Starting over

By gracelynn_senoj

Completed..but⤵️ *UNDER EXTREME EDITING* Ashlynn O'Conner was in love with Alex's bestfriend, Christian. But... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Backstory
Chapter 2 - The Backstory
Chapter 3 - The Backstory
Chapter 4 - The Backstory
Chapter 5 - The Backstory
Chapter 6 - The Backstory
Chapter 7 - The Backstory
Chapter 8 - The Backstory
Chapter 9 - Going Home
Chapter 10 - Oh No
Chapter 11 - What Is Wrong With Me
Chapter 12 - What Am I Doing
Chapter 13~ Prom
Chapter 14 - Prom pt.2
Chapter 16 - Reality
Thank You So Much!!
Chapter 17 ~ The Rehearsal

Chapter 15 ~ The Aftermath

8 1 0
By gracelynn_senoj

Trent's P.O.V
I wake up in a strange room very confused. I start looking for Stacey. "Where am I," I whisper. "Oh hey your awake," a kinda familiar voice says. When I turn around it's not Stacey, it's Jessica. I am beyond confused and then the memories come flooding back. "Oh my did we?... I say. "Umm yeah.." she says, "don't worry you were great in bed." "That is not what I care about," I say kinda yelling. "Ok ok I'm sorry," she says sadly. "No I'm sorry that was rude...wait no where am I" I say impatiently. "Your at my house," she says. "Why?" I say "Well you know"... She says, "because we had sex..." "Stop saying that," I say, "I love Stacey, NOT YOU!" "Whatever,"she says, "that not what you said last night." "Stop it!" I scream, "Just leave me alone!" "Ok I'm sorry," She says. "Its fine I'm sorry about that," I say. I can't believe I'm being so rude for no reason I need to chill. She gets up and walks over to me. "What?" I ask. "I really just want to kiss you right now," she says. "Oh my gosh," I say in disgust. And I walk out of the door.

____________________________________
Stacey's P.O.V
I wake up in a room that smells like sweat. When I look over and see Bryan I almost fall off the bed, and then I do fall off the bed... besides the point..... well... anyways.... I dont even know what to think. But then i feel the pain. The stinging burning pain. I jump on Bryan and tell him to call 911. That's all I remember...
____________________________________
Author's P.O.V
So.. very short but I have a long one coming up just wait... umm yeah i dont have much to say

Lots of love,
Grace♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 1.5K 43
It was hard to fall in love with a thirty five year old man who calls you Kid. A rough night when Eloise met Alex for the first time. Eloise caught h...
2.2M 63.8K 48
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
3.3K 97 13
Breaking up with HIM felt like hell at first. Now, it's a dim reminder of my reckless and hectic past. Kicking him out that day turned out to be the...
5.3K 784 44
(Not Edited) Its my first story and has many mistakes. But it gets better as it goes further. Erica Hale, a young girl in her early 21, her life is...