EnderOni

By NinjaNekoAru

It all started with a letter. A letter that brought them to a mansion. A mansion that then trapped them insid... More

A/N: A few notes
Loop One, Chapter One: So it began
Chapter Two: Fun's Finality
Chapter Three: Acting
Chapter Five: 1
Chapter Six: Stories
Chapter Seven: 2
Chapter Eight: He's gonna do it.
Chapter Nine: The Window
Chapter Ten: The Annex
Chapter Eleven: 4 O'clock
Chapter Twelve: Cinq Heures
Chapter Thirteen: The Turning Point
Chapter Fourteen: Tetris
Chapter Fifteen: A Work of Gory Art
Chapter Sixteen: The Rise and Fall of an Alliance
Chapter Seventeen: Notes
Chapter Eighteen: Starved Innocence
Chapter Nineteen: A Dream
Chapter Twenty: The Game of Life
Loop 2, Chapter Twenty One: Tick Tock
Chapter Twenty Two: Fake
Chapter Twenty-Three: GAME START
Chapter Twenty Four: Unity
Chapter Twenty Five: The Red Chair
Chapter Twenty Six: Positively Sightless
Chapter Twenty Seven: Distraction
Chapter Twenty Eight: Sweet Dreams
Chapter Twenty Nine: Delusional
Chapter Thirty: Bad End Night
Chapter Thirty One: GAME END
Chapter Thirty Two: Intermission
Loop Four, Chapter Thirty Three: The White Room
Chapter Thirty Four: Fight Me
Chapter Thirty-Five: Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Six: His Motivation
Chapter Thirty-Seven: To Bleed Purple
Chapter Thirty-eight: The Murderer
Chapter Thirty-nine: Wrong
Chapter Forty: Caged Tiger
Chapter Forty-one: :: Y O U W I N ::
Chapter 42: The Answer (to Life)
Epilogue

Chapter Four: Blind

14.5K 492 1K
By NinjaNekoAru

EnderOni Loop One

Chapter four:

Blind

-...-

The three walked inside the mansion, the door closing behind them. Locking behind them. The last of the 13 had arrived.

"So. Which way do we go?" Jason asked, looking down the three hallways.

"We could split up?" Brice shrugged his shoulders.

"Nah. Horror maps are not my thing. I'd prefer not to be left alone." Seto sighed.

"So we'll just walk down together then." Jason said, slightly flouting due to the jet packs on his back. They gave off the distant sound of a fan. It calmed Jason.

The three turned to the right hallway. Brice was the lead, followed by Jason, then Seto. They went up to the Enchantment room door. Brice smiled and turned to Seto.

"They have an enchantment room. Chances are there is an enchantment table." He said.

"Really?" Seto said, amused.

"The door isn't locked. Let's take a look then." Jason said, and the door was pushed open.

Walking in, Brice turned on the lights. From the view at the door, it all looked fine. But, as the three walked farther into the room, it looked like a mess. Book shelves broken and on the floor, books and papers everywhere, and dried blood. Dried blood on the floor, on the shelves, on the walls.

"Really worked on the detail of this horror map, huh?" Jason commented. "Looks like there was actually a murder here or something."

Seto sniffed the air. You could still smell the blood.

"That's true." Seto said.

They looked around, Seto finding the glowing enchantment table in the back of the room. Jason found the tops of the bookshelves to be dusty and full of dead bugs. Brice looked at the books on the floor, picking up the ones that were not covered in blood. Jason saw a reflection in the corner of his eye and blinked. He focused his vision, squinting and getting closer to the thing. It was laying on top of a book shelf in the back, against the wall.

"It's a key." Jason smirked, grabbing it. "A key to the Basement."

"Glade you're here. We would have never found it up there." Brice said.

"Before we leave this room." Seto spoke up. "I want to play around with the enchantment table. I havn't done so in weeks."

"We arn't really in any hurry." Brice said.

Jason sat on top of one of the bookshelves. "We'll watch, if you don't mind."

Seto smiled and looked back at the purple glow of the enchantment table. He rose his hands, feeling power and energy within them. It made him feel happy. With the muttering of one or two words, he moved his arms like a dancer, from one side of his vision to the next, slowly. Then, with the flick on the wrist, the glow turned to a bright pink and sparks, like tiny fire works, went off. After a few seconds, it all went back to normal.

"That was pretty." Brice said.

"It was a simple spell that changed the chemicals and atoms that were making the glow. It's a spell that doesn't last for long, obviously." Seto explained.

"Well, could you do something else?" Jason tilted his head.

"Sure."

Seto did the save movement, only muttered more words and made his movement more dramatic. It was an art that took him years to learn, and he was proud of what he could do. Suddenly moving his hands towards the ceiling, a glow that was the color of the rainbow filled the room, making it brighter then any torch could. It stayed there for a few moments, the three looking up at it with awe. Then the glow faded, but again like fireworks, small sparks slowly fell to the ground, disappearing. It lasted 10 times longer then the last spell, and was 10 times more beautiful.

"Wow." Jason said as the last of the sparks flickered.

"Those are entertainment spells.They fit within the category of spells magicians do." Seto said.

"Can you do something that isn't in the entertainment category?" Brice asked. "I mean, if you feel up to it."

Seto nodded. "I can."

Seto looked around the room, his eyes resting on the blood staining the floor. He walked over and picked a chuck of the dried stuff. Brice stepped back, confused.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Seto took the dried blood over to the enchantment table and places it on the center of the open book.

"I'm going to do an investigation spell. Detectives who know magic use these. They arn't cheat sheets. It just gets information faster then a testing lab does."

"So you're going to look at the blood for DNA?" Jason asked.

"Basically. The reason i'm doing this spell is because it brings up with futuristic hologram like thing that shows who's blood it is and what type it is and it's just really cool."

"Finding out who donated blood to this odd horror map 101. Cheat sheets for everyone." Jason smirked.

"Anyway..."

Seto places his hands over the book, and closing his eyes, whispered phrases. A white and red glow danced around the book, hands, and blood. This went on for half a minute before Seto stepped back. The glowing launched a feet or two into the air above the book and a hologram formed. Names and details appeared, and the three looked up to read it.

Spell Complete

Blood comes from Munching Brotato, age 18 male

Blood was lost around 10 hours ago

Blood contains traces of skin cells and flooring.

"What the hell?"Jason frowned.

Brice looked back at the messy room.

"This...This...this isn't wrong. My spells never fail." Seto gasped. "That blood wasn't donated."

"That means we arn't alone." Brice said.

"That also means that Brotato is here and that he's possibly in trouble." Seto said.

"But what is he doing here?" Jason asked

"Maybe there are more?" Seto answered.

Brice stepped back, still in shock.

"We need to get out of here." He breathed.

"Brice!" Seto yelled as the man with yellow hair darted out the room.

Running out the room, Jason and Seto reached the hallway only to stop in their tracks. Brice, at the other end of the hallway, near the front door, was standing, looking up at a thing. His body shivering in terror, Brice couldn't bring himself to even step back. He was a dear in headlights. The thing was a beast. A monster. A tall Endermen with a big body and a strange, purple mist. The EnderOni had found them.

"BRICE!" Jason screamed, but the monster had already made the first move

The Oni's claws swung down at Brice, who then fell to the floor, screaming. On his knees, Brice's hands covered his face. Seto saw blood tinkle down his arms and hit the flooring. Before the Oni could finish him off, Jason used the power of his jet packs to launch himself at the monster, punching the monster. The EnderOni fell back.

"Brice! Brice!" Seto yelled, joining his side.

Brice continued to scream in agony. "S-Seto! It hurts! I-I can't.. I can't-"

Seto tried to pull Brice's hands away from his face. He had another hand on his purple cloak, ready to use that to stop the blood from wherever it came from. Brice put up a fight, but Seto won. Seto was horrified to find it wasn't Brice's forehead or cheek or chin that was bleeding, but his eyes. From one side of his face to the next, a deep cut had been made. Brice's eyes were nothing but red. No whites at all.

"SETO PLEASE!" Brice screamed, taking the chance to place his hands back. "SETO I CANT SEE!"

And then Jason yelled, getting Seto's attention.

"I CANT HOLD HIM OFF MYSELF FOR MUCH LONGER!"

Seto growled, getting up and running between Jason and the Oni.

"GET BRICE OUT OF HERE!" Seto commanded and Jason nodded his head.

   Jason ran over to Brice, helping the man up. Seto kept the Oni's attention, trying to conger up spells that would help. Spells were harder to cast without an enchantment table, thus giving Seto more pressure. He casted a few spells that launched sparks, like lighting, at the beast, zapping it. Seto lead the monster away from the two, down the left hallway. 

    Jason and Brice got to the front door, but when Jason tried to open the door, it wouldn't move. He panicked, letting Brice sit back down. Jason ran over so that he could see Seto.

"THE DOOR IS LOCKED! I CAN'T OPEN IT!" Jason yelled. 

"TRY HARDER!" Seto barked. 

   Jason's hands clenched, and he turned back around. He stood a few feet opposite of the door, and let power build up in his jet packs. Then, he launched himself at the door, kicking it with great force. It cracked, but didn't open. The noise spooked Brice, and he pushed himself back against a wall.

"W-What was that!? Jason!?" He cried out.

"Calm yourself! Everything is okay!" Jason said, keeping in the pain. 

"JASON OVER HERE!"

      Jason looked over to see Seto having trouble. Growling, Jason launching himself at the monster again, kicking the monster in the side with his blue, metal boots. The monster yelled, hitting the wall. Seto took the chance to cast another lighting spell, only this one more powerful then the others. The monster cried out in pain, getting up and staring at the two. It got back onto it's two feet and did nothing but stare at them. 

"S-Seto." Jason stepped back.

"Wait." Seto shushed. 

     The Oni's eyes blinked, and the mist began to disappear. The Oni began to fade, and was gone within seconds. All became silent, other then Brice's quiet crying. 

"Did...Did it die?" Jason asked.

"No." Seto frowned. "It just left." 

    Seto shook his head and the two ran back down the hallway to find Brice, still shaking on the floor. Seto knelt down and turned to Jason.

"I need you to find a room that we can stay in, Lock ourselves in until later." Seto said.

Jason saluted. "Yes sir!"

    Jason went off, looking down all the hallways, eventually going up stairs. Seto turned to Brice. He ripped a part of his purple cloak and slowly pulled Birce's bloody hands away from his face.

"Shh. This will help." Seto said calmly. 

    Brice flinched as Seto wrapped the cloth around his head, tying it in the back. Seto then took Brice's hands and wiped them off with the rest of his cloak. 

"I feel light headed." Brice said.

"You need to rest, i know" Seto said. 

    When Jason found a room, the two helped Brice up and lead him to it. It was a room on the second floor, one of the only rooms that was not locked. It was room 203, and it had two beds. When they got there, Seto locked the door, and let Brice take a bed. 

"You can have the second bed." Jason said. 

"I think i'll be staying up." Seto said, walking over to the desk. "You take it." 

    Jason sat at the edge of the second bed, yawning and taking off his helmet. He was tired. He looked back to see Seto looking around at what was on the desk. Setting his helmet on the floor, he laid back on the bed. Brice was turned over, probably already asleep. 

"I will turn the light off after i'm finished looking at these few things." Seto said, motioning to the open book on the desk. 

Jason nodded his head and turned so that he didn't face the light by Seto. Without pulling up the blankets, he tried to sleep. It was painful the amount of time it took him. 

-...-

       It was 6 AM when people began to wake up. They had fallen asleep early last night, so it only made sense. Some stayed in bed, staring up at the cream colored ceiling. Some got up, walked around, maybe even grabbed an apple to eat. Tyler was the 6th to get up, feeling well rested, ironically. 

"So what are we going to do today?" Someone asked at one point. 

   Nobody really gave a legit answer until a while later. Everyone was still frightened of the Oni, and the fear of death. Nobody knew what to do. It was finally Ant who stood up and decided to create a plan. 

"We should investigate further. Some of us should go upstairs." Ant said.

"I wasn't finished searching the Enchantment Room." Tyler said.

"Well," Ant said. "A group can go with Tyler to the Enchantment Room. We wait for them to return to the safe room, then send out another group to look upstairs?"

    It seemed like an okay plan. Simple, and the only hard part was getting people to go.  In the end, Tyler, Ant, Ian, and Mitch were chosen to go. Getting their weapons, they left the safe room.

"You seem a bit more interested in this place then others. You do realize this isn't a map anymore, but an actually death trap, right?" Mitch asked, watching Tyler as he lead the group down the hallway.

Tyler slowed his pace, looking over at Mitch. 

"Of course i know that. I'm the one who almost died." Tyler said, then shook his head. "But I understand where you come from. I'm not really sure how to answer you."

Mitch gave the younger one a confused look before letting it go. 

"The letter." Ant changed the subject. "When you got it, Tyler, it talked of the mansion and how they wanted you to test it, right?"

"Yes." Tyler nodded his head.

"That's what ours said. I'm gonna guess we all had the same letters." Ian said.

"Except for the times. The letters gave different times." Mitch added. 

 "The times." Tyler sighed. "I wonder why they were different."

"Probably because whomever wanted us here didn't want all 10 of us together at the same time. it would seem too strange." Mitch answered. 

"Probably..." 

    The group headed down the stairs, stopping when they got to the meeting of the three halls. Blood stained the floors, leaving a trail from the beginning of the Right hallway to the front doors. In the door, a crack. It was a mess. Something had happened here.

"What the hell?" Ant gasped, stepping forward to take a closer look.

"I don't like this. Not at all." Ian shook his head. 

"We were all in the safe room, I know that. Could..could someone else be here?" Mitch asked, then thought otherwise. "Or did some sort of small creature get inside?"

"That's too much blood for a squirrel." Ant said, turning back to the others.

"Someone else is here." Tyler looked down at the blood. His stomach twisted. "There is more then just 10 of us here."

"But who? And why?" Ian asked. 

"I have no clue." Tyler answered, looking at Ian. 

"We need to go report this. Then maybe start looking for whomever is here with us." Mitch said, his hand forming a fist. 

"Wait." 

   Tyler walked around the corner, looking down the right hallway. He saw the trail of blood started, or ended (he didn't know), 1/3rd of the way down. Since there was no way they could have escaped out the door, were they in the Enchantment room? Or maybe the living space? 

"What if they're down there?" Tyler asked, looking back at the other three.

"But the blood trail stops. If they ran into one of those rooms, the blood trail would continue, right?" Ian replied.

"But the blood trail also stops at the door, suggesting they actually got out." Ant added.

"But...could that really happen? The door being unlocked for them?" Mitch asked.

"They could have been random people that walked in and the Oni chased away." Ant said. 

"True." Ian sighed.

"Shall we continue on? Or report it?" Tyler asked.

The group looked around at each other. They were going to continue on. 

-...-

     Seto had gotten up early that morning. He had only 3 hours of sleep, but it wasn't something that really bothered him. He was more concerned for the other two, as well as the mansion and the beast. He told Jason that he was going downstairs and asked him to stay with Brice, watching after him. Jason tried to stop Seto from leaving, but Seto was stubborn. 

    So now Seto was in the Enchantment Room, looking around. This time, his attention was to the books. With the glow of the enchantment table, Seto kept the lights off. It felt better, oddly. It was harder to see the dried bloody mess, which helped. 

  Walking down the rows of bookshelves, Seto pulled out many books, flipped through them, and placed them back. Some were thin books while others thick, but all seemed dull or without a title. Most had no decoration at all, covered in dust yet nothing else. 

"Hm?"

    Seto had reached the farthest row from the front of the room, all the way in the back with the darkest corners. There, where the books seemed the most dusty, one book looked out of place. It was a creamy colored hard-bound journal with stains of blood. When Seto pulled it out, he got a closer look. More blood stained the front and back cover, as well as the tops, sides, and bottoms of the pages. But that wasn't the only determining factor. On the front was a patch, sewed to the cover. This patch was circular. It was an ender eye. 

      Curious, Seto turned to the first page. Finger prints smeared the page, and a title was drawn in faded ink. 

"To the me of the past"

"What the hell?" Seto growled, reading on. 

The book was signed by Tyler. 

   Seto flipped a few pages, seeing each one had things hand written inside. He handed on a page and read aloud what he could manage. He didn't make it far. He shook his head, knowing he should have never read what was inside. He closed the book with force, but then twitched to the sound of something entering the room. He stood still, listening in. He relaxed somewhat to the sound of voices. 

"God, it's a mess in here." 

"Wow."

"It's dark in here. Turn on those lights."

"Got it."

    The lights turned on and Seto built up the courage to stop hiding. His eyes narrowed as he walked from out the row of book cases, into the sight of Ian, Ant, Mitch, and Tyler. They jumped, spooked by Seto. Seto hesitated, but then held out the book to Tyler. 

"I-I do believe t-this is yours." Seto said.

Tyler slowly looked from Seto to the book. 

"I d-don't believe i know w-what that is." 

-....-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 199 23
Original, non-canon book of the Immortal Chronicles Maybe if they had been more careful, he wouldn't have been found. Maybe if they had actually trie...
6.7K 279 15
Ross, Barney, Max, and Jin all went to an amusement park with their friends also known as team crafted when they were all young kids. Years and y...
48.3K 1.5K 52
Like every other day you log into minecraft. But it isn't your average day, no. As soon as the former team crafted members join, you know that someth...
1.3K 39 25
<><><> THE TRILOGY IS NOW EDITED, SEMI-DECENT, AND COMPLETE! THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME, I LOVE YOU<><><> This is book 3! If you don't know what'...