out to turn on the car. When you did you happily got in the passenger's seat. A few minutes later your father walked out. He got in and drove you to the store. You bought a dozen white roses and a dozen red roses. You walked out of the store and got in the car.

"Why did you get different colored roses?" He curiously asked.

"Because Jiwoo loved the red roses and Mae loved the white roses."

"Oh Jiwoo my friend. He was a very kind hearted man with funny sense of humor and taste."

"He was father. That's what made Mae fall for him in the first place."

You guys finally got the the columbarium building and he walked you to their box.

"Here we are." He uttered.

"Great." You said eyeing the cones with withered flowers.

"Before I go I need to say a few words to them." He walked closer to their boxes. "Hey there my dear friends. I came back to see you guys. I want to let you both know that we officially moved back here to care for your kids the right way. Bless them from up there. Take care you two."

Your father backed away as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Y/n, I'll let you three talk now. I'll be in the car if you need me."

"I'll see you in a bit then."

"Sounds good."

He was still crying as he walked back to the car. When he was out of sight you replaced the old flowers with the new ones.

"I brought you guys your favorite roses and I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. I didn't know about the accident. I just found out about it this Friday. I really miss you guys. I guess destiny planned it this way so we could meet again."

You pulled your hair behind your ear showing off your earrings. "Look Mae, I'm still wearing the cute rose gold diamond earrings you gave me. And the answer is yes. I always knew you were the one buying me those presents."

"I kept wearing them only because you gave them to me. I'll cherish them even more because you guys aren't here anymore." Your tears broke through and your body trembled.

"You guys were the best parents I ever had. Mae, Jiwoo, I wish my mother was in here and not you guys. You two never deserved this. You guys were honorable people with horrible experiences." You placed a hand on their spots.

"I have to go now, it's getting late and I have school tomorrow. I'll be back to see you guys though. So don't miss me to much. Bye Mom and Dad."

You wave goodbye and walked towards your dad's car. A boy in his hoodie had his head slightly low when he walked right past you, heading towards the direction you were coming from. He glanced at you real quick and looked back down as he was making his way towards his destination. As you got in the vehicle your dad drove away. Your eyes watered as you left because you didn't want to leave in the first place.

The boy in the hoodie was none other than Jungkook. He saw a girl wearing a heart necklace. He noticed that it was similar to the one he had given you. When he walked up to his parents boxes, he noticed the fresh roses placed on the flower holder. His eyes widen, he looked around and saw no one. He remembered seeing a girl not to long ago.

"That must've been y/n noona who left the roses." He muttered.

Kookie ran towards the direction you were heading. He didn't see you anymore. Jungkook was pretty sure that was you though. You looked a little different, a tad bit taller to be precise. The necklace you have around your neck was the one he had given you, he was sure of it.

"If she's in town, why hasn't she come over and who told her about my parents?" He asked himself.

__________________________

It's Monday morning as the sunray hit your face. You wake up and walk to the bathroom like a zombie. Mornings isn't really your best friend. Since you've gotten older you started to hate waking up early.

Your period was also something you loathe, it was just there to bother women in general. Sometimes you wished all of the human race were seahorses. That way men can get pregnant and you didn't have to bleed every month.

You use a tiny portion of makeup on your face, your usual just mascara and filled in eyebrows. You change into your black and white patterned set. It's a crop top with straps and a overlapped front skirt shorts that's high waisted. You also place your black suede lace up heels on your feet.

You put on your rose gold leather watch from Michael Kors and grabbed your Michael Kors black and gold slimmed backpack from the closet. You have a similar backpack but the color's rose gold, just like your watch. It's a matching set but you didn't feel like taking it today.

You head to the kitchen to grab a quick bite before you walk to school. These past six years, your parents haven't changed as you noticed the house empty. They got the Jeon's case since the other Homicide Detective's couldn't figure out much. They had leads but it wasn't enough.

The police knew it was an attempted murder since the car had its wires cut. Jiwoo was injected with a weird type of poison that dissolves fast. It wasn't fast enough though since the forensic team discovered the injection was a new poison that is only sold in the black market. The poison kills the person who was injected very quickly and leaves no traces within an hour.

You walk out of the house with thirty minutes left. It was almost a whole twenty minute walk from your house to the high school. When you arrived, everyone gawked at you. The boys whispered out how sexy you were and the girls just scoffed at you or complimented your clothing.

They obviously know you're the new kid since they've never seen you before. You enter the building not knowing what direction to head to. You see a boy standing alone near his locker so you approach him.

"Hi." The nerdy boy stuttered out as you walked up to him.

"Hello. Can you help me out? I'm new and kind of lost. I'm actually looking for the main office. Do you know where it is?"

"I do. Uh follow me."

You followed the boy and walked past many doors, you were happy you asked for help since you wouldn't find it on your own. All the other guys drooled over you as you walked by them and the girls glared. You didn't care at all for them. You just wanted to see the boys since you didn't get a chance to yesterday or the day before that.

"Okay we're here." The nerdy boy mentioned.

"Thanks uh sorry I didn't get your name."

"Rocky."

"Hi Rocky, I'm y/n."

"It's nice to meet you y/n."

"Likewise."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Go ahead."

"You seem like a very nice, beautiful, and smart girl." You choke on your saliva and his eyes broadened. "Are you okay?"

You nod and smile. "Thanks but you don't even know me. How do you know I'm all of those things?"

"It's by the way you talk, very maturely. Your beauty doesn't compare to any of the girls that come here. Not only are you beautiful in the outside but also in the inside. By the way you treat me too, you're the first person who hasn't called me a nerd or a freak."

"Well I'm glad I wasn't rude. I'm a very welcoming person and thank you for the compliment. You're very handsome as well, it's just that beauty comes in different ways."

"Thank you y/n you're very sweet, like cake."

"You're welcome Rocky." You chuckle. "All right then I must be going so I can get my schedule. It was nice meeting you Rocky and I hope we get to see each other around school. So don't be a stranger."

"Okay y/n. I hope we can have lunch sometime."

"Of course just let me know when."

"What about today?" He instantly offered.

"Yeah, I can do that."

"Alright well I'll see you later. Bye."

"Goodbye."

__________________________

Shout out to "My Idol Life" on getting 1k reads.

- Author-nim 💜🙆🏽‍♀️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.5K 149 50
bts © 2017, seokool - completed .
315K 10.5K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
Rush Від well!

Фанфіки

1.5M 99.3K 64
"Being bad feels pretty good, huh?" multifandom racer!au © SugaWithThatTae 2018-2019
19.8K 578 32
"Is that?" I mumbled to myself in fear trying to hide... Start: 31.08.17 End: 18.12.17 Edited: Summer 2020